Comments

Comments
    captn Posted 2 years 9 months ago
    The only thing I remember about this show is that there was a commercial for it on all my Super Mario Bros 3 VHSes.
    Mobri Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    I agree with grindcore, actually. I feel terrible for the kids who have to deal with the awful programming these days. Most every one is completely mindless with the exception of a handful.

That said, I was a fan of MC Hammer (a dark chapter of my distant past) and I still couldn't get into the cartoon.
    blackiechan Posted 5 years 27 days ago
    it might not be the best scripted cartoon in the world but it brings back quality memories. By the way MC Hammer was a lyrical genius
    dededeisawesome Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    this is the worst show ever
    dededeisawesome Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    grindcorefan i agree but i would rather watch some shows today than this
    grindcore fan Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    Shitty cartoon and MC Hammer sucks. He's one of the worst rappers ever. This was one of the few early 90s cartoons that I hate, but I would rather watch this over the shitty ass cartoons of today.
    mlw1984 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    This cartoon was (and still is) garbage. I couldn't stomach an whole episode nowadays. To the people complaining how much today's cartoons suck, look at this crap. You call that a great cartoon? I mean, the animation reminds me of Hanna Barbera's low budget cartoons.

Simply the worst cartoon of the 1990's and one of the worse cartoons of all time.
    dalmatianlover Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    This was like a Sunday morning cartoon on a syndicated TV station, wasn't it? What the hell was it supposed to be about?
    cr0nikAvnger Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I remember getting up early, as a pseudo fan of Hammer, and eagerly awaited the new Saturday morning line up. As i was taking a spoonful of ceral to my face, i saw this intro....and was deeply scarred for life.
    Harpsiccord Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I'm eternally greatful for the memories. And the animation's sort of cute. Still, that's got to be one of the worst intro songs EVAR.

Yes. Evar with an 'a'.
    funkkid Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    hammer hammer man
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I didn't like Hammer's music why would I like his cartoon? Mr. T wannabe!!!
    SSJ Jup81 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    lol! I used to watch this, and liked it. Looking back now, I obviously had no taste in shows what-so-ever. >
    chunky lover Posted 9 years 2 months ago