Comments

Comments
    Daniel C Posted 2 months 22 days ago
    Renamed to Disney Club it's real title because Disney Afternoon wasn't 1989 because it had Darkwing Duck. I'm picky like that. In my opinion the ripoff covers of the music were not as good as the original even with their own way of improvements the shock end and lyrics ect.

It's great that the Greek's used the real one too because at least we have it once in better quality now the real non butchered legandary guitar ending riffs theme as it's my preferred version although I guess I like the vocal one too as it's better than normal Disney Club theme underscored without the real riffs on it as it done something different and added lyrics.

I wish the American one used the real theme as it's backing and not the underscore as I would have loved to hear the legit better non underscore theme with lyrics added.

Also added the end date of current as there is still one Asian version going in 2016 which is impressive considering that Disney Channels exist.
    jeffjmarks Posted 2 years 4 months ago
    1990 Nickelodeon Studios Opened On June 7th.
    Tommy_Turnbull Posted 2 years 7 months ago
    I watch that on WGGB-TV abc40!
    Jt62786 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    miss this whole Era and it was like Nick in the Afternoon. 90's was the best decade in Pop culture
    Bluj200 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    They don\'t do it like they use to. It\'s so sad I used to run home cause \"I DIDN\'T WANT O MISS MY SHOWS!!!\"
    ToonaticFanatic Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I love disneyafternoon even up till now. I hope it makes a come-back showing reruns again and/or with new seasons of each show. If it does, i\'d watch it again and again nonstop !!
    jpworld_dk Posted 7 years 9 days ago
    Stop U.S. Disney Afternoon 1999 The Danish version Disney Sjov (Fun) is still on TV
    Jt62786 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I wish Disney Channel stil airs theses shows along with Hannah Montana liek air theses shows in the afternoon. the old ones Like Mickey Mouse club, Ducktals, Bonkers, goof troop, Gummi Bears, Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers, Talespin, Darkwing Duck,
    frank5 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    There was always one question I had about this hold thing. Why didn\'t Mickey Mouse get a cartoon out of this? His buddy did. I mean when it first come on Mickey is just seen directing a paintbrush or a pencil whatever.I guess when your the star you can do less work.
    mlw1984 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Disney Afternoon was MY THING after school. I watched it from 1990-1994 mainly. Then after Darkwing Duck left, then I stopped watching since I couldn\'t get into the later stuff like Schnookums and Meat or Quack Pack.
    kerfootb Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Wow! Look at all those beautiful shows!
    Showing just Aladdin, Goof Troop, Talespin, and Chip \'n Dale just isn\'t enough now (especially with all the garbage Toon Disney is letting be shown right now.)
    I think this block moved to night too right?
    Nightbane Posted 9 years 8 days ago
    I remember this and I was watching it when I was kindergarden.
    gothgrl20 Posted 9 years 27 days ago
    lol oh this bonkers eww
    90sKid Posted 9 years 9 months ago
    I LOVED the Disney Afternoon. I had AM Kindergarten, so I was always able to watch this!
    DK1988 Posted 9 years 10 months ago
    I REMEBER THIS =) IT WILL ALWAYS B MISSED
    fragglerocker1020 Posted 9 years 11 months ago
    I liked all the series for the most part..Darkwing Duck was my favorite
    GreenLion1980 Posted 10 years 1 month ago
    Disney Afternoon is classic, Me and my brother watched all of them religiously when we were younger, you definately dont see cartoons like that anymore.
    hsmith98 Posted 10 years 4 months ago
    There were a bunch of kids in my neghiborhood, so we all got together to watch it.
    diggidy28 Posted 10 years 5 months ago
    I was born in 1982, so I remember this clearly. There were some great, classic cartoons during the disney afternoon.