Comments

Comments
    SuperDennis104 Posted 21 days 14 hours ago
    It was one of the last television animation of the 80's before November 12, Sunday in 1989.
    snowtrooper Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    i just remember wolverine sounded like crocodile dundee
    Hoganmann Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    I think this X-Men show would have been better tha tha 90's version
    shin82 Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    i have this one shot too, but i was really dissapointed when i saw it... i mean i love shadowcat, the rest of the line up ... dazzler...? really? were they not any other x ladies they could have used? but the thing that amazed me was that besides being 1989 it had better animation than the last two seasons of fox kids "xmen" (which also kind of got on my nerves cause it screw up the comic arcs...).
    Chesterfield308 Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    The only good that came from this one-off "Pryde of the X-Men" was the hit Konami arcade game.
    lenopow Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    This X men is by far as good if not better as any modern X men show.
    HA STYLE Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    pffft lol wow wrong X-Men. My bad yeah this intro for this x-men was horrible lol
    HA STYLE Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    X-Men didn't air only one show it had 4 or more seasons, the year and info on this is completely wrong.
    jstakermann Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    WOW,89 I WAS THINKING MORE 91.
    fwbkidd Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    it sucks that it was just one show..I actually had the wolverine action figure back in the eighties..whats crazy is that the animation does look like its predecessor bout a decade later...good times..
    CANADA420 Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    This show use to come on with robocop in the marvel action universe classic material
    stewie Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    i have this. i have had it on vhs as long as i can remember! i love this episode and i was always wondering why i never saw others. haha.
    MBednarcik Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    i hated that it was only one episode,i got ride of my vhs because the one episode it didn\'t interest me as much as x-men 90\'s and x-men evolution. it had little characters.
    billcozby Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE A CARTOON
    DJRobE Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    The animation was way better cause it was Japanese animators(probably the same ones who did G.I. Joe). I remember Wolverine had an Australian(or British) accent.
    Nsinger998 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    This Test Eposode was the basis for the hit Xmen arcade game!
    afrot Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    yo hey guys this is the best x-men ever do u know were can i downloadb it
    Manuel432 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Where the hell is gambit
    COSTARICAN80S Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    THIS X-MEN WAS A TEST BASICLY..THATS THE REASON WHY THEY AIRED IT AS ONE EPISODE EVERY SATURDAY.HATED IT AFTER 2 TIMES OF SEEING IT, BUT I WISHED AFTER THE TEST WAS DONE THEY CAME BACK WITH THE SAME VERSION. BESIDES. WHO REALLY LIKES MORPH AND JUBILE FOR AN X-MEN??
    theguilty1 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    Does anyone know if the people that made this had anything to do with the show from the 90\'s?
    1984megadeath Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    actually, this was a one shot.. they didnt have more episodes past \" pyrde of the xmen\"
    Hoganmann Posted 8 years 15 days ago
    I belive this would have been better than tha other X-Men show, they jus needed to cast new voice actors
    Hoganmann Posted 8 years 29 days ago
    I think so.
    rickyz2006 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    never heard of this series - wish I can see it!
    art_of_war_101 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    yeah, i remeber this czarton but i dont think that theirs only one episode though...
    Nikadimas Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I remember this show but now after reading this I do remember there only being one episode of it! However, I\'m one of the lucky people in existence who happens to have this VHS tape in his collection.
    The_D Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I loved this cartoon way better than the one in the 90\'s the 90s gotten to werd and the animation wasnt all that great. I though this was a movie back when i first saw it i didnt know it would was a one shot series.. haha but play the speed of this on slow, it sounds like a heavy ballad.
    BYERE Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I don\'t remember THAT far back... I remember the later series\' that were on Fox Kids and terrestrial channel 3 (aka ITV)
    Cobra Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    wow don\'t remember this one!
    8Tschild Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Hobbit...I think you are referring to the Fox Kids X-men from the 90s (great show too). This was only 1 episode and wolverine was not wearing yellow and blue, but more of an orange/brownish color spandex.

I been looking for this though. Thanks for posting it.
    agentkev Posted 9 years 13 days ago
    Was good for it\'s time. Saw it loooong time ago on TV with an episode of iron man or something before the Fox series came out. This special had me hooked on X-men,..after Fox announced they were going to have X-Men I was delighted.

only thing wrong is wolvie and storm\'s voices are odd.
    gillz107 Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Neil Ross. Why does that name sound familiar?
    neba Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    The only thing I recalled in this single-episode show, is Wolverine slicing through a metal door and saying something afterwards. I like the character designs, costumes (mhmm, Storm...) and the animation. It was okay for a show that try to launch off one of Marvel successful franchises.
    Edymnion Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Its neither actually. Both are inspired by the costumes they wore in the comics at that point in time. Neither inspired the other, but the both drew their inspiration from the same source, the comics.
    bigwalt Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    and and ? Lord I must be tired. Whats worse is I proofread it for grammatical continuity but missed and and .
    bigwalt Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    This reminds me of that X-Men arcade game they had. It was a huge double cabinet arcade for up to 6 people(I think) and and the characters costumes were drawn exactly like the cartoons. One of them was in inspiration to the other.
    gillz107 Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    NO WAY!!!!! There was an X-Men cartoon BEFORE the Fox version that we all know and love?!?! Damn! I would KILL to see this episode!