Comments

Comments
    morelshroomgirl1976 Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    I loved this cartoon although it wasn't a really big hit. THe intro song is so catchy! It deserves a lot more credit!
    zackieboy Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    one of my faves! what a great theme song!
    HansBooby Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    mint....just mint. i still have all these in boxes. im getting them out as soon as i get home from work. man remember not having to work and just playing with these ALL day.
    jettav Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    does anyone know who sang the intro song that was badass
    mrjedi76 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    So many memories...the violence of 80's cartoons ruled, and we still turned out okay.
    oleguer Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    I love this cartoon
    patchouly74 Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I watch MASK on YouTube and every time I feel like I am 10 years old all over again!!
    knuclear200x Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    ~M.A.S.K! Don't they know, "Command" doesn't start with a "K"?! M.A.S.K!~
    toyrus_kid Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    You can find it on DVD. The only place that I found it was on ebay. I loved that show as a kid and it pissed me off when they canceled it after two season. The best ones were the Camaro and the semi.
    Jukebox980 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    A Camaro that could fly. . . . if thats not cool, i dont know what is!
    anthony_priester Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I loved this show. I had a couple of the vehicles. My favorite one was the orange car, that turned into a tank. I had the motorcycle that turned into a helicopter too. What happened to all of thew good cartooms?
    wasser26 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    I like M.A.S.K.. I wish they would release it on DVD. I liked it so much that I had a large box full of mask toys, even toys of veiceles that wern't in the show. But I still have my old mask lunch box.
    I LOVE M.A.S.K.!!!!
    Cobrakai Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I still have about 10 of these vehicles in my attic. I loved MASK. It was not as main stream as say Masters of the Universe, so it made it feel like you a part of something a little underground. The cartoon was great too!
    Pastor G Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    i used LEGOs to make transforming vehicles like these

my favorite was the motorcycle with the sidecar haha
    Zippo_Masta Posted 7 years 13 hours ago
    I had the base with the mountain, bah! can't remember what it was called. But it was awesome. All my friends were jealous cause I had almost all the M.A.S.K. toys, but then my sister was born and I stopped getting as many toys.
    dannyboy83 Posted 7 years 2 days ago
    I had a black sports car that fired out red discs from it's front grille, that was a cool toy!
    Bishop228 Posted 7 years 16 days ago
    I also had the M.A.S.K. lunchbox when I started Kindergarten in 1987. I found the damn lunch box pretty recently still in good condition. I used to love this shit!
    70R4N Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    MASK!
    It's the mighty powers that can save the daAay..
    MASK!
    No one know`s what lies behind the masquerade..
    MASK!
    Always riding hard on Venom`s trail,
    come see the laserade,
    FLY AWAYyyyyyyyy!!! .
    dalmatianlover Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that Stan Bush doing the theme song?
    scwahls Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    i also had the lunchbox, red plastic one. it was badass!
    Grifter8 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    i used to love this shit
    SecretRaider Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    my mom is cool
    SecretRaider Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    i had your mom from this show
    donjohnson Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    i had a lunch box from this show
    newsome3450 Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    mask on dvd? wow..
    timeofstrife Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    what? dude, i got 38 episodes in a 4 disc factory set on ebay...its not impossible, just not easy...
    SecretRaider Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Listen guys these episodes cant be found anywhere. I got my one and only MASK DVD from someone in England after emailing about 350 people and finally getting 4 responses (one of which was the person who had the DVD) ....that person I will not reveal, however I have hooked up many fans with this 5 episode DVD and it is a must have if you are a fan of M.A.S.K. Of course I have to charge people for it since it is quite rare. And remember youre only getting a dubbed copy. I hope you all order one from me...and Outchy is that a real email address? Just email me at
    [email protected]
    Thanks
    Brian
    outchy Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I would LOVE to get my hands on those DVDs, SecretRaider. Could you please contact me? [email protected] Thanks!!
    carlosstrevino Posted 8 years 1 day ago
    This is for brain AKA SecretRaider. Do you know where I can get thes MASK DVDS for rent. I really would like to burn them. So far i havent found them. I found them on ebay for $50. But i rather burn them. Thanks.
    Carlos.
    JiGSaW Posted 8 years 15 days ago
    i got chicken skin when i saw the intro id had that much impact on me ;)
    SecretRaider Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I still have MASK DVDS so if youre out there and wanting to relive those childhood memories from the 80's send me a message or email!
    thanks
    Brian
    ogreadmore Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Captian O.G. Readmore is "saving Saturday Morning Cartoons"!
    check out my site www.myspace/mysaturdaymorningcartoons.com
    and watch your favortie cartoons evey saturday morning!
    PeteBoz Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Damn, the song rocks almost as much as the show did.
    Matli Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I adore MASK...used to have a lot of cars and bikes...when I was a kid..:(
    One of the best cartoons made in the 80's..
    Hoganmann Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Im fightin crime over time!
    SecretRaider Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    YOU CAN ORDER THE FIRST 5 EPISODES OF MASK FROM ME! MAKES A GREAT STOCKING STUFFER!!

[email protected]
    80sboy Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    M.A.S.K. Was another of my favorite action cartoons of all time.
    SecretRaider Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Then why dont you buy the first 5 episodes, cause i have them and ill hook you up
    SecretRaider Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    [email protected]
    SecretRaider Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I have the first 5 episodes of MASK volume 1 if anyone out there is interested. It isn't free but email for details.
    taztj77 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    This was a great show it was something to take your mind a way from things.
    jaklumen Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I'll never forget the flying DeLorean that Trakker used. I have to admit that it changed the way I looked at that make of cars-- imagining that they might fly seeing them since the show.

Nikadimas Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    I don't know about you guys, but I had a lot of Transformers toys, a lot of GI Joe toys, but ALL the M.A.S.K. toys that were around at the time. To me it was getting all the fun of the transformers with GI Joes in them! Ah I miss the days when kids actually played with toys instead of being couch potatoes most of the day (thank you Cartoon Network)
    nitronicman Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    What was the point in having a helicopter which turned into a plane? Apart from that, it was awesome!
    princeofheck Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    "Speak for yourself, just because one show is'nt as popular in terms of success as TF or Joe does'nt mean its' not superior, or neccersarily inferior."

It wasn't popular partly BECAUSE they were knock offs. What exactly made it superior or even comparable to the Transformers or GI Joe?

"This show could be well developed, and unlike both TF and Joe, did'nt have aniamtion errors 24/7.

In other words, it was NOT well developed. It probably didn't have animation errors because there wasn't enough of them produced to make errors. Joe and Transformers cartoons were better drawn in the early years than in the latter years.

"Smoke That Beyathc"

Seems that you have plenty experience doing that
    GungHo Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    The coolest vehicle had to be "Raven" the kinght rider car that turned into a speedboat..this was a great cartoon..
    princeofheck Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    The show was just a knock off combination of G.I. Joe/Transformers but couldn't compare to the real articles. An helicopter turning into a jet...too redundant.
    regular_joe Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    One of the best shows of the 80s
    The best toys of the 80s
    SummertmeBrews Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    Second best to the Transformers of its time. Moreless a G.I.JOE/Transformer combination, what could be better? I totally agree with you senior_peacocko, I remembered being bummed when it canceled, that's crazy you mentioned that.

80's cartoons can never be duplicated, ever.
    Megadeth Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    This show RULES!!! Everything about it is cool... The intro totally kicks ass, and all the characters, vehicles and organizations are just so awesome! My friend had a couple of M.A.S.K. videos which we always used to watch and discuss later on. It's shows like this that really makes one nostalgic!
    goldseventeen Posted 9 years 8 months ago
    I'm interested in those vid's.
    neba Posted 9 years 9 months ago
    Forget 2 Fast 2 Furious and Twisted Metal, this is the original vehicular manslaughter and racing cartoon ever.

Hey West Coast Customs, pimp this! :D