Comments

Comments
    199478q29 Posted 2 years 10 months ago
    Better then those stinking movies the cartoons where better.
    morelshroomgirl1976 Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    I loved the Transformers, my mom would by me, My Little Ponies and I would be pissed. I begged and begged for Transformers and finally she gave in. Yea MOM! I got Optimus Prime, some constructo bots, a Deceptocon that turned into a space shuttle and train. I also got Perceptor, he changed into a mangnifier. Weird I know. I then would demolish the poor my little ponies. Haha.
    weegee22 Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    transformers are the best
    palmer10 Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    Love the Transformers! I have the complete set on DVD, I just hate the menus are in Chinese.
    paulwilsoz Posted 4 years 26 days ago
    Transformers, Mega Man, TMNT, GI Joe, Scooby Doo! All were integral parts of my entertainment as a snot-nosed kid, and now my snot-nosed son gets to enjoy them in cooler, modern variants.
    linden187 Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    guys this show comes back on now..its the same classic one from the 80s...they replaced discovery kids with some new channel called the hub and it airs this..and some other classic shows as well on directv is channel 294..timewarner channel 110/842.....dish network and verizon fios 179/888
    mrjedi76 Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    ..when we slip by their early warning system and destroy autobot city...the autobots will be vanquised for ever...(ironhide)..NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!...(MEGATRON)..SUCH HEROIC NONSENSE......(BBBBBBBBOOOOOM)=many kids crying in the theater...
    retrodave32 Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    Transformers is an amazing cartoon from the 80's. It's very interesting how this cartoon is still popular even to this day. Two live action movies with the possibility of another movie in another year or two!!!
    80skid1981 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    Man, I remember watching this. I was like 5 or 6. Seems like light years ago. I had several Transformer toys too. Ooh! Anyone remember GoBots?!
    tylerox Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    MEGATRON HAS FALLEN

Starscream will always be the best.
    knuclear200x Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    BEST CARTON EVER MADE
    -TANK3579

HA! thats not a quote! what doofus
    jkalmik Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    One of the best childhood memories by far....!
    topcatTC Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    An amazing and great show.
    Barbarax Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    Very awesome show. The toys were cool too. Now both of them suck
    arware24 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    This is one of the best cartoons ever. Awesome toys too.
    Benjanime Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    man, season four was a joke
    Menasore Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    Did I mention I have the first season on DVD? Apparently it's not available anymore? LOL, SUFFER!
    Menasore Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    Loved it then, love it now. What more can I say? Although it went to shit after the animated movie came out.
    mulletrocker Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    This was Transformers to me everything after G1 I did not bother watching. 1984-1987 and Transformers:The Movie does it get any better?
    Toxie Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    is this our favorite robot heroes or what!well definetelly mine they are and they will always be!
    i love the show the figures everythin that involves those!
    except the 90' new transformers!
    the 80s were awesome!
    Mario Dx Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    Soundwave is my favorite transfomer! All hail transformers!
    majinmajesty Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    G1 should be on cartoon network, or at the least boomerang, as frequently as the simpsons! this was the definitive show that shaped an entire generation of chidren and adults alike. Some of the toys did blow though. Have you seen the original Unicron figure? WOW that bites!
    Good29er Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    I loved the robotic trucks, tank, motorcycle ect. In matter of fact...all of the Transformers. My cousin loved them all.
    wasser26 Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    I love the transformers. I've seen every transferms series that has been showen in the US. My faverit caricters from the original Transformers are the Dinobots.
    joesax2 Posted 6 years 6 days ago
    Original Transformers-The Best! I liked the tapes. I had Jaguar. Awesome noises. Optimus Prime, Bumble Bee, Jazz, and don't forget Hound. Agree with the comment-"that is the reason I enjoyed my childhood." Why don't they put these shows back on the air? New shows are not good at all.
    Deleted Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    I can't ever forget this animation. This show is in my top five of all time great cartoons. Optimus was the best autobot.
    Tassadar Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    Indeed. This cartoon was beyond badass. The toys were like the best ever too. Children today have lame cartoons and cheap toys. Did anyone have the decepticon six shot? He was so awesome, turned into 6 things, hence the name...
    TurboDuo Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    I love the original Transformers. I'd get the DVD box set if they weren't so rare and expensive.
    h8bumblebee Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I wish Mike Bay watched this show...then his movie (2007) wouldn't have sucked as much:(
    super_mikey83 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    This is one of the reasons I love the good old 1980's this is one of the immortal 1980's cartoon show that expand in the 21st. century it's one of the reasons kids from the 1980's like me enjoyed our childhood I hope my favorite Transformers characters Optimus Prime, Megatron, Ultra Magnus, Galvatron, Sunstreaker, Thundercracker, Kup, Cyclonus, Hot-Rod, Scourge, Fortress Maximus, and Scorponok will have a chance to return in their new saga.
    villafanco09 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    i think this was one of the most greatest show ever, that was a real cartoon not the crap we have now a days.
    TransformersNut Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    This is the original, and the best. I used to love this show. Best Cartoon EVER, Probably.
    CapnG Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Aw man, I loved this show so much. They should put it back on TV.
    dreadwing2 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    G1 IS THE BEST!
    Autobot_Matrix Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Transformers was one of my favorite cartoons growing up. I rember seeing the 1986 animated movie and rember being upset when my favorite autobots were destroyed so easily by the Decepticons. The movie was just a device that hasbro used to push the new line of autobots. They realized they made a mistake in Killing Optimus Prime then brought him back in the episodes "The Return of Optimus Prime Part 1 and 2" in Season 2
    GrimlockX Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I grew in the early 90's and saw reruns of G1 when I was a kid.

I wish they brought the other G1 series to America.

Example: Headmasters, Godforce, etc.
    NotSoMightyMax Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    You can get the entire Generation 1 series 'The Transformers' on DVD. I own it. It's the best thing I've ever bought...it brings tears to my eyes and I love it!
    Lobotomaxx Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I love this show! I wish someone would re-air it on TV or re-release them on DVD.
    hollydrummer Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    The theme song is called" Transformers" In the Movie ( cartoon from 1986) It was performed by " Lion" an 80's heavy metal band. It is a cool song. In the series it doesn't sound as cool but it's still cool. I was so hoping the movie version was going to be in the new movie that was made last year. But the movie was kinda a let down and the song wasn't in it either.
    Batimus1 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    The Transformers formed my childhood and turned me into what I am today, a decepticon killing machine. HaHa!! I vote we bring back the originals on tv. EVERYDAY!!!
    raw247 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    Best toon EVER!!! All 4 seasons were great. Although in the animated movie they killed off autobots like Wheeljack and Ironhide and Optimus , they also introduced Ultra Magnus, RC,Kup,and Hotrod Who unlocked the Autobot Matrix of Leadership and became Rodimus Prime.
    MidNight017 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Hey, anybody remembers what was that really cool (but cheesey) theme song for the animated series??? Been trying to find it but simply can't remb what it's called.
    Thks.
    Fable Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Transformers is the best cartoon... EVER! I own everything there is from G1 (and more) on DVD. AUTOBOTS... ROLL OUT!
    prime 83 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Damn it, dumb buttons lol anyway, as I was saying TG1 is the best ever!!!!
    prime 83 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Don't mess with the classics, TG
    COOLHAND Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    yeah what was with jazz dying in the movie that just came out? totally killed it for me. cartoon = amazing
    mlw1984 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Transformers...more than meets the eye! My brother was crazy over this show when he was 9 or 10. He used to collect all of the toys. I didn't like Beast Wars since I found that one boring.
    redzeoranger2 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    The show was great but the movie wasn't that good (Mostly because of all the deaths) which is why I made my own version of it on fanfiction.net If you want to read it go to the site and search for my username, retrodude360. If you find Transformers: The Movie My Edit that's the one. Please read and review.
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    i liked the 90 one better
    newsome3450 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    the greatest cartoon ever
    bsgdec Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    YES transformers
    redzeoranger2 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I just saw the new movie and I thought it was GREAT!! And to those of you retro dudes that want a sequel there's gonna be two more of them starring the constructicons, the dinobots, soundwave and more. I can hardly wait!
    raulcarlos Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    transformers is the stuff the new movei the came out weath is suckey
    BATTLESTAR100 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    i got on youtube and watched about ten episodes of this show i wish i had grown up in the 80s so i could watch it all the time
    yonoid Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    actually you can tell garrett was in it if you listen to him speak, also if you ever saw 2 stupid dogs the big dog was him
    darthtorch Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Wow I never knew brad garrett play trycepticon.....but yes I loved this cartoon...bumble bee was my favorite..too bad hes a camaro in the movie *tear*

Oh yea the toys were the best....made of actual metal now they make them in plastic unless u go to a 80's retro toy place
    redzeoranger2 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    I love the show, toys, and I'm sure that the live action movie's gonna be awesome!!
    ducktalesfan1977 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    My favorite after school cartoon, I love the Transformers.
    jerbojones Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    one of the best cartoons of all time in my book.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Why's the commercial in the intro section. This should be in the commercial section not the intro section.
    Green Eyes 85 Posted 8 years 19 days ago
    Transformers - 4th July 2007.
    taztj77 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I loved transformers an still do they will always rock in my book because optimus prime an the autobots rocked but so did megatron an the deceptacons I miss waking up every morning to watch it before I went to school.
    johnaj1973 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    LOVED THE CARTOON STILL DO. YOU EVER NOTICED THEY CAN BREATH UNDERWATER AND IN OUTER SPACE BUT A SMOKESCREEN WOULD CAUSE THEM TO COUGH!!!
    ooliyo Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    LOL,

with Bernie Mac
    robmon300 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    the movie is comming out in 07
    Crazy4Nostalgia Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I love the 3rd intro, but the original is classic.
    mr.funky Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    "Autobots TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!"
    David31584 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    The 3 series by Toei Headmasters, Masterforce and Victory did have English dubs made, but they were made by either a very small budgeted US company, or dubbed somewhere like Singapore. In Headmasters some of the names of the characters changed, so it wasen't the best dub in the world but at least you could understand what the characters were saying.
    gaastra Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    More then meets the eye. I loved this show as a kid.

I watched it every day.

We were to poor for the toys but i was able to get a jumpstarter.

I wish someone would put up the seasion 5 intro.

It had a live action kid and a powermaster prime puppet!
    gusto Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Just read that the one who did voice of Star Scream(Chris Latta) passed away 1994. Just thought everyone would like to know since Starscream of Transformers and Cobra Commander of GI Joe were so popular.
    Strykor Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I remember that. A good idea at the time, but I don't think they ever made it past G1 season 2.
    robmon300 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    2007 i cant wait on july 4. also check www.transformers2007.com for more details. gee i sound like a commercial. sh%$
    8Tschild Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    above the video are the different intro options
    Celeste Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Those are the end credits! Where are the opening credits?
    robmon300 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    oh no dude i just laugh at their robotic asses for failing so much. not to mention prime is about too kick some decepticon ass. megatron tells the other cons to retreat for the 10,000 time. i could see it right now YOU BETTER FLY OFF YOU SON OF A BITCH says prime
    robmon300 Posted 9 years 21 days ago
    autobots transform and roll out
    robmon300 Posted 9 years 2 months ago