Comments

Comments
    Klaymen Posted 9 months 9 days ago
    The reason why I loved fridays as a kid.
    millsdevin55 Posted 11 months 25 days ago
    it is the coolest show on earth
    Benjanime Posted 2 years 7 months ago
    i looked forward to it around the 1999-2001 years
    MikoAmu Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    I remember this in Fridays. It was Cool! Better than Fried Dynamite and CNReal.
    199478q29 Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    THis was AWESOME back in the day in fact belaive it or not I have 2 old VHS Tapes of an Ed Edd & Eddy Mathon from 2001 and on it its filled with CCF Promos.
    Princess Akiyara Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    I used to watch this with my brother, and then he'd try and kick me out of his room. D: oooh how I loved being a younger sister. haha
    the monster hunter Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    i watched this alll the time would not misss it
    kingleoice Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    It was soooo dam good ! Until FRIED (CENCORED) DYNAMYTE CAME ! ):
    YazzmanC Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    The Best thing that ever happen to cartoonnetwork . plase bring it back asap, or get a channel like nick has nicktoons
    OrangeSodaFreak Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    Yes. I watched this every Friday, too!
    nostalgicguy Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    My favorites were Dexter\'s Lab, Johnny Bravo, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Sheep in The Big City, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Powerpuff Girls, Cow and Chicken, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy and Codename: Kids Next Door.
    samialyssa Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    POWER PUFF GIRLS!!! Oh memories!
    edgarthereales88 Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    cartoon network was the best in the 90\'s. Now it sucks though, i fell sorry for the kids growing up now waching the crap they have right now. CARTOON NETWORK FU@KED UP WHEN THE CANCELLED TOONAMI.
    RedFlame891 Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    CCF was the bomb! I loved this block so much. I can\'t believe how Cartoonetwork would get rid of this. I\'m hoping if they start to run out of ideas, they might just bring the old stuff back. :/
    lolabunny Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    powerpuff girls i am weasel johnny bravo dexters lab i so miss cartoon cartoon fridays i remember watching it with my cousins now they got poo like har har tharsdays and cn real
    Merdy94 Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    Ah, good times. Why is t.v. so LAME now?
    oldskoollover Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    I really miss this. Friday night television just ain\'t the same anymore.
    bcbolo Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    If they brought this back along with all of these old shows, they would gain the viewing population of the people who grew up watching these shows.
    cloud45 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    CN should bring it all back! wat kind of crap is this stuff there showing? CN real? wtf? its supposed to have cartoons thats why its called cartoon network! along wit adult swim but its still ok but i rather have the original back
    Ukyoux2x Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    I can\'t believe they got rid of it in the first place; that \"Friday\'s\" went down like a rock, and then they had that \"Fried Dynamite\" Which was really creepy and weird to say the least. And now they\'ve got that block of boring cartoons every friday night! Worst move...among many!!
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    I miss this! I loved how a cartoon character would host it. My favorite host was Mojo =3
    axora Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I wish Cartoon Network would bring this back >.>
    srkiller001 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I love and miss them so much especially the power puff girls and ed edd and eddy
    Mondav87 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    does anyone else remember when they use to have codes that got you online stickers or whatever they were and you would have your own page to show the off, trade and buy. i just remember spending friday nights trying not to pee my pants waiting for that damn code to come up!
    KaoriKnight Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    I miss cartoon cartoon fridays right after Toonami! =] I wish they would get rid of this bull sh!t they have now -_-
    gabessms Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i miss the good ol\' Days had a thing of Lays Stax Original Flavor, Some dr. Pepper in i wine glass in my pajamas and after a hard day at school i watch it...
    Good times.. Good times... I WANT IT BACK!!! D\'X
    toni_lynn_1990 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    OMG Cartoon Cartoon Fridays was only the start of a long cartoon filled summer weekend when I was a young tot
    Benjanime Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    CCF didn\'t last very long...
    youngnwavybabe15 Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    DIS WAS THE BOOOMB I WUD MAKE SURE MY TV ON 32ON FRIDAY AT 8
    CandyCane Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    It did started at 7pm. Now not anymore.
    grandmaster sexay Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    hey i thought it started at 7p!
    Goodgold Posted 6 years 5 days ago
    I used to buy a bag of tootsie rolls and pass out watching this. Yep I was a loser.
    CandyCane Posted 6 years 8 days ago
    Well it was getting boring how they always use the same hosts. Not i didn\'t like it..they just needed something different so thats why they put on a new and stuff.
    grandmaster sexay Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    ccf was my fav show i enjoyed several of its episodes on the air,and on youtube.com
    SeAnMoNsTeRjAm Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    And Shit thursday nights suck ass too
    Spongeroks Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    They should have kept this block.
    SeAnMoNsTeRjAm Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    I don\'t rember \"Cartoon Cartoon Fridays\",but unfortunately I do rember on \"f,Fridays\" I rember the preimer of \"camp lazlo and \"Squirl Boy\" (if that\'s how you spell it \'dont\' realy care). Oh, and to conclude this \"Fryde Dynamite S**ks a*s
    Garfield11 Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    That\'s true. (both Jezebel07 & ilovemohawks)
    Jezebel07 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I loved this show!! Friday\'s used to mean something back then. My dad and I would sit there and watch this because we both liked Dexter\'s Lab and Johnny Bravo!!
    ilovemohawks Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    Of course they get rid of everything good. :/
    Garfield11 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I remember all those shows. I wish they still came on.
    Megagents Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I\'d like to say that my opinions of Fried Dynamite has changed since I last commented here. It\'s actually a pretty cool show.
    Bomberman Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I used to look forward to Fridays just for this. =]
    cowandchicken Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    A block of some of the 90s best cartoons! :D

Fried Dynamite should blow itself up
    Narf Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    Oh, I loved this when I was little! The reason why I watched TV on Friday. Back then we got great stuff like this, and now we get pond scum live-action kids and corn dogs with a fuse.
    Megagents Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    spikia22 - CCF was not like Oh Yeah! Cartoons, you\'re thinking about What-A-Cartoon Show that came out before Oh yeah.

animefan123 - They never kept doing host over and over again.

ToysRUskid - CCF at one time gave codes for Cartoon Orbit which I hear was pretty cool. I never tried because I didn\'t have the internet back then.

oldcbsfan - Fried Dynamite is NOT cool. (with exception to Chowder, KND, and Billy and Mandy)
    oldcbsfan Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Fried dynamite seems cool but CCF was eeven cooller!!!
    MBdigital Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I miss my Friday nights on CN! I would go to my grandma\'s house to watch CCF (we didn\'t have cable at the time). The theme song was AWESOME. Now there\'s that obvious crud called \"Fried Dynimate\" with the Blake kid who needs to be mod... Whatever.
    MusicPanda Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Yeah I remember when they would tell you the code to enter online and you get a ctoon or something, now on cartoonetwork.com they don\'t have ctoons or anything! and cartoon network fridays was better back then :[
    ethandaman24 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    cartoon cartoon fridays was one of the most awesome friday night blocks ever, then the new fridays came and it started to SUCK!!!!!!
    homestar1234 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Cool Intro.
    oldnickfan Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I lived on Cartoon Network in the 90s. It was great! However, My little cousin was born in 1998. He has so far grown up on the crap like Gym Partner and KND. The result? To be honest he\'s hyper and sort of spoiled.

Ted Turner what have you DONE?!!?
    (ps rksexy2finger its me zamoooomaz from youtube!)
    PyroPhoenixX Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I miss Cartoon Cartoon Fridays - this is what started my weekend =( *sniff*
    spikia22 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    well cartoon cartoon fridays is similar to oh yeah cartoons or something
    animefan123 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    i use to watch this every friday! But i stoppped watching it when they kept on doing the same host over and over again
    ToysRUskid Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Remember when They\'d give you a code..so you could go online and get you\'re special Ctoon for your Cartoon Orbit display thingy??
    verno Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    they show this like on 2 in the morning now its all shorts that never made it on to normal times so what to u get when u put them all togerter cartoons cartoons
    Neji16 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    They should have kept this Fridays instead of the one they have now.
    mcsk8r Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    i loved the old cartoon cartoon fridays i remember when Ed Edd n Eddy hosted it Ed wore a ballerina suit
    99Centsplease Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I miss this intro. It was always funny when Dexter would bust out of the square and complain (poor Courage gets knocked down into the abyss though). Cow must be pretty smart if she can draw a living \"Fridays\" logo. I used to want a room like the one the characters hosted CCF from.
    99Centsplease Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    \"Is that it?\" Ah, yes, good times, good times. And I agree with Blueluigi on cartoons from a decade from now. Some 17 year old will probably be saying on this very site something along the line of \"OMG Camp Lazlo! I remember that! Now CN is just retarded.\"
    SonicFan Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    I remember the old way they used to show the next two or four cartoons.

I also remember the old Fridays, agreed I don\'t even watch it anymore because those actors are stupid. They may be funny at times, but they can\'t take the place of the cartoon characters. I feel sorry for those kids that accompany them, they look too young to have known what the network used to be like....
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I miss Cartoon Cartoon Fridays so much. Though that intro that rksexy2finger submitted I don\'t really remember that version of the intro. I guess this is because I didn\'t get Cartoon Network until Augest 1, 2002 and then I watched Cartoon Cartoon Fridays the day after. I wonder if there\'s anybody on the internet who has recordings of the old Cartoon Network.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I miss the old cartoon network. This is the TRUE Cartoon Cartoon Fridays. Too bad they had to ruin it with the new \"Cartoon Network Fridays\". Those hosts are so damn annoying! I want the ORIGINAL Cartoon Cartoon Fridays back where the cartoon characters hosted the show and not a bunch of stupid morons!
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Man why do kids these days have to grow up with such crud. I mean pretty soon when they are like 15 years old in 2016. People might comment about shows like Juniper Lee saying that they loved watching this show when they were little. But what will cartoons will become in 2016? Will it be even BIGGER crud or will it be better.
    Come on, you know you want to tell me.
    Astera Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Ah, the good old days... before they added those annoying hosts...
    rksexy2finger Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Yes finally my CCF intro has appeared here.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Man there is not a lot of good shows that CN makes today. I hate Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi, Juniper Lee, Krypto, Gym Partner, Squrrel boy, etc. KND is OK, Billy and Mandy and Camp Lazlo I watch sometimes, But Ed, Edd, and Eddy and Foster\'s Home for Imaginary Friends are two good shows. But Teen Titans is like the BEST one that they still show.

PS: rksexy2finger, did you try re-subbmitting the intro?
    rksexy2finger Posted 8 years 10 days ago
    C\'mon what the hell is taking so long I submitted the intro back in July and it never came on here and than I submitted it again in late august same time when I uploaded The Charlie Horse Music Pizza, The Busy World of Richard Scarry and Figure it Out and yet when those intros were processed this one wasn\'t. Someone needs to convert the intro it ruled and still does same with this show I loved it and still do.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I really don\'t like new shows on CN like: My gym partner\'s a monkey, Codename: Kids next door, The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy, and Robot boy.
    the new shows I only like on CN is:

Foster\'s Home for Imaginary Friends &
    Camp Lazlo.
    I like these two shows because They Won the emmy Awards!!
    The epiosdes won this year\'s emmy would be:
    Foster\'s Home for Imaginary Friends: Go Goo Go
    Camp Lazlo: Hello Dolly / Over cooked beans/
    Check out Tv.com to see the rest of the animation emmy awards page! here it is!:
    rksexy2finger Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Currently the admins are working on fixing the intro so it will work.
    jack skellington Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Man I wished the intro would work on my computor
    The Walkin Memorial Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    man this really takes me back
    rksexy2finger Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I uploaded the intro last night.
    jack skellington Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    this was my favorite type of show ever.It had all my favorite shows,my favorite theme song,I loved how the Cartoons hosted the shows.I just loved the whole idea and how everything was put together.
    rksexy2finger Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I have an intro for this show it\'s just a bad file type because the file size is 70 something megabytes. If anyone knows how I can shorten the files megabytes please tell me how to because I really wanna add the intro to this show.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I Loved it when Bubbles or Dexter were the hosts on Cartoon Cartoon Fridays! I thought they were Awsome. But Later on in 2003, They had to change it to Cartoon Network Fridays! I got used to the new one in 2004. But then in 2006, They Updated Cartoon Network Fridays! They kicked out all the old cartoon Network chracthers, Like you saw on the old 2003 Cartoon Network fridays opening. They should bring back the old Chracthers.
    rksexy2finger Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    This was great used to watch it all the time until September 2003 when they turned it into Cartoon Network Fridays the first ever human thing to ever air on Cartoon Network.