Comments

Comments
    Benjanime Posted 2 years 8 months ago
    what the hell is up with hussey123 and jennysmity's comments? GO SOMEWHERE ELSE TO SPAM YOUR SHIT
    randomuser2349 Posted 2 years 9 months ago
    It's still airing in many countries today...
    Pie In The Sky Posted 2 years 10 months ago
    dis mah boy
    arizvega Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    i love this show. :)
    CartoonKing2 Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    Great show. I used to own a VHS tape that had about 4 or 5 episodes, but I watched it so much the tape wore out! One of the few great '80s cartoons.
    zackieboy Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    another one of my faves!
    Dampkring Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    The country of origin of Inspector Gadget is not only US, it's a joint-venture between US/Canada, France and Japan. The series was created by Andy Heyward, Jean Chalopin and Bruno Bianchi. It was developed by Jean Chalopin, creator of DIC ;)
    Coco Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    oh wow only til 1986?
    GL2488 Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    Great show!!!!
    pattyha Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    go-go gadget skates
    carlomiguel71 Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    como veo estas peliculas
    Brandon Keys Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    I really loved watching this show growing up as a young child of the late 1980's early 1990's.
    Queenof82 Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    Another classic theme song that I always loved to see & hear.I always thot Dr.Claws cat was adorable.
    Neuronmini Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    you would figure after all of dr.claws 4 minions failing endlessly he would have killed them, what is he nice or navie
    hippiefreak66 Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    go go gadget-copter!
    baileyjack07 Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    I loved this show as a little girl but I hated the movies they made out of it. Go Gadget Go!
    Zyoura Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    Great memories from this show. My brother and I were always curious as to why they never showed Dr.Claw's face.
    Nails105 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    Great show, but I always wondered why they didn't show Dr. Claw.
    coolbeanie Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    Loved it! I loved Penny and Brain.
    MisplacedSamurai Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    Wowzers
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    Awesome show, I love the theme song!
    supersonic Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    i always watched it but they don't showthe face or waht dr claw looks like except his arm.
    senior09 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    he so crazy lol
    SapphireStorm Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    They played reruns of this on Nick in the 90's. Inspector Gadget was such an idiot... XD
    Galactusgirl Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I love Inspector Gadget.
    Menasore Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    This was a stupid cartoon, never liked it.
    Toxie Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    i loved inspector gadget when i was kid...i still do:D
    he is so much fun!go gadget go..:P
    CGxSMASH Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    "Go Gadget Skis!" haha looved it.
    Good29er Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    Yes, yes yes....my all-time old cartoon, mostly when I was sick, home from school, in my Mother's bed I would watch this show, after the noon-hour news. I could care less of Penny, always following her Uncle Gadget, but the worse thing of the show...WHAT DID DR.CLAW LOOK LIKE!?!?!
    lexhogan Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    grew up on the inspector!!
    Mezase Master Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Such a great show, I absolutely love Don Adams, the Lupin-ish animation, and the 60's style theme song. Not to mention it was just plain entertaining and funny! I'd love to see it again.
    lynne Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    i loved penny i wish that i was her with that watch she escape anything throw at her and her female fight with her female foe the blue troll was the best.
    zerolandy33 Posted 6 years 12 days ago
    inspector gadget thats defenatly a classic cartoon very very funny
    Woodgirl Posted 6 years 27 days ago
    Inspector Gadget is like, the best show. I might not have grown up with it, but when I was little in the 90's I always used to watch the educational segments they'd have in between or after the SMB3 and SMW shows on Pax Kids.
    siestakeyfl Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    ahh get the song out of my head!!!!
    retrojunk92 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    @ Coz: YOu should go to a therapist. You are really sick....
    Psycho Mantis Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    The song is the hardest to get out of your head. lol
    PolishedCoffin Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I LOVED this show as a kid!!!

"I'll get you Gadget, next time!, next tiiiimmmmee"
    CoZ Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    As i, for once in a long time, look at the picture with Penny on it, i feel a need, a need to make it over with the fooliness of the thought of being in love with a cartoon girl.

The past memories i had, slowly flows out of my mind and my body, as i burn her annoying little face to pieces of ashes that silently floats around in the air like a thousand pieces of black snow.

The comfortableness slowly feels my soul with a feeling of freedom and self control. A feeling that i have thought was gone for a long time ago. A feeling that now gives me the power to break a curse that has been ruining my life for the past 3 years. A deep sorrow vanishes from my heart, as i leave her.

As i stare at the fire tearing her apart with it's mighty flames, the dark powers slowly vanishes from above me, leaving me free as a bird.

A thought of pathicinism runs through my mind, how can i be so mad about something so silly?

My feelings for something that never excisted leaves me empty, but free at the same time, and now ready to start a life.

The last pieces of black snow floats down on the floor as i flush the toilet to make the whore forever gone out of my life.

I wont end up in hell for being in deep love with something that dosn't excist, since it's impossible to feel deep love for something that isn't there.

whore, you have been such a big problem for me, but now you are gone forever, and i can start living a normal life, with normal friends, and a normal death, and a normal afterlive. Problerly heaven, since ive always been beliving in the good.

Never more shall i read or think about anything from my past. Especially not from a whore.

KewlCartoons Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    Watch free streaming episodes on:

www.kewlcartoons.com

reality_deviant Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    Smart, brave little girl with a sentient and loyal dog and a Computer Book of Awesome? Yeah, I totally wanted to be Penny.

I used to have an inspector gadget doll that shot off his hand when you pushed a button. Eventually, the spring mechanism gave out, and the hand would no longer lock into place. So I attatched it with a band-aid, and made up a story where the technology in his body was starting to wear out. All my Barbies and such wanted to help him, but there was nothing anyone could do to save the deteriorating hero.
    The end. :)
    EZR09 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I love Inspector Gadget and I have on dvd.
    CoZ Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    ... i think im going crazy
    CoZ Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    look mam im talking to myself xD
    CoZ Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Please Penny i beg you. Talk to me man. This silence is fucking killing me. Just tell me what to do and i will do it for you...
    CoZ Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    You can insult me as much as you want. You can even let all your friends beat me up. It wont hurt me. You can do anything you want to me. The only way you can hurt me is to say that you dont love me.
    rowrow151 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    i liked this show
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    i loved this show how ever i flet bad for penny and brain they never got the credit for anything i did not think the movie did the series justice at all why cant people leave the classics alone!!!
    CoZ Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Well im gonna go back home now, im leaving copenhagen now 20:26... hope to hear from you one day
    CoZ Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Ok, so you obviously didnt show up this time. Just to let you know, i were like 10 minutes late cause the fucking bus didnt even show up, so i had to walk all the way to the train station. but i didnt care, because i wouldnt let you down this time. i love you Penny, but i cant keep fighting this shit every single day, its just too much. we need to meet, we both need to meet eachother. so please, send me an email. i will be happy to talk to you. and i will do anything i can to make up for my mistakes. i even wrote you a poem.
    CoZ Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Penny if you truly love me back, let me now, i will be in Copenhagen Christmas Night ( Danish time ) like first time we saw eachother. I will be there at 7-8 PM ( again danish time ) i promise you i will do anything i can to make it up to you again. I love you.

CoZ
    pearljamownzyou Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I wasn't in love with the show or anything, but I enjoyed it when it was on. I especially loved the Happy Meal toys they came out with.
    peeweeprince Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    ive never seen it but its wierd with the inspector gadget mustach guy but then they replaced it with stupid shows like trolls but littles still airs.
    DeLoreanlover Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Ahhh...Inspector Gadget...another great 80's cartoon that I watched religiously...GO GO Gadget arm!!!!
    stevethemeave67 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I remember having those credits on Netflix!
    licawolf Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Did they show Dr. Claw's face?! Oh man! I missed that too!
    majickneden Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I loved this Cartoon too...and my mom had me out of the house on the very day they were gonna show Dr . Claw's face im 24 now and i still have never seen it...lol
    DarkShoryuken Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    i have never seen any episodes where inpector gadget had a mustache... that must have been some very early episodes...

Anywayz IG is one of myu all time fav cartoons... the memories...
    yonoid Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    the gadgetmobile was probably the best part. Who dosen't love a lame van that turns into a high speed police car when needed
    rnorred06 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    This was a great show! I remember watching it a lot when it aired on Nickelodeon.
    darthtorch Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I LOVED THIS CARTOON!!
    AvsFn Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    too bad the crapy movie kinda killed the series off. do you remember the mcdonalds toys and if you collected them all you could put them together and make inspector gadget that was awesome.
    jonghyunchung Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    gotta luv that custom 1983 logo and the LBS
    Ragglefraggle Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    gadget gets more skilled also, the series becomes a little more serious around the 85=86 years
    Ragglefraggle Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    The reason is because intro 3 is after the season where inspector gadget loses to claw and is taken off the force then gets assigned again, he technically ages.
    Sgt.scorpious Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    eventhough i never saw this show i still love the theme and what is up with the mustache on intro 3?
    sonicrulez10 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I just got the DVD today! (The Original Series). Wahoo!
    Dominic_1981 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I loved this cartoon
    sonicrulez10 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    As a kid, I LOVED this show alot!
    fragglerocker1020 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I loved this show
    Fyne T(oo)ning Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Yeah, undoubtedly, this was a cool show to watch if you were an 80's kid. But just the fact that I was already a teenager by then didn't keep me from watching. It was a bit upsetting, though, when they brought in different actors for some of the newer eps (Who thought up that deluded superhero wannabe character, anyway? He was kind of disturbing!).
    Btw, for those of you who asked about the moustache: that's from the pilot episode that I recall debuted in April of 1982, the same year the series began airing.

Stay T(oo)ned!
    BYERE Posted 8 years 11 days ago
    I LOOOOVED the voice of Dr. Claw :P

serious... I don't think I EVER saw an episode of him with that cheesy moustache though...

Why DID the chief constantly appear in small cramped spaces AND show Gadget an exploding note? surely if you KNOW he's just gonna toss the note back into the tightly cramped space, you're not gonna give him an exploding note and if you HAVE to make it explode, you're not gonna be in said space at the time...
    TheOutlaw Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Always loved Gadget's car, goes from van to snazzy police crusier. Awesome.
    datura Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    probably the catchiest tv theme song in history
    hsmith98 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    This show always irritated me, he never caught Dr. Claw, Brain and Penny always saved the day, and yet I could not stop watching it.
    jaklumen Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I often Wiki the shows here to catch the details I missed watching it back in the day.

Interesting to see him with a moustache. The Wiki reveals that it was removed because MCA threatened to sue, claiming the character looked too much like Inspector Clouseau. In fact, the show borrows loosely from the Pink Panther series as well as Get Smart, although the latter association is probably more because Don Adams originally voiced the main character.

I wonder if the show was rewritten, Penny's Computer Book would be replaced by something resembling more of a laptop. Who knew then that "computer book" technology wasn't too far off?
    Sgt.scorpious Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    ah yes inspector gadget classic even though i wasnt alive to watch it
    leon101 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I enjoyed the show, and I always sung with the theme song when I was little. How come none of the intros are working on this site now though?
    redzeoranger2 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    This was my favorite cartoon since I was 5. I saw it on Nickelodeon first in 1996. I was so amazed on the gadgetry he had! This show freakin ROCKS!!!
    EarthwormJim_Guhroovy Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    One of my all-time favorite cartoons. It's a real shame they don't show anything even half as good on TV today. Go Gadget Go!
    rksexy2finger Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Didn't this show used to air weekend mornings at 8 some point between 1996 and 2000.
    Moonxtal Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I liked this show, not one of my favorites, but it was up there. The theme song always sucked me in! I liked penny and all her cool gadgets. I guess that's why I love my computer soo much.
    The new guy Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I just uploaded the outro ENJOY!
    Sneakers00 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Hmm Cant Find My Post...I Thought I Left One...Infact I Know I Did...Didnt I ? It Must Have Been Removed...If So Why ? I Mean Cant I Post Somthing Too ?

And Yeah I Dont think he did have a stash thats just weird to see him with one
    CanadaFX Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Inspector Gadget Volume 1 DVD - April 25
    The_D Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    didnt know gadget had a mustache hah but none the less that was a good show.. I keep think he was a robot that penny build but guess he went through a "special surgery".. DAMN YOU DISNEY FOR BUTCHERING A CLASSIC NOT ONLY ONCE BUT TWICE!!!
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I just watched the third and newst intro to Inspector Gadget. Inspector Gadget has a mustache in that intro. Since when does or did Inspector Gadget have a mustache?
    Arklier Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Heathcliff and the Catillac Cats and Inspector Gadget were made by the same group, that's true. In fact, there are several cameo appearances from characters in the other show in both series.
    t-dotslittlesecret Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I remember watching this cartoon show every morning, somewhere around in the 1993-1997 periods. Too bad that the voice actor who played Gadget passed away....
    Pinwheel Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I loved this show, but Gadget was such an idiot! I wished for once that he'd get caught by Dr. claw and realize that Penny and Brain were the ones that did everything.
    SummertmeBrews Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Remember Inspector Gadget and Heathcliff were made from the same producers, believe it or not, to tell you the truth French/Japanese creators put it together. But of course became more successful in the States amazingly. Great after school flics when i was a kid' a good find
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Yeah, who were Penny's parents??? I didn't know Frank Welker did the voice of Dr. Claw and MAD Cat, that man is the most talented voice actor who ever lived!!! Don Adams was cool, too :) Love the theme song! I miss the old DIC cartoons.
    browneyedgirl Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    That's amazing that Don Adams was Inspector Gadget's voice since this was one of my favorite cartoons and I watched Get Smart religiously on Nick at Nite at about the same age. I can totally see it (err..hear it?) now.

I was so excited when I heard Disney was making it into a movie but never saw it because I didn't want my Inspector Gadget memories tainted by Ferris Bueller...
    diggidy28 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Probably one of the best and most popular cartoons/theme songs for my generation (b. 1982)
    sonic2525 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    A very enteraining show where Penny and her dog Brain solved all the crimes while Inspector Gadget broke stuff. Inspector Gadget was a robot that acted human, right?
    Toonhead83 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Is there a picture where I can see Dr claws face?
    Cybertooth85 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    He had an old man's face: White hair upswept in wild waves, a constant grimace, and those crazy eyes, where one's bigger than the other.

Not as scary as he initially appeared, but gives credibility to the evil genius image.
    MikeKnight1981 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Used to love this cartoon, they did show Dr claws face for a few seconds in one episode as a five year old kid i was staring at the screen in shock that they finally showed it
    Trashley Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Yeah they never showed Dr. Claw and that annoyed me.

Oh god those Disney movies they made out of this show were AWFUL. They made me want to have this show back even more.