Comments

Comments
    marioxb Posted 2 months 16 days ago
    Can anyone tell me what episode this scene from the season 5 intro is from?
    Blackbear Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    Absolutely LOVE this show! I used to stay up late (around 12 o'clock (that was late) and turn my lil tv down low enough so that my mom couldnt hear me. Had to keep one eye out for shadows under the door too but boy was it worth it! Sam Beckett was the best! Even though he had that one spinning kick lol!
    natalie0790 Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I love this show, I wouldnt mind the collection on DVD. The end is supposed to be reallllly sad
    lexhogan Posted 6 years 20 days ago
    real cool show, my favorite futuristic type show!
    time travel rocks!!!
    Ikki Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I also get goosebumps when listening to the theme song!!

I remember the last episode made me so sad... poor Sam. It made me wonder if he got older, or if he would stay time-traveling forever
    fwbkidd Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    Bad Ass!!!...you almost felt for the guy cause all he wants to do is go home..
    live4marilyn Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    What website can I go on to watch any episode of Quantum Leap?
    Midnightpeapod Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    We always watched this show with my mom while we waited for my Dad to come home from work!
    misch3riedior Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I was like 5 or 6 when this show was on... When I look back now, I just couldn't understand why I was so scared to watch it alone when I was younger. Great show. Good thing they run in it synd...

*** '70's,'80,'90's TV = TV at it's best ***
    Wren Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    My girlfriend and I are renting it through netflix. We've gotten through season two so far and I am loving it! The theme song give me goosebumps!
    JMan1975 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    This is another one of my favorite shows of all time and i stil watch it from this day forward.
    Pineapple Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Still a favourite of mine to this day. Loved it then, love it now. Scott Bakula is a very talented actor.
    killjoy Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I loved this show when it was on and still do.My fav ep's were the Halloween one with Stephen King and the one where Sam leaped into his brother's unit in Vietnam.
    glasseye Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    My older sister loved this show, and I have vague memories of watching it with her from time to time. Love the opening theme.
    j96g Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    This is my all-time most favoritist bestest of all shows. The episodes that stood out to me were Sam and Al switch places,the bermuda triangle episode,1st episode,where he goes to vietnam with his brother, the one where he goes "home",the evil Leaper, and the last one.
    jaklumen Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Interesting. It says that it will have the same main characters and pick up where the show left off.

Scott Bakula was so talented in that show-- I wasn't surprised that the Star Trek crew picked him to portray Captain Archer on Enterprise.

Time travel in sci-fi is nothing new, but this show did have a good take on it. It was amusing to see Bakula oddly dressed up to represent that he was in someone else's body. I particularly remember the episode where he went back to his younger self.
    Sneakers00 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I think it was when it was AL that had leap into time instead of Sam ...that evil one was freaky all I member of it is he would just keep spining around and everything was red it was awful ....finaly he did leap back home and that was the end
    gusto Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Last time I saw Scott Bakula was in American Beauty. Remember that episode of the Evil Leaper? That's when this was nearing its last episode. I forgot how the very last episode went.
    Sneakers00 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    This is a cool show I have seen it on tv but I think its starting to fade away I havent seen it lately its doing a off and on kinda thing ever wonder if you could really leap in time ? what would you do ? where would you go ? would you have control of it ? it goes on and thats why this is cool and wonder if you really could bring your best friend ? would you beable to get back ? if not what would you do ? see how the list just wants to be posted ? im going to stop right here but no matter what there still remains a WHAT IF And Wonder lol ok later
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    very imaginative show :) Loved the one where he was a woman and told that sleazy man after he tried to seduce him :)
    srusso61287 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Let me say that (before anyone starts correcting me), I know that "Mirror Image" wasn't originally intended to be the last, but they did create 3 versions of this particular episode because they "had a feeling" it would be the last one.
    srusso61287 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    This has to be my ALL-TIME favorite show...

The bar scene is the end of the show. As I see it, Sam now understands that he will never go home. "Al" the bartender is, by some accounts, God, and the explanation is that "Al" (played by Dean Stockwell, but by Bruce McGill - D-Day in Animal House for the final episode) is just God trying to help him through the leaps. The best part about that show is that anyone and everyone could take from it what they wanted. You could see the show as religious in nature, or you can just look at it from the "greater popwer" point of view. Either way, it was always interesting, funny, and a joy to watch.

Do buy the season DVD's, they're AWESOME!
    browneyedgirl Posted 9 years 10 days ago
    I looooooooooove this show. :)

I can't help but find Scott Bakula adorable (even if he's born the same year as my mum)
    M4LKAL Posted 9 years 15 days ago
    One of the best shows ever on TV.

The final show was originally scripted to be a cliffhanger for the next season but was edited to fit as the final one.
    Sneakers00 Posted 9 years 27 days ago
    This is still on and I always watch it ...after seeing it over and over at once in one day ...they had a QL-a-thon...but yeah after seeing all those at once AL just looks like hes playing with a tv remote lol but still fun to watch I like those kinda shows gets your brain thinking I dont know...ok later
    eep! Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    no. the series was cancelled before any resolution.
    eep! Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    there is about five different intros...the best is the org. one with the neon dates and cheesy clips from previous episodes. i love QL.
    Sneakers00 Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    This had 2 openings it had the first one on here before this site changed and now it only has one just saying what happen to the other opening ?
    eep! Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Definitely! I just picked up the first two seasons on dvd. Great show!
    noshadow Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    This is the BEST time travel concept show ever. The stories were great.
    robmon300 Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    not bad not bad nbc. for once the company did something right.