Comments

Comments
    Kimikikat Posted 2 years 11 months ago
    i could have sworn that gi joe was japanese animated but i guess i was wrong :$
    Billdozer Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    After seeing the intro I remeber this crap. Can't even compare to the original.
    HellScorpion Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    I feel this was a pretty good series, I think when most people feel negative about it, they're remembering only the first season. In some ways the second season was even better than the first series.
    mulletrocker Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    At this period of time I was in high school but still was a regular cartoon watcher. I agree with CANADA420 this series lacked the feel and appeal of the original GI Joe Real American Hero series. It is like Sigma 6 does not hold water to the orignal.
    This_guy Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    ^Me,too, fwbkidd. The original was better. I always wanted the DiC version to show more of Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow and the rest of the Ninja Force.
    fwbkidd Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    cause I was a military kid living in military housing, G.I. Joe was king..hell for us kids then, joes was like currency..
    CANADA420 Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    the dic series could\'nt hold on to the boot straps of the original. nothing but reject joes who could\'nt carry on the JOE name.
    tommyt Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    gi joe was a kick but show
    JemBaby77 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I remember this show i watched it when cartoon network was airing it for a short while especially the movie with serpentor
    mlw1984 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    The original was better.
    thomasfan Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I remember watching this on toon disney in 2002
    pearljamownzyou Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    G.I. Joe is the best.
    VengefulRonin Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Man, i would get up at 6 freakin 30 just to watch this show, it was so awesome
    yonoid Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    you should watch sigma six it may be a cheesy anime version, but it at least somewhat captures the old school characters fairly accurately
    darthtorch Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    THE ENDING ALWAYS MADE ME LAUGH WHEN THEY ALL RAISE THERE HANDS...
    robdx169 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    YO JOE!!!!!
    Juicyjes Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    relax! who the hell cares where the video came from? geeze.
    Radiation_Dude Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    it was stolen right off of YouTube, you can tell that it was stolen from there because of the Pixelation of the video, the slight blurriness of the picture quality and the color is faded out and it is like that on both sites, and therefore that is how I figured out that it was stolen from YouTube.

and for anyone that does not believe that it was stolen, here is the same video on YouTube so that you guy\'s can see for yourself.

Radiation_Dude Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    hey RodimusConvoy, Somebody stole the video from YouTube, it wasn\'t you by any chance was it? i\'m asking because in a previous post that you made a long time ago you said \"Someone find the theme song and post it, quick!\" as in find it online and steal it from another website,so i\'m wondering if you are the one that did it.
    fistoflegend Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Man I miss the old version of gi joe. The CGI version they did was missing the spirit of the 80\'s cartoon.
    Nasindor Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I used to record these episodes audio on cassette tape in my bedroom, and listen to them while I played imaginary blood, gore and violent mangled death of soldiers in the heat of battle. I still have mangled Joes in an old tackle box. The reality is, Grunt lost a leg, and arm, and an eye in the war, and Seal was disembowled and died a horrid death. I think someone chopped Wolverine\'s head off with a boy scout hatchet.

It was a big joke that nobody ever really got shot in this show, and absolutly no Cobra men ever died. I clearly remember GI-Joes storming a Cobra position, and they shot a bunch of boxes so they fell on the Cobra guys, and then the Joes swooped in and \"captured\" the \"dazed\" enemy soldiers, hahaha...

Then they told me to not do drugs.

Who could take them seriously?
    LivinLegend85 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    i know....FLV IS JUST FLASH FILES..NO GOOD TO US WITH THE WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER
    David Knight Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Does anyone have that theme song? And could anyone transmit it on Windows Media Player? I get nothing with a FLV file.