Comments

Comments
    Neuronmini Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    i just had to see this again and comment plus this theme is very catchy
    Neuronmini Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    thats soo funny and awesome too bad it was in limited release i would have watched this it looked more laid back then the super mario brothers super show (with a better theme)
    Galactusgirl Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I very vaguely remember this.
    TurboDuo Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I want to see this show right now! Yeah King Koopa, give me a Power Glove!
    the-micro-man Posted 7 years 16 days ago
    So... the Koopa Troopas all used to be little kids wearing goofy turtle hats? :-p
    pikatob Posted 7 years 22 days ago
    i don\'t think so (maybe) but wow... man i think koopa\'s taking over their brains
    Fyne T(oo)ning Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Btw, that Koopa costume looks like something out of the same division of the Henson Workshop that worked on the earlier TMNT movies. Hey, that brings up an interesting idea for a MUGEN SG challenge: you think the Ninja Turtles could kick Koopa\'s ass?
    Fyne T(oo)ning Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I recently discovered that this show was inspired by a similar one that aired on TV in Spain (I discovered it on a Blogger site. I can\'t remember which site exactly. I believe Mark Evanier\'s website, www.newsfromme.com, has a link to it. That\'s probably where I came across it.)
    Daniel_BMS Posted 8 years 21 days ago
    Don\'t feel too down Koopa. This show would have rocked my usualy boring weekday afternoons if it aired in this part of California.

So this is what you did while still being established as Mario\'s villian. I have always wondered who the Koopa kids mother is.
    retroguy78 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    ooooooookay, whatever!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Oh and also this show looks like some kind of mix between The Super Mario Bros Super Show, Barney, and Weinerville.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Man this show looks sooooooooooooooooooooooo weird though I wouldn\'t mind seeing an episode or two myself.
    retrofan89 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I never saw this show thank god it looks really scarey for a little kid to watch.
    ooliyo Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I just found out about this show today, me, someone who could not STOP playing nintendo back in the day.
    I thought i have seen and heard all the video game shows back then. mabe it was for the best
    Captain_marvelous Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I remember this show. I think the dog thing was called Ratso and it was koopas pet who would bring out fan mail.
    codeblue78 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I think that dog is supposed to be \"mouser\" and not really a dog.
    dragon79 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I certainly remember this era. I didn\'t think it was good as the super mario brothers supershow, but it had it\'s laughs here and there. I remember capt. lou would call him on the show and make fun of him every now and then. I like finds like this, it does remind me of when I used to come home and turn on the tube and there would be shows like this... Talk about going back in time, what a trip!
    DebrisStorm Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    *blinks* Right. I wouldn\'t say it\'s the lamest intro ever. Obviously their budget was only $200 and bunch of candy for the kids. And I\'ll bet that out of that $200, $150 was spent on crack. At least Koopa looked better than Dennis Hopper did in the Super Mario Bros. movie. *watches it again* Wow, he really is a pimp. I wanna be Pimp Koopa!
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    That is one of the lamest intros I\'ve ever seen! The Super Mario Bros. Super Show intro is far better and at least catchy, but this one is poorly written and executed! And why does King Koopa look like some Pimp in this?
    Plecostomus Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Oh yah! Let\'s all exalt the bad guy! I\'ve never heard of this one, and all the cartoons my state airs are stupid! I should have seen this one about a billion times!
    Kazenokishi Posted 9 years 23 hours ago
    I always King Koopa\'s name a laugh riot. My parents are Polish immigrants, and in Polish, koopa means poop or crap. I would\'ve died if I\'d seen this show, with the kids constantly chanting \"Koopa! Koopa!\"
    marioandyoshi96 Posted 9 years 1 day ago
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I thought I knew every Mario show. Is this even done by Nintendo? All I know is that If I met that guy in the costume in a dark alley, I\'d s**t all over myself and the guy and scream like Michael Jackson on a high note. Ah eh eh EEEEEEE!!!
    Jake 1079 Posted 9 years 3 days ago
    darn I want to see this show now.
    mojokingbee Posted 9 years 4 days ago
    A BBQ of the OMGWTF variety.
    Skeletor Posted 9 years 4 days ago