Comments

Comments
    kingleoice Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    Horrraaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!

Malbosia Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    classic anime.The super famicom game was good too and Castle of Cagliostro is one of my all time fav anime films.
    JeanneRaePickle Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    I always felt bed for the cop.
    superhumansamuri Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    this is a good show and a more comical japanese version of 007 and the manga is just as good as the show
    dededeisawesome Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    one of my favorite animes
    Blackbelt1 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    The show is still on the air. You can watch it on Adult Swim from Cartoon Network. It is not on now but Adult Swim changes their show schedule every once in a while.
    chidentical Posted 7 years 17 days ago
    i remember this from when i was a kid and it was my @#$%and still is till this day the music is lovely as well
    ducktalesfan1977 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    This is one of the best animes out there. I mean, it has action, slapstick humor, comedy a lot for everyone.

In fact, I love all of the Lupin series, it sucks that Adult Swim stopped showing them, that was the only reason why I watched that block in the first place.
    Manuel432 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Lupin the 3rd is no more on cartoon network they canceled it man I loved the song
    Manuel432 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Loved Lupin. Man there was one episode that pissed me. It was when Fujiko gets captured by this lake monster. She was singing, but I have to admit she does sing good
    Hiro Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    One of my favorite animes ever.
    DarkwingDuck4ever Posted 8 years 16 days ago
    Great Anime...watched it alot here in Germany.
    sewage Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Isn\'t it back on now on Cartoon Network?
    Lupin is practically worshipped here in Italy. There\'s advertisements of some things such as, what... garbage disposal or something, and some how he\'s the company\'s mascot. I once saw a store dedicated to furniture, and he\'s all over the store windows and everything. I DON\'T GET IT!?!?
    SSJ Jup81 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I hate to admit it, but I liked this show. It was amusing, but it did have some pretty icky art, but the other stuff made up for it imo. I even didn\'t mind the dub voices of the characters; I like the voices for both the original and the dub. ^^

One thing I don\'t understand, is why they showed the second series of this, as opposed to the first. The show had three seasons. The first season was from 1971-1972 [we find out exactly how Lupin met the Samurai guy and Fujiko]; the second season was 1977-1980 [this season had the most eps, 155. I don\'t think they were shown here; I never even managed to watch all of season 1 and 2...lost the eps ^^]; the third season was 1984 -1985.

I hate the manga, though, which isn\'t often with me. Usually I prefer manga to its anime counterpart.
    mrs.link Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    oh oh i remember this! This was weird...but cool too. I loved it personally!