Comments

Comments
    JSLOVESYOU Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    Hush Puppy and Lamb Chop Rock!
    Benjanime Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    nightmarish this show was
    MoranisFan1991 Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    I don't remember much of it, but I DID watch it when I was little.
    SYCD Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    This is the song that never ends!
    Nuff said.
    arikarinyukijima Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    I watched this all the time when I was little. It was a huge part of my childhood.
    raph89 Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    This was no doubt, one of the greatest shows of the 90s.
    Bluj200 Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    R.I.P Shari Lewis. When she would do the segement where she would teach tricks and jokes I remember trying to jot it down so I could use it at school lol. Good times
    nostalgicguy Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    RIP Shari Lewis.
    klinebabe Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    and now the song is stuck in my head...ugh it never ends!. I was a fan of Hush Puppie :) I remember watching this everyday after school
    Joyce13 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    I loved watching this show when I was little, though I don\'t really remember too much of it now. I do remember when Charlie Horse recited \"Mary had a little lamb/she ate it with pink jelly./And everywhere that Mary went/the lamb went in her belly.\" My younger brother and I went around saying that for days after we saw that instead of the proper nursery rhyme.
    hated_souless Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I loved this show, though when i was younger my mum used to say she was having lamb chops for dinner and it made me cry coz i thought she was actually gonna eat the puppet.
    starwarskid Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    really jt62786 this was on when i went to bed
    Jt62786 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    I use to watch this show all the time before and after going to school :P
    Bokura63 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I miss this show so much! I watched it all the time when i was little.
    though when mom told me Sherri lewis died, me being as young as i was, i had no clue what that meant and i was confused as to why the show didnt come on anymore.

SickLife13 Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    HAHA I FORGOT ABOUT THIS SHOW BUT DANG I LUV THIS SHOW STILL DO LOL CLASSIC
    starzi_babe18 Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    OMG I was so little when this show came out and the re runs still do come out I watch em with my boyfriend
    forevercleo14 Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    OMG, me & my sister liked this show alot when we were little! I cried when Shari Lewis died.
    funguy10 Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    Awesome! Reruns of this show still air on qubo!
    mattiek93 Posted 6 years 4 days ago
    i grew up to this show... i didnt even kno she died until just about 8 years ago... but i hav a bunch of lamb chop puppets.
    KaoriKnight Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    They still show this on a certain channel in my hometown! My daddy met Shari Lewis when he was in elementary school!
    greyink07 Posted 6 years 6 days ago
    great show cool catchy songs i loved it growing up
    AyeDav92 Posted 6 years 19 days ago
    awe i remember my crying in the dentist cuz i found out Shari Lewis died :/ haha RIP!!!
    oldschool4eva Posted 6 years 24 days ago
    I remember we used to sing that when we were going on excursions at school, everyone would sing it on the bus. Good times...
    Annaxaddiction Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    =[ i miss that show
    maxgoof18 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    Th is is the song that never endddddsssss...loved this show!!!!!! memoriies
    MissBumpy Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    I remember this show I watched this when I was like two my grandma and grandpa got me a Talking lamb chop one year on christmas and when it talked it said \"wheres my Button wheres my shoe\" I remembered it scared the crap out of me
    CGxSMASH Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    RIP :`(
    greyink07 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    i loved this show when i was younger i watched it every morning in the summer when school was out and when i was sick and stayed home from school it was very fun to watch and entertaining and you also learned things and i still love the theame song
    sabaandmom Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    i still sing this is the song that never ends to the kids that i work with they laugh at me and ask where i have heard that song and they start to sing it
    Sota Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    *gasp* this had to be one of my fave shows when i was like 3
    Lisadoll27 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    This was during my high school years so was too old to watch this. Still watched it though whenever I was ill and off school lol.
    CandyCane Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    AWWWW! i remember this!
    sakurawars Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I remeber thisss~
    square eyed spaz Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    Lambchops mannerisms always reminded me of David Straussman\'s Teddy Bear... I remember when I went on a Brownie Guide Jamboree in the early 90s and the whole troop started singing \"the song that doesn\'t end\" all the way there on the bus...I also remember Chester eating Lambchop on the Nanny.
    courtcourt485 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Obviously, I love Lambchop! I am currently recording an old tape full of Lambchop\'s Play Along episodes onto a DVD so maybe my kids can enjoy it someday. There will just never be a show like this ever again. RIP Shari.
    emmamania Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    i vaguely remember an episode of sesame street that i saw that had lamb chop in it. I never really watched this version of lamb chop cuz i wuz like 3 when it got cancelled. But i used 2 watch charlie horse music pizza, the spinoff, all the time when i wuz in preschool, and i luved it.My guidance counselor from elementary school had a lamb chop puppet in her office. :)
    sailormoondefender Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    for my first birth day i had a lamb chop cake and invitations and i have pictures of it
    pitselah Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I loved this show, hush puppy was my favorite-
    ilovemohawks Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I might\'ve watched it a few times. I love the puppet they still sell in toy shops. :)
    adog3001 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    This show will always be great. RIP Ms. Lewis
    pappyland Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I love this show!!!
    I had bandaids with lamb chop on them
    lovestoned189 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I liked this show.. i had a lamb chop puppet when i was a baby. That and big bird. Sesame Street i used to watch when i was younger too.
    pyt19 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    lamb chop was the sh*T back in the day i loved this show!!!
    amysuelittle Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Wow, did I love this show! And boy, did my parents hate me singing \"This Is the Song that Never Ends\". Lamb Chop was awesome.
    Chris1974 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Hi Everyone- I was annoying my co-worker this past Saturday night. For some reason this song came in my head and I couldn\'t get it out of my head.
    KachieChan Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Omg I watched this and sung the sing-a-long\'s all the time.
    diamondgirl360 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    i loved lamb chops play along cuz it was soo cute and fun when i was little and this intro sure brought back some good memories of my carefree childhood !
    Pansy Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    awww this brings back good times...
    Imabouttabreak Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Man I remember watching this show in Kindergarten.
    SilverViper01 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    OMG, I LOVED this show when I was little! I would constantly annoy everyone with \"The Song That Doesn\'t End\" (yes, it goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they continued singing it forever just because...) If this still came on, I would definitely still watch it. R.I.P. Shari Lewis... You are missed.
    oldnickfan Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I LOVED THIS!And the Charlie horse pizza show too. But this one more. My sister has a LambChop doll she got in...a long time ago. It was so sad when Shari Lewis died :\'(!
    shortie917 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I used to watch this, I loved Lambchop and Charlie Horse! too cute!
    luvya525 Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    i loved lambchop, rip sherri lewis
    court Posted 8 years 8 days ago
    Is there anyway to get a url of this to put on piczo?
    animefan123 Posted 8 years 18 days ago
    lamp chop use to scare me so much when i will little
    jonghyunchung Posted 8 years 28 days ago
    Finally, the real intro is here.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Man those intros really take me back. If I ever get the chance I might watch an episode on the qubo channel. And if you miss this show, you should watch it on the qubo channel if you get the chance. Here\'s the schedule for the qubo channel:

Lamb-chop\'s playalong is on there. I want to check it out sometime.
    retroguy78 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Lamb Chop always reminds me of this guidance counselor from my grade school. I forget what animal it was, but she used a puppet too.
    Eureeka Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    THANK YOU to whoever finally added the intro!
    snowmonkie44 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    i miss this show so much. before the closing intro started i started singing the song!! i still sing that song with my friends to this day and im 21!!!!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Oh yeah for those who don\'t know Qubo, it\'s a programming block that airs on Saturdays on NBC, Fridays of the \"i\" network, and on Telemundo (don\'t know what days). Well qubo recently made a 24 hour network and one of the shows airing on there is LAMB CHOP\'S PLAY ALONG!!!! If you have Qubo on your local sattelite or digital cable then you could request having that so you could watch Lamb-Chop\'s Play Along.
    lindseyclemens Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    every time i would watch this movie at the end i would cry to \"this is the song that doesn\'t end\" and i still do to this day. i wish i knew where i put that movie so i can watch it again!
    DK1988 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    OMG THIS BRINGS BACK TOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY MEMORIES WOW....=D I WAS A FAN OF CHARLIE HORSE
    vanbaby4 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I remember this show!!! My grandmother had a Lamb chop toy... I loved that thing!!!
    Dollierot Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    omg i used to irritate my brother by singing that song over and over and i threw a tantrum demanding for the giant lambchop as a birthday prezzie!
    cartoonfreak Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    its sad, I havent seen this show in like 9 years and I still remember this song word for word.
    Nipratts Posted 9 years 13 days ago
    hey i have the first song (the opening one; dont just sit there) on a very very old tape at home if someone can tell me how to put it on retrojunk, i will do that ASAP. wow i feel sorry for those kids they are probably 20-something year old kids on the srteet singing that neverending song all becuae they started when they were younger. and i have a question and not sure how many other people noticed this but one of those kids kids took charlie horse with them when they were going away and then he all of a sudden appear behind the door of the barn. its a good thing sherrie didnt start singing, she would have song to grave. RIP Sharrie Lewis I Love You
    dramagirl1990 Posted 9 years 15 days ago
    this is the song that doesn\'t end....that\'s all my sister and I would sing when we watched lamb chop =-)
    dakid Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    this song burned in my mind. lamp chop had an annoying voice though i only liked the horse...AAAA ITS STUCK IN MY HEAD AGAIN !
    Eureeka Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    YES YES best song ever! Nothing can top a song that doesn\'t end! Great show! Just listened to the opening theme, it\'s funny how they kind of rap and then do the kid music, lol. If you want to hear the intro it\'s here, but listen only. http://themes.wavethemes.net/themk-l.htm
    Rhimmer Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Best ending ever!!!
    90sKid Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Okay, who ever uploaded this: I LOVE YOU! Just watching that took me back to my childhood. I loved singing along to it. Then after this, I\'d gear up for Mister Rogers Neighborhood.
    shorty spice Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    I used to watch this show a lot. I really enjoyed it.
    BlueMario Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    Awwwwww!!!! I Loved that show When I was little.
    Why Did they cancel it in 1997?
    At the end of the show ending The part when Sherri Louis Said: And Don\'t Slam the- (Then Charile Horse Slamed the door) -Door. That Part Haunted me. But Good thing all the new shows don\'t haunt me Anymore.
    Shikkyn Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    That was great, but i would like to see the actual intro, and not just the end credits.

If you remember, they were sort of rapping at the beginning, lol.
    lady_t393 Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    i learned how to make a beanstalk out of newspaper from lambchop.
    Roadgeek Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Another 90\'s childhood favorite. I used to watch it all the time on I think PBS. I think Lamb Chop made a guest apperance on The Nanny one time.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Heh, I remember this show. My older sister loved it. I\'d actually watch it myself when I was a kid. It was decent for its time. The ending song is quite catchy and fun to annoy people with!
    Mandy Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Awwwww I loved this show so much when I was little and I remeber I cried when sherri louis died because it was almost like lamb chops died too =( but this was a good show and I miss it.
    kimsy520 Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    I hated this show! Again, my mom made those kids watch it during daycare. And that neverending song!!! Oooohhh....whoever invented that needs a good slap! I love it in South Park where Mr. Garrison dreams of cooking Lamb Chop on the BBQ grill. \"No, Lamb Chop, No!\" \"Shari, help me! It burns! It burns!!\" HAHAHA

But Shari Lewis was very talented, I will give her that. RIP Shari.
    90sKid Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    Aw, I miss this show! I\'d still watch it if it was on! This was such a great show