Comments

Comments
    radmikey1986 Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    Epic soundtrack. I listen to it everyday ahahhaha.
    ilikeitalot Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    Ever wonder why they never mention the matrix before the movie if Prime was supposed to posses it?You know it wasn't a secret.
    ProfessorZoom Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    I remember crying when Optimus Prime died lol. I was reading that the movie was pretty much just another marketing tool to introduce new characters. So the characters that died on screen, or were reformatted by Unicron, were discontinued for sure. Some others like Omega Supreme just went into limbo.
    Shepard of Suburbia Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    This was a great movie. Didn't have much interest in Transformers at first, but now I really like it.
    monbon Posted 5 years 22 days ago
    I love this movie, It beats the shit out of the new ones.
    Markiegee94 Posted 2 years 3 months ago
    That is really true, I've seen it last summer and loved it.
    himynameismikey Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    you got the touch...you GOT THE POWER! YA! i love this movie. why can't michael bay get it right? he had 2 tries.
    D347H Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    I remember going to the theater to watch this movie. It was the greatest movie I ever watched as a kid. When I bought it on VHS I watched it so many times that the damn tape fell apart. I wish that they would remaster this movie and release it on DVD, I would def. buy it :D
    Nails105 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    This film was cool. The Michael Bay films are awesome as well.
    PrimeTime Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    i loved this movie but they didnt advertise it very well
    mikeweb92576 Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    My number 1 all-time favorite movie. This cartoon feature changed my life forever. Although it was conceived in the epic tradition of Star Wars, it speaks volumes about life, death, struggle, sticking together, bravery and taking up the mantle of leadership. This movie means a lot to me because to taught me as a young boy that life is what it is. Optimus dying was a major blow, because I had the toy! Rodimus taking his mentor's place only made me realize that we all live on through the ones after us. To me Optimus never really died, he lived on in the Autobot Leadership Matrix. It was the dawning of a new generation. It was about a race of cybernetic creatures on the edge of being wiped out by a force that cares about neither faction and wants to consume them all. Transformers the Movie has so many deeper themes like family ties, the effects of war on a population, genocide(of Autobots), totalitarian rule...I can go on and on. To see Optimus' eye flicker and dim still brings tears to my ears. To see Hot Rod slowly grow in strength and wise makes me tear with joy. TIL ALL ARE ONE.
    demone Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    Man Im 32yo and when I told my kids about the movie which by the way I have in VHS, my son begged me to show it to him... super happy
    fire_fly Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    All hail the greatest movie that will ever be made.
    Deleted Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    I remember watching this for the first time in New York. My Aunt surprised me. We were going out and I asked her where we were going. She said, "Wait and see." When we got to the theater and I heard her ask for 2 tickets for the Transformers Movie, I flipped out. I couldn't believe it. That was one of the best surprises I ever received. It was extremely shocking to see Optimus Prime pass away. It was even more shocking to to Rodimus Prime arise. All in all it was a terrific movie.
    Celeste Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    Believe it or not that was left in the movie's dialog as a joke. At least that's the story that the producers of the movie had.
    knuclear200x Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    i found this in the quotes.

"Oh Shit what are we gonna do now!?"
    -Spike
    super_mikey83 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I remember watching this movie in Betamax my favorite Transformers character is the Autobot Warrior Kup and the Decepticon Saboteur Cyclonus. My next door neighbor even has the Autobot City Commander Ultra Magnus I'm really impressed on that toy it was so big he even showed it to my mother who was so impressed and bought us a Wreck-Gar the Junkion Leader toy because we ran out of Ultra Magnus and his rivalry Galvatron it got sold out during the movie was shown on local cinemas along with Rodimus Prime the Autobot Protector.
    camiloto Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    como q eu faço para baixar os filminhos aqui, se alguem souber, me de um retorno pelo email [email protected]
    AlleneKirac Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    watch full movies anime tv and cartoons at http://www.tvokay.com it is free for you to stream and download......check it ou4 t
    100
    Benjanime Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    a weird al yankovic song in the transformers movie. now THAT is a joke. sucks i wasn't even born when this movie came out, i saw the dvd, and a tear of nostalgia came from my eyes
    kerfootb Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Christ, I gotta see this movie! Came out the year I was born too!
    I liked the new one but the humor, quite a bit of the dialogue, and the plot were whack! I see there are other Transformers animated movies here as well but since this is the only one still out there, it's most likely I'm only gonna see this one and I will some day!
    Emphinix Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    The live action movie was great, but it is no competition for the animated movie. Old school rules, I hate the new Transformers cartoons, all that crap such as RiD, Armada, Energon and Cybertron. Too much CGI and anime
    jugheaddm Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    One of the greatest non-Disney movies ever. Old School transformers rock. New school transformers SUCK !
    liz663 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    LOL 2005...that's cute. I love the transforming sound. Kinda like Arr-ee-arar and when they transform back it's all Arr-ee-ee-ar...I have a bumblebee plushie >w
    MBdigital Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    "A story that takes place in the year 2005". What a joke.
    moni757 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I knew there was cartoon version movie. yeah i love that noise too. Everybody died, turned white or somthing
    redzeoranger2 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    If you guys didn't like the animated Transformers movie I made my own alternate version on fanfiction.net if you want to read it my username's retrodude360 just find the name on search and find "Transformers: The Movie My Edit" and in my version Optimus Prime and many others don't die! XD
    Nintendo Fan 1985 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    This Movie is Awesome my Favorite thing about it is the sound that they make when they Transform.
    BATTLESTAR100 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    SPOILERS!

sadest movie ever. why?
    all these autobots died...
    ratchet,iron hide,optimus prime,prowl,brawn,weeljack,windchrager.
    maquis Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    they wanted to introduce the new toy line that is why the had so many deaths
    dabattousai Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    I loved this movie. Reason for killing off the leaders and all the other first season TFs was because they were discarding that toyline and bringing in new ones.

Still want G1 Megatron, I own Masterpiece, but I need to own the original.
    boogy110 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Actually when Optimus died they never meant to bring him back; but there was such an up roar by the fans that producers decided to bring him back in a multi episode series entitled "The Return of Optimus Prime." I have an imaculate bootleg version on DVD.
    Prowl (Cop Car) was my second favorite, I hated the fact he git tunred into Decepticon fodder.
    redzeoranger2 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    No kiddin' HarryReems, Optimus Prime's my favorite transformer ever. This movie would've been better if some of the main dudes didn't die :(
    HarryReems Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I remember thinking this movie was pretty cool, but what was up with the main dudes dying? Did they think that kids wanted to see their favorite transformers characters die? Optimus got it, and the other big blue truck guy, and then a bunch of them got dumped in lava near the end. I heard they wanted to kill Duke in the GI Joe movie, too. What the peepee, man??
    shiroihikari Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I didn't see this as a kid so I watched it recently. It was pretty badass! The music is freaking amazing. I haven't seen too many animated feature films that had such fantastic background music.
    bronzechica77 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I will never forget this movie, to this day I still get teary-eyed when I think about the death of Optimus Prime, man! The music was awesome and it was one of those great movies you never forget!
    menasor Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I myself have always been a fan of the decepticons. their transformations were cooler, they had more gestalts(combining robots), and megatron was just the shiznit. I really didn't care that optimus died in the movie. in my opinon the show should have continued the way it did in japan with all the other series like masterforce and headmasters. Long Live Megatron/Galvatron!!
    natenate6731 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    tHIS FILM IS cool
    kaddursal Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I didn't mind the movie. But I never gave it 2 thumbs-up, because of the death of Optimus Prime, the deaths of the Autobots and the Decepticons from "Season-1", and Starscream. Sunbow and Hasbro shouldn't have done that. I thought it was insane.
    chippy Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    The movie was great but the songs were better....Youve Got The Touch..Youve Got The Power...
    tribalfan69 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    this movie will forver be burned into my memory as one of the greatest animated movies of all time! you cant beat the originals
    often imitated...never duplicated!
    redzeoranger2 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    If Optumis didn't die this film would've been 10 times better.
    Retron Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I didn't realise Unicron said "Destiny. You cannot destroy my destiny!" when he was destroyed.

I always thought it was: "Listen to me... You can-not des-troy yyy... DESTRRRROYYYYY!" *BOOOOM!*
    Selbdog Posted 8 years 1 day ago
    Absolutly Love the movie. Can't wait to own the 20th Anniversary re-issue.Already own on DVD but want to see the deleated sceens. Psyched for the movie next summer.Transformers the movie will always be in the top 10 gratest of all time. Top 5 animated movies. Also had the most killer soundtrack for an animated movie.
    Fyne T(oo)ning Posted 8 years 2 days ago
    I bet you're all as hyped as I am about the new movie coming out this summer, espcially with the original voices of each of the adversaries leaders returning to their roles. But noone is looking forward to it more than a DJ friend of mine is (his DJ name happens to be Ravage. Shows you how big a Transformers fan he is!) I was once friends with a private vendor who sold bootlegs of rare TV shows, animes, and movies on video, and he was one of the first to have the complete Transformers TV series and movie on video long before Rhino officially put them out.
    Sgt.scorpious Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    the movie was freaking awesome specially the transformers theme
    eNeR! Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Oh...I forgot - In this or next year in theaters we'll have seen Transformers the movie with real actors, u know! It's quite interesting, huh?
    eNeR! Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Hello, I'm from Poland :) (...so, sorry for my english...) Wow, "Transformers - The Movie" is one of my free favorite movies, when I was a child! (I was born in '84) I love this picture! 80's Rock, best action, dialogs and very nice graphic/animation! That was a beautiful time... Yeah. There is no movies like that in present time... Greetings! - eNeR!
    Celeste Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I have my clean uncut version of TF:TM in which Spike says "Oh shit what do we do now?"?
    SHNAG Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    That movie still kicks major ass.
    SummertmeBrews Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Most shows hit a pinnacle and/or either completely sell out with a movie when contracts are up for another evaluation or legal rights in this case, or to stop the chaos moreless (Beavis & Butthead, South Park eg.)
    princeofheck Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Still asking myself, why did the Transformers die so easily in the movie despite withstanding so many hits during the TV series?
    Celeste Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Yes it is.

tparent71 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I love this movie, it was an instant classic. I wonder if that movie in 2007 is real, cause if it is, i am going to see it immediatly.
    Pokejedservo Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Actually some of them were from the Japanese released Transformers Anime such as Headmasters that were released in the 80's. Keep in mind that Japan didn't get the movie until a little while after the movie premiered in the US.
    Celeste Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    It is the year 2005. The treacherous Decepticons have conqured the Autobot's home planet of Cybertron. Now from secret staging bases on two of Cybertron's moons the Autobots plan to take back their homeworld.

Who wouldn't remember that opening line?
    adventoflegion Posted 9 years 23 days ago
    Looking at the Japanese trailer, I see scenes that weren't in the theatrical U.S. release. Why were those scenes cut and is there any way to see them in their entirety?
    robmon300 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    there making another one in 2007 in july i heard.
    Piemonade Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    Wasnt "weird" Al Yankovik a voice in that movie?
    Chupi Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    DARE! Dare to belieeeeeeeeve yoooooou can surviiiiive!
    The power is THERE at your commaaaaaand
    DARE! Dare to keep aaaaaaaall your dreams alive!
    It's time to make a staaaaaaand
    YOU CAN WIN IF YOU DARE!

God, I love that song... :D
    Autobot Matrix Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    "One shall stand... and one shall fall...."

Toylines, old and new that is!