Comments

Comments
    The Evolution Of Life Posted 1 year 9 months ago
    It's now on the VIVA Freeview So Called Music channel.
    theskooterguy Posted 2 years 6 months ago
    It's showing on Australia's Nine Network!
    199478q29 Posted 2 years 9 months ago
    Wasent the best show but I still remember part of the intro song.
    OrangeSodaFreak Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    I agree with KaoriKnight. It was amazing.
    KaoriKnight Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    This is a staple in 90's entertainment!
    SuperSlasher619 Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    This show is amazing and has the best theme tune ever.
    superhumansamuri Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    haha this show is still awsome to this day,my favorite episode was when carlton dresses up like his idol for halloween macaulay culkin hahaha and Geoffrey was the coolest butler but this show is classic
    Maniacal_Beauty Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    You can still watch this on The-N channel if you have it. I think it comes on in the summer time. The only thing is the N changes their shows and times all the time.
    MandyPandy Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    i always loved the fresh prince of bel-air.it was hilarious! if you hate is show, i swer to god you're crazy!!!
    tyshizal Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    best comedy show ever and i still love and watch it.
    Nesysli Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    This was the first theme song I knew white and black people both liked.
    monbon Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    The freaking theme song will go with every tune in existence, I swear to god. o_o
    Zyoura Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    Dude, I always had to watch this show constantly! I can even remember the intro rap by heart a little.
    Jt62786 Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    I use to love this show. But not anymore. I fell asleep one time with this show on.
    gurlprep88 Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    i love this show...♥
    benton gold Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    Hilarious. Carlton's awesome
    jerrythemouse Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    awesome show. i cant believe will smith's 40 already .
    axora Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    When im playing a game called Dream Of MKirror Online and im w8ing for some one to get back from AFK i sing this in there XD
    StarWarsFan746 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    I wish they still played it on nick@nite
    Ohhileo Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    They play this on Virgin 1 every weekday, which I'm thankful for. It used to be on every day at 6:30 right after The Simpsons on BBC2.

Carlton's dance to Tom Jones is a world wonder. Personal favourite scene is when Will and Carlton are stuck in a jail cell with the singing/dancing biker punk.
    sam1304 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    this show was great and still is
    marioman360 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    mashy-poo: it runs for an hour every day (2 episodes_ on peachtree TV. at 4:00pm and 4:30pm
    FoiledDragon Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    this show is epic win, its that simple. *carlton dance*
    sharkbate Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    i love the theme at the start
    CGxSMASH Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    i definately watch re-runs all the time b/c this is one of THE BEST SHOWS EVER!
    ssjblueyoshi Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    i still watch reruns
    MashyPoo Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    do they still air these anymore? i searched for them on my t.v. but i got nothing and the youtube episodes are scarce..
    i remember watching this the whole time when they aired it daily before the simpsons.
    i can still sing the theme tune without having to refresh my memory. i remember the last episode ever where ashley was the one to leave the house..
    i miss shows like this soo much e.g. kenan and kel.
    those were the golden years of t.v. no doubt
    anyone agree?
    CandyCane Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    They still air reruns
    square eyed spaz Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    One of my all time favourite shows... Although I must admit I didn't know it ran all the way to 1996... Definitely best sitcom of the nineties.
    ilovemohawks Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    My emotions go back & forth with this show. Sometimes I'll like it, sometimes I'll be so sick of it. The theme song was awesome though.
    _on_da_right_path_ Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    i love fresh prince!
    animefan123 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    Carlton is - by far - my favorite character! I love how Alfonso Ribeiro over reacts to everything.
    Mamizay Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I love this show. We watch it Every night on Nick at Nite.
    GENERAL LEE Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    THAT SHOW ROCKED!!!!!!!
    it was known as "El principe del rap en Bel-Air"-here in 'Rico
    Raidenator4 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    It still airs on YTV!
    pyt19 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    love the show but ugh...i'm sooo sick of it!!! nick-at-night plays it constantly i've seen every episode like a thousand times
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    Well, I whistled for a cab, and when it came near,
    The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror.
    If anything I could say that this cat was rare,
    But I thought Nah forget it, "Yo home to Bel Air."

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight,
    and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes, smell ya later."
    Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there,
    To fill my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    Now this is the story all about how,
    My life got flipped, turned upside down,
    And I’d like to take a minute, just sit right there,
    I’ll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.

In West Philadelphia, born and raised
    On the playground is where I spent most of my days.
    Chillin’ out, maxin’, relaxin all cool,
    And all shootin’ some b-ball outside of the school.

When a couple of guys who were up to no good,
    Started makin’ trouble in my neighborhood.
    I got in one little fight and my mom got scared,
    And said You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air.
    misch3riedior Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Who in the worlds doesn't like this show?!! This is an all-time classic and one of the few African American family shows that REALLY made it in the '90's... Fresh Prince is on my tube all the time. I mean, I got every line downpact *that's how serious it is...* This show is the only show keepin me from completely neglecting N@N...

Only thing about this show that I did hate was when they changed Aunt Viv's... UGh!!! I hated that!! The new one sucked and still does to this day.. I'm glad they kept her eps to a minimum cuz let's admit, she just wasn't cuttin' it-- she just didn't have the sass like the Janet Hubert (old Viv's real name) did...

*** '90's TV = TV at it's best ***
    JamesAnthonyGreen Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I greatly enjoyed watching this show whether it aired originally on NBC, Nick at Nite, in syndication on local channels, or even The-N. But to be honest, I liked the episodes with the old Aunt Vivian a little more.
    dedicatedloserkid Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    OMG! This is my FAVORITE show ever! I've been watching since it first aired when I was 2. My mom and I used to watch it every day. Now I watch it every night on Nick @ Nite. I've always wanted to meet Will Smith. He is the coolest EVER! And I've seen every episode and know every word to the theme song. Ask me anything.
    NostalgicNed Posted 7 years 27 days ago
    Will's hair got shorter with every season!
    BlackVampirechick Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I like in teh the episode mommy nearest when Will's mom and his aunts come and while Uncle Phil is unloading bags, Will runs up 2 him and screams "DIVA!!"
    animefan123 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I thought i was a 5 dollor bill...
    Anyways i loved this show! A little corny but you got to love the opening. So catchy
    BlackVampirechick Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Then Unlce Phil walkz in and Will asks if any had a dollar. Ashley said no, but uncle Phil asked if he would accept $20. So will takes it hold the dollar in his handz and sayz "Going, Going, Going..... GONE!!" And he runz out teh house with the $20.00
    BlackVampirechick Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I liek that one episode in the beginning when Will Is trying 2 do a magic trick. He asks Ashley 4 something then he tries 2 make it disappear by saying "Boom Shaka Laka Laka!" Then ashley goes "What happened 2 Abracadabra?" Then will sayz "Naw, You see here, this si Black Magic" Will: "Now 4 my next trick i will need a watch, so ashley gives him her watch. then he sayz his magic words: "Chaka Kan, Chaka Chaka Kan!"
    funkmasta Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    i love this show its is my favorite i watch it all the time.but now ima kick sumthin fa ya'll.....iiiin west philedelphia born n raised on the playground is where i spend most of my days LOL
    greensquareferret Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    At the risk of sounding redundant, dinner is served.
    -Geofery
    retrotoonbubble Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    omg i luv dis show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv when viv is about 2 hav a baby and they are stuck in an elevator and will says "dont make me start singing paula abduls greatest hits"!!!!!! lmao!
    2cool Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    how many seasons does this show have and how many epsiodes?
    Kimbahley Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    This is the best theme song to sing along to. I loved the episode where Hilary's boyfriend died proposing to her.
    NanakiXIII Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I love this show. I watch it every night on Nick @ Nite.
    webbah Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    This show is da best!! I watch it whenever its on. Will Smith is as funny as... well u no.
    rugorat Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    I love this show because,it is so modern 90's.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Someone should upload the extended version of the theme song.
    90sKid Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I still crack up to this show. I remember being in my friends dorm room, singing the theme song at 12 in the morning.
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    this show was cool, back when Will Smith was down to earth and not a conceited, greedy, egomaniacal jerk.
    Sneakers00 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Still On Yep
    BenJabotuya Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    This show has always been, and always will be my favourite. I love Uncle Phil (a.k.a. "The Shredder";) I got seasons 1 & 2 DVD sets. When he sees the drum set, he gets mad and yells (as Shredder) "VIVIAN!" You just gotta love that guy.
    Shadow Mist Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I watch this show every night. It's pretty good but there are better shows.
    Plecostomus Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    ^He (Will Smith) was actually portraying a 17-18 year old when he was in reality 22 (when the series started). Even though he didn't look it, his character did appeal to the targeted age group. Oh yah, five out of five stars from me!
    alexandria Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    This is the best show ever, I still watch reruns every now & then.. I can never get bored of them. It's like the older episodes of the Simpsons, you've seen them before but they never get old.
    G UNIT Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    omg...best show ever! it was really clever and funny in the beginning, and i remember watching the first episode and seeing will smith mouth everybody's lines! The best was when Carlton and Will were trying to make money in a talent contest and they did the funniest dance!
    Plecostomus Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    This show is AWESOME! Especially as the series progressed and the actors fell into character. There was a little confusion when they switched out the Vivian's. Does anybody know why they did that? I'm finding several different stories on the internet.
    DarkwingDuck4ever Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Only two comments with mine?
    Come one! This sitcom is so great.
    This time i love to live in Germany. It's still aired here. Two Eps a day!!!