Comments

Comments
    bridgmon007 Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    Never seen this show have to check it out.
    arikarinyukijima Posted 4 years 18 days ago
    The guys are cute, But i thought this show was a bit lame.
    desiitaliangirl86 Posted 7 years 17 days ago
    Omg....I love Teen Angel. One of my favorite t.v. shows on ABC. I don\'t know why they got rid of \"Teen Angel\", as well as \"You Wish\". I miss that show, if anyone has a copy of that show...please let me know. Thanks!
    bouncehoper Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    this show was AWESOME. i loved it like crazy. lucky for me, i found a nice canadian online who taped it for me and sent it to me a few years ago, so i can still watch!!! yay! :)
    and DeMo, the pose is kinda his trademark. A lot of times he\'d go, \"Sounds like a job for...\" then do the pose and shout, \"Teen Angel!\" Like a superhero. :)
    DeMo Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Never seen the show so I cant talk shit about it, but whats up with that pose he does???
    Kumero Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    lol he died eating a old ass burger,..man only in America woudl someone be so high as to think that might actually be a hit,..still good show even if it only lasted about 3 or 4 shows at most
    verno Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    crap,stupid,dumb,shit,i\'ll rather have a bufflo take a diarey dump in my ear then watch this stupid pile of dog shit this is so crap i\'ll think i\'ll kill the cast and im not kidding weres that gun
    chadman50513 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    i completely forgot about this awesome show!
    xo_laiNybaBi_ox Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I LOVED THIS SHOW. haha its so funny how he died eating a freaking burger!! lol. my dad liked it too.
    Rhimmer Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Yeah in frist episode him and his friend find a burger under the bed and the friend is about to toss it but then the make this crazy bet and stuff to eat it. So he eats and dies. Then his parents file a law suite and make tons of money off it. The special I was talking about was great. He travels back in time to prevent his own death. It turns out he has the power to basicly have a due over at that moment before he died. He refuses to eat the burger so his friend eats it instead and he dies and it creates a prodox where both are now angles and then they travel back in time and both are about to throw out the burger when the house keeper comes in and is hunger and she eats the burger and all three are now in heavean. Basicly the are all going to travel back in time again to prevent the pradox only leading to this cut scene where the anttire cast of the show is in heaven all dying because they ate ther burger.
    EmeraldeJade Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I remember this show. Especially the first episode when he eats that burger and after he died the people had to put warning labels on the bags.
    Rhimmer Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I remember I loved to watch this show. I remember the special episode where he travels back and time and prevents himself from eating the burger only resulting in killing everyone else on the show.