Comments

Comments
    DeamoGirl Posted 4 years 26 days ago
    OMG I LOVED THIS SHOW! I had been trying to figure out what it was for the longest time!
    Jt62786 Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    i DONT EVEN REMEMBER THIS SHOW I was in preschool at the time it was on Nick Jr.
    Kelly_Stuffilike Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    Just wanted to let anyone who is looking for them know, Noozles on DVD is available here:

freewebs.com/stuffilike/noozles.htm

I\'m an aspiring animator and cartoon preservationist, and I make my own DVDs (when there are no commercial releases available) of the shows that inspired me as a child. Normally people find me through google or word-of-mouth as I don\'t advertise, but I decided to do some word-of-mouth myself for a change, to help those who are actively looking for these DVDs and haven\'t found me yet. ;)

-Kelly
    The Stuff I Like Site
    lygerfire Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    The final episode makes me cry every time. Those damn Koalas go home and never come back.... *sniff\"
    samialyssa Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I had a tape of it. Not until last year did I find out it was actually a show
    Jt62786 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    Noozles smeeled liek an anime show. My old brother remberes this show but not my older sister who is 24.
    CGxSMASH Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    this show was great! my mom & i were just talking about it the other day.
    julyfly79 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    This was pretty cool. I think at one time it was the last show to come on Nick, Jr for the day, and I looked forward to it.
    M3GaMaN415 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    i remembered watchin this when i was 4 i even got the first episode on tape
    sailrjup12 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    This is one of my favorite shows of all time (and David The Gnome) I remember growing up and watching this show as much as I could, I really believed that there was a kowala walla world! I begged my mom to plant a eucalyptus tree so that Blinky and Pinky would come, I would also spend hours rubbing my nose on my stuffed koala\'s nose....nothing happened
    k24601 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    The Noozles / Noozles was the only animated koala show I remember ever watching as a kid. Shame how some people feel the need to poo-poo the show.
    mandimayleigh Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I remembered this show but couldn\'t remember the name!!! It took me forever but here I am! I actually liked this show,amazingly enough. From what I can remember...the show had one annoying koala and one tolerable one. They sat out on a tree outside the little girl\'s window and talked about eating eucalyptus leaves. That\'s about all I remember. Thanks for bringing back my childhood memories!
    Daniel_BMS Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    This show was annoying. The dubbing just seamed to be a test of patience. Kodomo no Omacha this ain\'t.
    Flordagirl Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I always used to hate this show as a kid because to me it was just a rip off of the \"Little Koala\" !!
    retroguy78 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    This intro is a little too bright.

I vaguely remember watching this show on Nick Jr.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I remember this show... I was about six-years-old when I first saw it. At that time, I considered it to be decent, though kinda stupid. Now that I look back on it, I realize that the Japanese creators were on acid when they made it. Lol!