Comments

Comments
    funguy10 Posted 1 month 20 days ago
    The late 90's were the time Disney bookended my weekend beginning with One Saturday Morning and ending the the Wonderful Word of Disney!
    Goofball Posted 9 months 2 days ago
    I remember this show as a Sunday night staple in the '70s. I didn't know that it started as far back as 1954, nor that it lasted until 2012.
    maxgoof18 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    great mickey mouses!! just very long!!!!!! lasted from the 50\'s to the 90\'s!
    charles de girl Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    i love mickey mouse in 1928, and walt disney was born in 1901, too.
    Mondav87 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Used to be on abc on Sundays. Now theres no more real family entertainment on basic tv
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    now this i remember and so miss...
    gothgrl20 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    i liked this
    MBdigital Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I remember intro 16 and 20! xD
    dalmatianlover Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Wow. I haven\'t seen those intros in years.
    shortie917 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I remember intro #11! That\'s the one they showed when I was a kid!
    TV1985 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I remember the intro to The Wonderful World of Disney with Who Frammed Roger Rabbit when it aired on CBS back in Christmas of 1991. It was almost like the Winnie the Pooh Christmas Special intro.
    99Centsplease Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    The 12th intro is the Magical World of Disney intro from the Disney Channel era (1997-2002). That brings back SO MANY MEMORIES of watching Disney Channel when it was good! Too bad there isn\'t too much Disney Channel 1997 things here on RJ.
    IloveRetroLives Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    that 10th intro is kind of creepy. The animation is really bad on it.
    chadman50513 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    ahhh, how i miss the 90\'s
    Angelsbaby2002 Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    One Day my Little girl was Asking me about going to Disneyland After seeing this.. and I told her, \'Some day, Im going Make SURE she gets there,.. Because shes Not the ONLY one who Wants to go!\'
    Angelsbaby2002 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    LOVE this Theme..... to theis day I Still Would Love to Work In Walt Disney!
    Ilove1990s Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    i remember this show was on ABC on sunday nights in 1997, then in 2002 it was moved to Saturday nights. I liked this show. Too bad its gone.
    she-ra21 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    A bit of info from TV.com:
    *HOWEVER --- The Walt Disney Company would contine to supply material to the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation for their own version of \"The Magical World of Disney\" that aired on Sunday Nights at 6pm. They would contine to use the NBC Opening from 1990-1997, and show Disney movies, material from the Disney Channel, and a few shows that have never been seen in the United States.*

I grew up on the Canadian version. I still miss it.
    musicradio77 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Long before my time, the show was originally called \"Disneyland\" since it first started in 1954 hosted by Walt Disney. I was born in 1978 while \"The Wonderful World of Disney\" was still on Sunday nights. When I was a year old, the show was renamed \"Disney\'s Wonderful World\". Those of my fondess memories of my favorite shows as a child.
    musicradio77 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    musicradio77 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I believe it was a rare syndicated opening for \"The Wonderful World of Disney\" from the late 80\'s (after the KCPQ ID) in which they incudes episodes from the previous anthology series (\"Disneyland\", \"Walt Disney Presents\", \"Walt Disney\'s Wonderful World of Color\", etc.). I remember the same opening as I saw on WNYW-TV (Channel 5) in the New York City area. That brings back memories. I have lots of opening from the Disney anthology series as posted on my forum here
    diggidy28 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    This is exactly what I wanted to see. This always got me so excited as a kid cuz I loved Disney shows so much and I knew I was about to watch something great! That KCPQ 13 is crazy, I\'m from Seattle too.
    jemgirl86 Posted 9 years 8 days ago
    those are exact memories for me! I watched it on kcpq 13 also...must mean whoever posted it was around seattle. awesomeness! seeing that old logo is so cool.
    pokinsmot Posted 9 years 8 days ago
    wow... that brings me back...