Comments

Comments
    MikoAmu Posted 2 years 11 months ago
    I watch this cartoon on youtube.
    FruitBrute Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    I wish I could get a "Really Rottens" T-Shirt :)
    RetroFreak97 Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    I only saw this series during a Marathon that aired here in the UK one summer called, Scooby Summer; it involved EVERY single episode of Scooby Doo being aired, and I taped every single one, but now that DVD's are being released; there's no reason to keep a bunch of old tapes that no longer work due to heat exposure. :)
    AH3RD Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    It IS coming to DVD! Check out the details: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Scoobys-All-Star-Laff-A-Lympics-Volume-1/12829
    mightybfan Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    I loved Laff-A -Lympics as a child.When it was on USa Cartoon Express,Chris was a Scooby Dooby,and I was a Yogi Yahooey.This needs to be on dvd.
    The Midnight Rider Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    I watched re-runs of these.
    denvern8tive Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    Now THIS was the classic cartoon, with all your favorites in it. What else can I say?
    ACcountryFan Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    this is one of the few Scooby-Doo titles that haven\'t been showcased on a DVD collection yet and i\'m wanting it to be. I have always liked the show and hopefully someday it\'ll be on a DVD. it used to be thrilling when i was younger to see so many cartoon characters on the same program interacting with one another. Yogi Bear, for instance, in conversation with Grape Ape...or the then-contemporary character Blue Falcon sharing screen time with a classic character like Huckleberry Hound in a sporting event.
    ironeagle Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    allthese chatacters and shows brought basck memories
    Benjanime Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    i had it on vhs, it was yes another great hanna barbera cartoon
    Felony Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Never missed a laff a lympics saturday morning!
    ducktalesfan1977 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    This is my second cartoon. I miss it.
    RetroBen81 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    It had aired in syndication under the simple title of \"Laff-a-Lympics\" since 1980.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I haven\'t seen this show in a while. I only saw this show like 2 or 3 times. God, this was such a rare Scooby doo show...
    Owepar Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Jeez, I haven\'t seen this in over 25 years! Thanks for the intro, whoever uploaded it. God, I wish I got Boomerang...
    AH3RD Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    The theme\'s in stereo! Very clever!

Sad trivia: Alan Reed gave his final performance as the voice of Fred Flintstone in a Laff-A-Lympics segment before his passing.

And folks...the name is pronounced \"M-I-L-D-E-W\".

Cyfer...Dick Dastardly & Muttely weren\'t used because Heatter-Quigley, which produced Wacky Races with H-B in 1968, still owned the characters (for unknown reasons!).
    brneyedgrl80 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Oh man, the Scoobie Doobies were my favorite team. My friends and I would watch it at each others houses and bet (not literally) on who would win.
    SSJ Jup81 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I used to watch this a lot, but getting right down to it, I don\'t know why. It was a bit redundant getting right down to it. It was obvious who would win each ep.
    CanadianWeirdAlFan Posted 9 years 7 days ago
    I\'ve watched this a few times. The Scooby Doobies..lol What were they thinking (or on) when they came up with that team name? ;)

I got a kick out of The Really Rottens.