Comments

Comments
    Goofball Posted 1 year 14 days ago
    Though this show definitely had its flaws, it's still fun to watch. I'll pull up an episode on Netflix from time to time. I find that some of the plots are actually rather interesting.
    ilikeitalot Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    Kinda cool knowing that Tim Dunnigan(CAPTAIN POWER) was the original Face in the pilot.
    SatAM4Ever Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    The recent feature film doesn't compare to the TV show. B.A. and Murdock were the riot, especially since we learned phrases like, "Quit yo' jibba jabba, fool" and "I ain't gettin' on no plane with that crazy fool, Murdock!!!"
    captaincab Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    I love this show! I've been watching every episode recently and am on season 3, episode 9. My favorites are "Taxicab Wars" and "Timber" so far (from the whole series).
    I didn't get a chance to see the movie in theater's, so I'm (im)patiently waiting for it to release on DVD. :)
    drs11 Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    The A-Tem Rocks!!!! I can't wait to see the Movie(which comes out June 11, 2010).
    doctorx0079 Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    That premise is actually a lot more believable than Knight Rider. Another one of those shows I used to watch with my dad.
    retro_todd Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    I PITY THE FOOL :)
    NinjaRap Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    When I was 5 years old; I wanted to be Thomas Magnum and B.A. Baracus..
    luis32 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    My favorite action series, it´s broadcast yet in Costa Rica.
    DLM28659 Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    annoying Juan: you said it: Murdoch was a riot! :)
    PolishedCoffin Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I love it when a plan comes together.
    MrLopez Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    LOL this show was too bad! It was so funny to watch!
    They never shoot someone, they always miss! And the cars always flip the same way after a explosion!
    Great Show LOL!
    grindcore fan Posted 6 years 9 days ago
    I pity the fool who hates this show.
    AfroPimpChin Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    This was saturday tea-time class!!! Loved it im even buyin the dvd's at moment... I PITY THE FOOL!
    I Belive in the golden rule......the man with the gold rules!
    Otrebla Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    B.A.Baracus was awesome!!! And I have the A-Team comic, #1!!
    drkknght Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    "If you can find them..."

then maybe you can hire the A-Team
    Rose8361 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Murdock and Mr. T were my favs also! They were playing this on TvLand for awhile but I havent seen it lately
    Jax328 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    i remember the one where 3 other guys were posin' at the A-Team
    kathrynshutt Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    i pity the fool who doesnt like the a team.
    80sangel Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Mr. T was my favorite from this show. I don't remeber why. But I adored Mr. T when I was little. I use to make my mom buy the A-Team Ceral.
    killjoy Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Without a doubt one of my all time favs as a kid.Guns,stuff blowing up,BA making tanks out of crap,wondring if Murdock was really as crazy as he acted,Face conning all the supplies they needed and seeing what Hannibals next plan was.All great
    AnnoyingJuan Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I loved Murdoc. He was my fave
    secret Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I will have that van.
    EightiesMan Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    My dad called our family the A-Team every time we had to perform a family project. The A-Team at my house was less violent than this one. We painted, did yard work, washed the cars, cleaned the house, and other tasks that didn't involve making bombs or beating up bad guys. Did anyone notice that with all the rounds of ammo they would go through on each show, no one ever got hit by a bullet???
    mogie Posted 8 years 17 days ago
    Calgon, please take me away (to a time when A-team was on and it was on at 8pm on thursdays!)
    jaklumen Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    It has long been rumored that there a movie based on the show would be produced. It looks like it may well become a reality; IMDb lists a tentative release sometime this year, with Stephen J. Cannell once again as a writer and producer.

By the way, as far as toy lines-- anyone remember the A-Team Shrinky Dinks?
    retrojunker Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Peter Quagmire Joe and Cleavland as Mr T made a funny version of the A team in Family guy. I have never seen an episode byt the original intro is classic.
    Athena9188 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    The intro music was super cool. I used to hum it and strut around like a bad ass.
    Jake 1079 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    like just about everything else from the 80's I have never seen A-team,does anyone know if theres reruns on TV land?
    M4LKAL Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Loved this show. There is nothing cooler then this stuff. What other team of special forces guys could unload so many bullets with out actually hitting anyone?
    marioandyoshi96 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Pinacle of 80's greatness. Love this show. Mr.T is a God send.
    KISSMasta Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    wooo the A-team
    Rictof Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I hope so, then perhaps Mr. T can get some work for a change. It would beat the 1-800-COLLECT commercials he's been doing... This show rocked! I watched it strictly for Bosco Baracus. He was america's "mean guy" I even bought the man's cereal! He was always nice to the kids in the show, that's one thing that I admire about him despite his "bad attitude". Murdock scared me...
    Ri-chan, Jedi Knight Posted 9 years 12 days ago
    A great show and a proud addition to my video collection. Like G.I.Joe, it was rare for anyone to get seriously hurt but the show was very well put together. I think the best characters were Hannibal and Murdock. Hannibal's personnality was awesome but I have to say that Murdock's behavior was what amused me more. His relationship with B.A was definitly the most amusing part for me. Those two, together, would always have me laughing!
    Highlander Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    What can I say but "This is so awesome!" Hannibal is so cool, Mad Murdock is hilarious, the Face is suave, and B.A Baracus is the best character in the world. The lass who played Amy was hot too, which just completed the whole 'ultimate show' checklist. I loved the fact that they were vetran armymen, yet they could never hit a single person with a bullet, it always landed 3 inches away from their feet lol. I have season 1 boxset and i'm just waiting for season 2 to arrive in th mail soon.