Comments

Comments
    lilbooshy Posted 5 years 10 days ago
    i saw one movie when i was in 1st grade. then i went home and told my mom i wanted to see the movie with the unicorn fighting demons and she threatened to remove me from the school...=/
    Daniel_BMS Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    This show solidified me as a person who respects anime. It really distrubed me at the age of 7 or so to watch a young character lose everybody he ever loves.
    CanadianWeirdAlFan Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Oh yeah I remember those marching things..it was creepy!

One part of the other movie I remember is the girl eating those berries..then her eyes went red or something..like she was in a trance or possessed...

Unico was so cute. :)
    Nikadimas Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    I had the Unico movie as well. NO IDEA WHY. I was the first born child in my family, yet somehow this movie just ended up in my collection one day. I had no idea what the hell was going on the whole time I watched this movie.
    Alyssa Branen Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    one was the fantastic advenures of unico, wih katie the cat/girl and the evil prince and the others the island of magic. I belive there was a pilot episode somewhere..
    brneyedgrl80 Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Weren\'t there two movies made of Unico? I know there was one about the evil prince/dragon and then the other one was about an evil marionette that had turned into some sort of ugle wizard.

I used to be so wrapped up in these cartoons, but they were so sad.
    ducky Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    Unico and the Island of Magic used to scare the crap out of me... I still remember the roller dragon\'s cry: WAAAARRAAAGGH!!!
    BABYGIRLFOOTE22 Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    I REMEMBER THIS BUT IT WASN\'T A TV SHOW IT WAS A MOVIE.. IN FACT IT IS ONE I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR FOREVER & EVEN THOUGHT I WAS GOING CRAZY WHEN O ONE HAD HEARD ABOUT IT OR EVEN KNEW ABOUT IT.. IT WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITS... I\'M GLAD THAT IT IS ON HERE CUZ NOW I CAN SHOW EVERYONE WHAT I HAVE BEEN SREACHING FOR FOR SOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG..... NOW IF SOME ONE WOULD BE SMART OUT THERE & MAKE A 80\'S & 90\'S KIDS CHANNLE THEY WOULD BE THE RICHEST PEOPLE ON EARTH CUZ I WOULD LOVE SOMEONE TO BRING IT ALL BACK
    Ri-chan, Jedi Knight Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    Whoa! I think I remember this!