Comments

Comments
    monbon Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    The one from the 60s is cooler.
    Marcus2 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    Looking back, this show sucked ass. Jessie Bannon was a pest. The best I can say about her is that she was sexy at times. This is nothing compared to the original Jonny Quest, idiots. I don\'t think the original Jonny Quest producers, Bill Hanna and Joe Barbera, were involved in this. No wonder it sucked.
    the monster hunter Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    it just came out on dvd!!!!
    retrojunk92 Posted 6 years 27 days ago
    The opening theme of this Cartoon is very cool!
    Gate001 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Ah Johnny Quest. I have a whole tape of this show and about 15 episodes on it. My mom said that when I was little I would dance to the opening music lol.
    winerrs Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I had a video of this show, but I lost it!
    devorak Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    yeah I love this show. The story I remember the best is \"The cure of the black pearl.\"
    BJG Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I remember this show when it was aired in the UK around 1965. The story I remember most was \"The House of the Seven Gargoyles\".
    This small guy (who was working for someone else) had taken the place of a gargoyle in this gothic house.
    The plan was, he would wait for a convienient moment and steal this levitation device that some sientist was cooking up in his lab.
    Quite why he should wait until Dr Benton, Johnny, Haji, Race & bandit were there to rip it off I\'m not sure. Also if you had a house with seven stone gargyles, would you not notice that someone was chipping away to remove one of them? this was never explained.
    thargor19 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    ahhh memories, this show has too much nostalgia for me.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I remember this show. It used to come on UPN44 right before Sailor Moon. This show was OK. I also remembered that this show replaced The Wacky World of Tex Avery.
    BackenTheDay Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    I guess this show didn\'t last too long.
    SHNAG Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    i used to think this show was so awsome, it was a bit more mature then other cartoons at the time.

i usedt to be impressed by how quest world looks thinking \"some day games will look this good\", now, quest world looks like shit compared to todays games.
    HarryReems Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    No going to questworld for you.
    DK1988 Posted 7 years 9 months ago