Comments

Comments
    cloudiedaze Posted 1 year 1 month ago
    I remember when the one girl was addicted to drugs. omg that was a scary episode
    Klaymen Posted 1 year 2 months ago
    CAPTAIIN PLANET!
    TEOL Posted 1 year 8 months ago
    The AMIGA game was the best Captain Planet thing made ever. I like playing it the game is awesome.
    NostalgiaFan115 Posted 2 years 1 month ago
    Despite the cheesyness of this show, gorillas will be missed, will always be a favorite episode of mine. :cry:
    Galactusgirl Posted 2 years 8 months ago
    I love Captain Planet. Grew up watching it and it taught me how to be the environmentalists that I am right now.
    Benjanime Posted 2 years 9 months ago
    another show that turner entertainment kept on the air for far too long, ending up cancelling some of our favorite 90's cartoons
    nostalgia96 Posted 3 years 14 days ago
    Not the best show, I liked it thought and I approve of the message it sends.
    199478q29 Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    Hey guys I am sorry but Captain planet was lame & it sucked in my opinion & yes I still have that stupid theme song stuck in my head to this day Captain Planet he is a hero awwhhh man this show sucked & no I am not being sarcastic it really was lame so deal with it.
    TheMarioDocter Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    Worse show ever... it was boring
    palmer10 Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    I actually liked this show as a kid.
    CartoonKing2 Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    Ugghh... don't even get me started on how bad this show was. I even hated it as a kid. While the 90's were for the most part a great decade for animation, this show was just awful!
    Benjanime Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    one cartoon that i never looked forward to watching. a cartoon about the environment. yeah, kids REALLY wanna watch that
    LoganDoe Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    Shout! Factory is putting out Season One of Captain Planet and the Planeteers on April 19, 2011. The package is made of 100% recycled paper.

Rad.
    LOL785 Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    GGOOOO PLLAAAAANNNNETTTTT!!!!
    Eddy Posted 4 years 4 days ago
    I remember this. Fun times.
    Malbosia Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    heart was the lamest power ever
    LeoLover76 Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    I love this show! I tried to get my friends to sing the theme song with me, didn't work.
    kurisu89 Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    man i sadly remember watching this. mostly because i wanted the tv in time to watch sailor moon and tenchi muyo on toonami. whatever happened to anime on cartoon network primetime?
    youngnwavybabe15 Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    feel in luv wit dis wud always wake up so early to watch it
    lovebubbles88 Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    hahah "captain planet he's our hero..gonna take pollution down to zero.." haha OMG! this show I don't know why it had me so hooked.
    teejaynumber13 Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    I liked this show back when it first came out. But now that I understand all the references, accusations, and messages that the show was trying to get across, I realize it really was a lame show.
    Ozzybaby05 Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    Used to rush home every night to watch this show! Loooved it!!
    lolabunny Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    watched it but wasnt crazy about it
    Mobri Posted 5 years 2 days ago
    You can trash the show as much as you want. Compared to most of the cartoon garbage that sprung up in the '90s this was a gem. At least the animation and the theme song were awesome. This was back when theme songs actually mattered, of course.
    lol_guy Posted 5 years 10 days ago
    a great show
    Jt62786 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    Awesome show. What did this show use to air on?
    benton gold Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    I DESPISE THIS CARTOON.
    superhumansamuri Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    CAPTAIN PLANET HE'S Awere HERO! GUNNA TAKE POLUTION DOWN TO ZERO! its still stuck in my head to this day haha
    SickLife13 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    DANG I REMEMBER THIS SHOW FREAKEN AWSOM3 MISS TH3 SHOW
    bcbolo Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I never enjoyed this show. I saw a commercial about saving water when I was about 5 and I was like "OH NO I HOPE THAT SHOW DOESN'T COME ON!"
    grimreaperchik Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    omg! lol This show was pretty awsome, lol The Theme song is catchy to sing, Till this day everytime I hear the Word "recycle", reminds me of Captin Planet!
    Mbm744 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    lol i remember at the end of each episode they would give you tips on how to help the enviorment. and nowadays everyone's "going green". lol
    Discombobulated Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    This show made me want to be an environmentalist, Which I am lol. I have to admit i had a slight crush on Captian Planet when I was little #^_^#
    seans_angel55 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    dude this show was great until i got older and found out it was about helping the planet lol
    Maximus_Prime Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    CAAAAAAAAAPPTTAAAAAAAAANN PPPLLLAAAAAAAAANNNEEEEETTTTT!!!!!!!!
    odumuzikdude Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    Wheeler is from North America, not necessarily the US (as it says in the show's description above)
    l4nkid22 Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    wow this show was trippy had a great catchy theme song. but damn, now that i look back at it, what a bunch of eco friendly propaganda bs!!
    greyink07 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    i also lived this show it was fun entertaining and they gave you eco freindly tips after the show and the theame song was hot
    MashyPoo Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    holy smokes this was my favourite show as a kid! though i never quite got the eco-friendly message it was putting across until now..
    PLANETEERS GO PLANET!
    CandyCane Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    It's a good show with a catchy end credit song.
    wolvescryvelvet Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    Propaganda or not the Planeteers need to come back, after all, 18 years later the world's even more f***ed without 'em
    square eyed spaz Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    When I asked that last question I was reffering to Capt Planet... not Soochie... lol
    square eyed spaz Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    This one was ok I guess except that even as a kid I got annoyed when they'd try to ram their message down my throat with their morals and tips at the end...I always had a soft spot for Soochie or however u spell it... Just 1 question why the F**k was he blue?
    This_guy Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I used to watch this show, until I figured out he was the easiest superhero to beat. All you had to do is throw some trash on him and he's done. The ending theme song was still cool though.
    drummertrbs Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    Lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yeahhh sorry but lame show.
    carollynne26 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    haha i used to watch this ll the time!Wheeler the red head guy was my favorite..earth,fire, wind, water,heart!
    zzzcocacola Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    very cool ...remember :Dthe power is yours
    buddykermit Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    "captain planet hes a hero gonna take polution down to zero" he mustve retired in 96
    Gopherbassist Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    The heart kid was so stupid. And what kind of element is that?
    littlechimpy Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    People bag this show out, but the song was so cool
    CapnG Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    What happened to the song opening that started like "Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Heart...Go Planet!!"
    jerseygirl Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    this show rocks out loud
    Toxie Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    ohhh yeah!one of my favorites!!!
    i love it when heroes have to do with nature or pollution and stuff!:)the power is yours!!!
    videos4ever Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    OMG I remember seeing an ad for this on one of my "Flinstones" tapes!
    GADVD85 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    HELLO EVERYONE I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A FAN CLUB OF CAPTAIN PLANNET WEBSITE THROUGH AND I WOULD LIKE TO DO IT SO WHAT THINK ABOUT THAT ?
    irasistabelle Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    i reckon they should bring it back... it'll educate kids about the environment and we need that more than ever at the moment!!!
    Super Rice Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    why have three captain planet sites??

i just commented on all of them...

SHAME
    Bomberman Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I like the effectiveness of the bad guys' paper wasting machines. That's really productive there in any way.
    Walter_the_ear_boy Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Am i the only one who noticed that the American guy was the only one with the really destructive element?
    Millennial Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I loved Captain Planet!

I remember my Dad and I would watch the show together and my Dad would always make fun of it as though we were part of some sort of "Mystery Science Theater," project... So whenever I watched it, he was always producing commentary in the background, like, "Why are the villains so dumb that they're trying to blow up the same planet they're living on?" Ah, good times.
    djkidna Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Wow I never knew the original opening said Linka was from the Soviet Union. They later said Eastern Europe in the intro. I still know all the words to the end theme lol.

And Captain Pollute is still one of the best villains to date.
    MidNight017 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I just remember shouting along to the cartoon: "Earth. Wind. Water. Fire. Together, we make up Captain Planet." (At least I think that's how it went. Gods, that was fun. The time of my life, man!)
    kerfootb Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Another great show I was hooked on, practically still am. Like him or not, there's no doubt we need Captain Planet today as well.
    Lobolover Posted 7 years 1 day ago
    Liked it,Duke Nukem was nice,but if all the vilians werent just so mercilessly automatised on polution/wasting of natural resources just CAUSE of the waste/polution and would actualy bother to make some coherent plot,that wouldve made it 10 times more memorable.
    Yoshi7Link Posted 7 years 9 days ago
    OMG loved this show, one of my all time favourite shows when I was a kid, I'd watch it all the time. It's a real pity that they no longer air it, because this show really stands for the things that we should be working towards - climate change and saving the environment, peace over war and working together. They should bring it back!!!
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 12 days ago
    Ma-ti with the power of Heart, is the Dumbest power out there. What does it do? Nothing! It just helps you talk to animals and talk to your far away friends that's it! But, Oh my god, I was in love with Gi, because she got the power of water. Her ring is blue and that's MY favorite color too. Not one of the best cartoons or the worst. this cartoon is Average.
    TheOutlaw Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Mati got the short end of the stick on the ring deal. Heart? What the heck..
    MBdigital Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    This is the result of Thunder Twins, Incredible Hulk, Green Giant, and The O'Reily Factor mixed in a cucko blander.
    ruimilk Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    rofl this was so fun ! I used to watch this =p
    gkcornette1 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    propaganda? i dont think so. Whats wrong with teaching children to care for our planet..?
    Furienna Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I used to watch this show back in 1994. I was ten years old, and I watched it in English, even though my mother tongue is Swedish.
    pepperann Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    The Power Is Yours!!!!!!
    Hiro Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Awful, awful, awful. This show is nothing more than propaganda and political correctness.
    Ballala Posted 7 years 4 months ago

Is this where they got the global warming crap from??
    sketch Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I always watched this show when I came home from school
    ReneeKG Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    This wasn't the greatest show ever, but at least it tried to have a positive message and teach kids about recyling and stuff.
    rnorred06 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    This show was ok. Not one of my favorites though.
    Batman87 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    This show really suck.
    Mondav87 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Looking back on some episodes like when they where "trying" to be gangsta and they're in neon day glow colors, makes me think they would have gotten shot sight on seen now-a-days Oh man how time and styles have changed for the better.
    Hearing the intro still makes me giggle like the little girl I once was.
    JoeMac Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I just remember Dr. Blight was the hottest villian on the show...I'd sure love her to do some experiments on me!
    JaeNice Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    the power is yours lol
    gustogummi Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Worst.show.ever.
    HarryReems Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Wheeler!
    Totally tubular name, dude!
    Olmec87 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I would also like to add, GO PLANET!!!!!!!! lol
    Olmec87 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    Who doesn't remember Capt. Planet?!?!?!?!?!?
    cloudlessangel Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    Does anyone know where I can get a copy of "Frog Day Afternoon," the season 6 episode, online?
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    this show made me recycle my brother said it was made by hippies to brain wash kids into recycling
    jbdbackfan Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    A Classic cartoon, that needs to be on dvd soon.
    ducktalesfan1977 Posted 8 years 15 days ago
    Propaganda at it's best!
    Dollierot Posted 8 years 21 days ago
    i grew up with this show too..i still sing this song in the shower...lol..
    Green Eyes 85 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Heart, never did quite get that!! All in all a good show.
    Grundian Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Al Gore made this show. Don't believe the lies.
    Mondav87 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Ma-Ti annoyed the crap out of me Why? I don't know there was just something about him

Still love the Captain's blue mullet god it makes me laugh
    It was on Cartoon Network last year at 6am
    Allison_SNLKid Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    *Shudders* I never liked this show, but I watched it for a long time, thanks to my twin brother. We both agreed though, Captain Planet sucked as a Super Hero. He had pollution as Kryptonite.

Also, whoever put the conclusion on here, thanks for leaving the DiC Kid in Bed closing intact. It is so important not to plaster. I used to hate when DiC shows with all their bright credits would jump right to the ultra-dark Kid in Bed logo. Thank god it wasn't the vortex. I'm terrified of that logo.

The reruns still air of this, right? Do they show the old DiC logo, or the Incredible World of DiC logo?
    90schild87 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    man i loved this show.
    i used to have some action figures.
    one of wheeler and another of captain planet
    i can remember getting a ring with wheeler, thus makeing me top shit at school.(for about a week).
    is this on dvd yet.
    oh yeah me and my brother used to piss our selves when that kid at the end sez dic.
    cause is sounds like dick haha. (imature)
    SSJ Jup81 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I loved this show as a kid. My favorite power was "heart", ironically. The other powers were just too over-rated. Heart was nice and unique, and I liked the fact that Ma-ti could communicate with the animals with that power. Then again, Ma-Ti was my fav character in general.

I didn't mind cartoons where I "learned" stuff, just as long as it was entertaining and I was entertained by this.

I did find most of the villains stupid, 'cept for Plunder, for the most part, since he just seemed like a business tycoon who could care less of the planet's welfare, just as long as he made some money off of it. He seemed to be the "normal" one. All the other villains were just downright weird. I mean, who wants to purposely mess up the planet that they live on?

Now, the main thing I did hate about Captain Planet, was literally, Captain Planet. He had the lamest of lines!! And if you toss a gum-wrapper at him...

Captain Planet: Gum wrapper...polluted...must...replenish energy...the power....is yours...

...I liked the Planateers.

Oh other thing I always nitpicked at (even as a kid), the language thing. They all should've had a major language barrier. Kuame (sp?) was from Africa (unless he's from a part where the language is predominantly English), Ma-Ti is from South America (he should've been speaking Spanish or Portuguese or something), Linka was from Russia, if I'm remembering right, and Gi was from Asia (they never did say which part, did they?)....but I know I would've been asking too much for them to fix that up.
    TheOutlaw Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Worst. Show. Ever.
    BATTLESTAR100 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    WHY WHY WHY!! ILL GET YOU CAPTAIN PLANET!!
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    i actualy waNTED TO BE A PLANETEER
    Jake 1079 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    well when I was younger I didnt really understand all this treehugging nansens anyways,but in those days I just thought of captain planet as a super hero show rather then a lession about the enviroment,but if you want something that will make you be more cauisios about overpopulating and poluting you should watch the movie soylent green because beleave me our world is heading in the direction of that movie.
    flash3780 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Is it just me or is "Heart" the dumbest super power ever?
    Athena9188 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    My brother still teases/threatens me by saying that he’s going to buy me the dvd, because he remembers how much I hated this show.
    Moonxtal Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Eh, I was lukewarm about this show at best. Remember how every show at the time had one character that was the 'enviromentalist' or had that one 'save the planet' eps? Just take that eps. streach it out, so it's season(s) long, and throw every enviromental character in it, and you had this show. Waaay too much over kill for me. Yeah, save the earth, just don't cram it down my throat. Honestly, I doubt the Earth is in as bad a shape as we once thought. The powers were cool tho. I have a thing for shows where each character has their own unique/elemental power. sailormoon/x-men/ect.
    rocktheoldskool Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    hahaha it says original ideal by Ted Turner in the credits thats just great lol i used to love the water ring the most and i remember thinking it was so funny that captain planet always threw stuff into the sun to solve his problems
    dakid Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    loved this show i used to like when captain planet used to fight with that "look alike of his" great show.. does anyybody know if they show it in any channels thanks...
    BYERE Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    It was made to try and keep kids from becoming the polluting little scum that todays world has seen... didn't do a very good job did it?

Nonetheless, I always liked this game. I even played the old megadrive/genesis game... (my parents wouldn't buy me games and I couldn't afford it, so I borrowed it from a friend =P)
    Klingon Warrior Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    this show was the bomb and whoever put the ending theme in ur da best.

Attack of the vegies yes ur right but the ppl who just drop their litter are like the bad guys on this show.
    Aloha Ducky Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Love the openeing, but the clip isn't working.
    Bozo Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I hated this sooo much, i t always the same stuff and pretty pointless one dinky show isnt goin to stop polution.
    pita4492 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Hey, everybody! Over t the Captain_Planet_Club and Planeteers_Group, we're working to achieve the goal of getting CP onto DVD. Come over to yahoogroups and join up if you want to see the cartoon on DVD and want to talk to other CP fans!
    G UNIT Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Whoever put the 2nd intro up w/ the lyrics is freakin awesome!! and I had no idea that people such as : jeff goldblum, ed asner, david rappaport, sting, martin sheen, meg ryan, dean stockwell or tim curry contributed to the show as polluting perpetrators!! thats even mo awesome! much props
    Klingon Warrior Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I remeber this show from when i was younger. It rocker back then and it still does, but the television company has made the "new" adventures of Captain Planet, which are still good but nothing beats the original.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 9 years 3 days ago
    Yeah, this show was mostly based around propaganda even though they DID manage to make it entertaining for children. I admit that I used to watch it as a kid, but after awhile it got boring because it was always the same old crap! "Oh no! There's some random person littering! Let's call Captain Planet!" Stupid, stupid, stupid!
    browneyedgirl Posted 9 years 3 days ago
    I hated Captain Planet as a child, I thought it was boring and all of the enviromental propaganda went over my head.

It's crazy that Reading Rainbow's LeVar narrated it.

Also, I always thought it would suck to be the kid with the power of heart. How lame is that power? Give me fire anyday.
    pita4492 Posted 9 years 16 days ago
    Hey, everyone! There is a petition that pushes for CP's release onto DVD! BE sure to go to http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?CP2005 to see the signatures and click on sign to add your own signature! If you want to help push for CP's release onto DVD and its return to Cartoon Network, among other things, please check out Captain_Planet_Club at yahoogroups!
    Saturday_Supercade Posted 9 years 22 days ago
    This show was pure propaganda. One episode, I remember, had them asking kids to send in letters to congress about some enviormental issue. Geeze, go find some adult activist, Captain.
    Toonhead83 Posted 9 years 23 days ago
    Really like this show and the theme is real catchy.
    BYERE Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I never really watched this show because of the "good morals" on pollution... I was too young to understand all that. I did however like the thought of having a ring that you could set things on fire with. (I admit it... I was a pyromaniac... well... still am sometimes)
    1 episode still made me interested after so long... the one where Luton Plunder gives them the "elemental eyes"... gauntlets that gave them greater control over their elemental powers (all except for Ma-Ti... the power of Heart), but at the same time it warped them to help destroy life rather than protect it. I've always liked the idea of having good intentions... yet a strange attraction to the dark side that power gives.
    pita4492 Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    Just a little reminder to join the Captain Planet Club and to sign our petition to get CP on DVD! Please go to www.yahoogroups and wwwpetitiononline.com respectively!
    mrs.link Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    omg some one shoot me. i used to actually watch this. no wonder im such a weird kid...
    G UNIT Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    I thought captain planet was pretty hot. But it's all about the theme song, unfortunately it's not on here but hopefully somebody can find it.
    "captain planet...he's our hero...gonna take polution down to zero.." lol
    Piemonade Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    I always thought that the power of heart was the lamest power EVER!!! I mean all the others one were cool.
    pita4492 Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Hello fellow Captain Planet fans! The petition to bring back Captain Planet on Cartoon Network and release it onto DVD is here! Just go to

and show your support for our favorite environmental cartoon!

The power is yours!

Kristine
    Hjfriends10 Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    I remember when i was little i would pretend to be different people from captain planet. i miss this show so much!
    pita4492 Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Woah! I just saw the quotes section and noticed some passages from Frog Day AFternoon! Does anyone have this episode on tape? If you do, please, please, please email me at [email protected]
    pita4492 Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Hi, Planeteer pals! I encourage you to join the Captain Planet Club if you haven't already. We have now spawned a second CP group where we are downloading our latest fan fics, and we now have the Captain Planet Foundation among our members. Please go to www.yahoogroups.com and click on the Captain_Planet_Club link. The form is easy to fill out, and you should be in in no time! We're currently experiencing an all-time high in member participation, so join us and join in the fun!
    Plecostomus Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Before they remolded the site, somebody had an excellent point about CP merchandise. All those action figures and toy vehicles are no biodegradable! I think the efforts advertised on this program, like teaching children to turn off excess lights or recycle whatever paper they come in contact with has really been countered by their efforts to capitalize. Who knows? How many natural resources did they expend to build the darn show! That aside, I used to like the show as a kid! Kinda corny now, but as a kid, the show ruled!
    Eureeka Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Hey, didn't this site used to have the end theme too? That's what I was looking forward to see..."We're the Planeteers! You can be one too! Cuz saving our planet is the thing to do!"...lol, good times.
    Captain Planet Foundation Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Due to popular demand we have re-opened the online Captain Planet store.

www.costore.com/cpf

Proceeds benefit the Captain Planet Foundation, benefiting children and the environment.
    Highlander Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    What the heck was 'Heart?', all the other kids rings could shoot forth flames, cause earthquakes and tidal waves etc, which actually harm the environment...but that south american kid only had the ability to befriend animals? I'd prefer power over an element, to making a monkey attack someone...
    jbdbackfan Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    Perhaps the greatest Cartoon in the early-mid 90's. Most kids to this day remember Captain Planet, and how cool the show was, yet you still learned something in the process.
    pita4492 Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    Woops! didn't mean to repeat myself. My comp acted up and I thought my first comment didn't go through.
    Go Planet!!!!!
    Oh, yeah, be sure to check out the Captain Planet Club at yahoogroups. CP fans are always welcome there!
    pita4492 Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    Boy does this cartoon bring back memories! I always had a crush on Wheeler! BTW, does anyone know where you can download the season 6 eps?
    Rabid Turtle Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    Captain Planet was an awesome show. Not just some guy who had powers CP came from the combined forces of those who cared for the earth. Each episode was packed full of reasons to care for the environment! It seems cheesy but it was a pretty awesome cartoon.