Comments

Comments
    Pokepast Posted 2 years 10 months ago
    Hope Justin Bieber Watched This!
    colto159 Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    i wont to be donkey kong:)
    SYCD Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    The only thing that annoyed me about this show was that because it was animated in french first sometime the lips didn't sync with the words.
    MagneticDestroyerX3 Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    If Donkey Kong Country were to return on TV, this would really accelerate the sales for Donkey Kong Country Returns. By the way, I remember watching this on FOX Family back when I was 6 or 7.
    Retroking90 Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    o i love this show so much fun me and my friend would each pick a character that would be us id pick the blue crock guy what was hes name again?
    OrangeSodaFreak Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    I BARELY remember this. I think I saw one episode when I was little. I like DK64, though.
    erica Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    i`m sad this shows gone, it was good!
    Mbm744 Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    this show was kinda lame, but i still liked it. they used to air this on ABC family for a while, but i haven\'t seen it in years.
    The Evolution Of Life Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    You may bash me for this but why call it Donkey Kong Country if it\'s in 3D and the games were in 2D?

The 3D World Of Donkey Kong would have fit better since the name Donkey Kong was took already by an old cartoon and it\'s in 3D.

And to top that I think that Reboot and Johnny Quest had better graphics and they are older then this obomination from a good game.

They did do something right by giving it a good theme song though.

The Japanese is now added and I\'m sure I come accross a French version too at one point.
    moe93 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    this is a show i loved as a child and I think it would do good even today
    Tailsfan89 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    This is a great show. I would really like to have the episodes on DVD.
    sonicemerald Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    dvd boxset release I think he means. and if he lives in teh US he probably doesnt know about the UK releases or he doesnt want to import the UK dvd\'s.
    soundmonkey44 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    Pretty good show...Tried to much to be like the vido game though..should have branched out more like sonic the hedgehog

(Still hopeing for a dvd release though)
    11GalvezJ Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    mars
    blueluigi Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    Man I hope this show gets a DVD boxset release. Maybe someday a company like Shout Factory could release it. I mean after all, they are releasing Sam and Max\'s Freelance Police which is another show made by Nalvana so DKC is a possibility.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    Yeh I have Donkey Kong COuntry Vol. 1 when will there be number 2?
    blueluigi Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    LavaDiddyKong2: Me too. I\'ve been enjoying my life too. Man I wonder if DKC will be released on DVD.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I\'ve been enjoying my life
    blueluigi Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    LavaDiddyKong2: Nope you I knew you weren\'t. Man it has been a while since you posted.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    Did you think I was killed?
    blueluigi Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    MicroMan: LOL that would be kind of funny actually. Well there used to be more people posting along with us but I don\'t really know what happened to them. Say do you like the DKC TV show. I do, I think it\'s awesome.
    blueluigi Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    Oh and also I added you in my list of contacts, I\'m registered as Kirbyblue. And I sent you a message.
    blueluigi Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    BlueMario: I looked at your profile and typed a comment in the post saying that you just joined TV.com.
    MicroMan Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    wow, this is like a talkshow starring BlueMario and BlueLuigi! Awsome! Let me start out by being the first one to see this talkshow:
    \"OH MY GOD, IT\'S BLUE F*CKING MARIO! OH SHIT!
    haha, we could make our own show on youtube and put me saying that in the intro!
    BlueMario Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    Hey Blueluigi, My stepbrother helped me sign up for TV.com and It worked! MY screenname\'s BlueMario1016! I need help getting a Avatar though. See if you can help!
    blueluigi Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I don\'t know really. You still couldn\'t get on TV.com?
    BlueMario Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    *sighs*... it\'s been a while since nobody posted here again. I\'m bored! What do you guys wanana do?
    blueluigi Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    From what I know, you would have to check your e-mail. Well if you did you could always try again, but I registered on TV.com a long time ago so I don\'t remember exactly what I did to register.
    BlueMario Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Blueluigi, there\'s another thing i need you to help me with. I need help signing up to TV.com. I keep getting incorrect e-mail adresses, When I log in it says: I gotta check my mailbox on some sort of AIM site, but I don\'t know what to do there, So I\'m gonna help with this major problem. I want be known as either:

BlueMario1016 or
    Azuretiger1045 .

Please help me as soon as you have a Second!
    BlueMario Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Hey Blueluigi, can we talk to each other on AIM? It\'s been a while. Make sure you\'re there for me to chat, and that goes for you, sonicemerald as well.
    blueluigi Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    BlueMario: As a matter of fact, yes I do. They made some good cartoons such as: Little Bear, Beetlejuice, Star Wars Ewoks and Droids, My Pet Monster, The Adventures of Tin-Tin, Rupert the Bear, and yes especially Donkey Kong Country.

Though I didn\'t like the 2000s cartoons made by Nelvana such as: Pelswick, My Dad the Rock Star, 6teen, Max and Ruby, The Backyardians, etc. Actually come to think of it, all of the 2000s Nelvana cartoons that I named was aired on Nickelodeon.
    BlueMario Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Hey blueluigi I was just wondering.. Do you know the Nelvana Company? Nelvana is one the the best childern\'s Animation Companies EVER! Nelvana even made this show, Donkey Kong Country! Here\'s some Nelvana logos you can see:

Nelvana Neon Polar bear Logo: (1985-1995)

Nelvana Neon Polar bear Rare Logo:

Nelvana Surprising Neon Polar Bear Logo: (The Polar Bear will standing on two legs for 3 seconds!)

Nelvana Space Polar Bear Logo: (Can be seen in Donkey kong country!!!!!!!!) (1997-2004?)

Nelvana Nebular Polar Bear Logo (2004-Present) (Current and newest Logo!)

Enjoy the Logos!!! Nelvana\'s One of my favortie Animation Companies!!!!
    They even made a Bunch of Kick-butt Shows and a LOT of shows!
    blueluigi Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    BlueMario: I used to have an e-machines computer. I have a laptop that\'s made by avaratec and my main house computer is made by Compac.
    BlueMario Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    How come I edit this show by adding extra comments or changing backgrounds, Which I did just now, Will not appear? I wanana Know why!
    BlueMario Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I Editted the page and it should say: From: Nelvana - BlueMario. So you can tell what Animation company made this show!
    BlueMario Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Hi Guys. I\'m back online! I got a New computer today and It\'s from e-machines! Whoo! Finally! I can talk to you guys again! I\'m so happy to be back online. :)
    blueluigi Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    There is a possibility that Shout Factory (the company that released Super Mario, Sonic, and Captain N cartoons on DVD) might release it on DVD however when I asked Brian Ward at the Shout Factory he said that it\'s possible that they might release it however there is another company that owns the rights to season 1 of DKC. I don\'t know if they\'re planning on releasing it but there\'s got to be some reason why they would even purchase the rights to DKC. Shout might get the rights to release the second season. I personally liked season 1 better but I\'d still get the season 2 DVD boxset.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    ya mines been acting funny too. I\'m very dissapionted to say that the rumors about DKC comming out on DVD has not been confirmed, but I still hope to see it in the near future.
    sonicemerald Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Hey Blue\'s good to see you guys again... how have you been? Bluemario is sucks that your computer is broken.. I was betginning to wonder how you were doing.
    blueluigi Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Hey, how are you too doing? And BlueYoshi, it\'s nice for you to be on here. Say I believe you like the DKC TV show? I like it too, I\'m hoping it comes out on DVD soon.
    BlueYoshi Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Hello everyone. I am BluePeach but I changed my account. I am BlueMario\'s friend. But now I use this account so feel free to talk to me. =] Bye now!
    BlueMario Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Sorry guys, My computer is broken so I\'m using my friend\'s computer to type this message. I would not be on the PC for a while. So I\'d just like to tell ya that. I\'m so upset about my computer... :(
    sonicemerald Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    very nice avatar...i gotta change mine soon.... make a new one actually.. I have been doing splendid thanks for asking.
    blueluigi Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I\'ve been doing good. Nice avatar by the way.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Wow its been forever. So how has everyone been?
    sonicemerald Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    actually i dont.... lol why arent you on AIM?
    blueluigi Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Actually I know why now. Because they are switching to the fourm avatars which was separate from the comments and fourms. If you were to get an avatar now you need to go to the forums to do it.
    sonicemerald Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I still have mine, i think it was temporary
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 2 days ago
    Say what happened to everyone\'s avatars? How come they have the \"No Avatar\" pic again?
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 21 days ago
    I\'ve registered on Kongo Valley a while ago but never actually posted anything. I shall go there.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 23 days ago
    hey guys, I\'m a member at Kongo valley Finally. I have the same username. Blueluigi, You can be a member too! Or you\'re maybe Already one. You can check my Location on the bottom my avatar, and live in the same location with me! That would be great! Check out my profile on Kongo valley Today!
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 27 days ago
    Yes. yes I did.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 28 days ago
    Wow, that episode sounds a LOT like Luigi\'s Mansion. Is that where you got the episode idea.
    sonicemerald Posted 7 years 29 days ago
    that last episode sound strangely like \"Luigi\'s Mansion\"
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 29 days ago
    Hey guys here\'s another epiosde for Season 3! It\'s called: Diddy Kong\'s Castle of Terror!

Diddy Kong won a Castle in a Contest, and one night DK went inside and GOT ape napped! This was NOT a normal castle. The castle Diddy Kong won turned out to filled with ghosts and Ghouls. The Castle\'s haunted or is it just Diddy? Anyways It\'s up to Diddy Kong, BlueMario, BlueLuigi, and Even Dixie Kong to find him! But who would Ape-nap Donkey kong?

What do you think? Will this Epiosde be cool or what? Can anyone help with the scripts?
    Or maybe I can do them.
    I hope I didn\'t make ANY mistakes!
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Oh and I think I might have seen it on CBS. I could be wrong.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Hey, theblueblaze_1, how\'s it going?

I watched this show on Fox Family. I don\'t even remember DKC airing on Fox Kids and/or Kids WB.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I watched it on fox kids and kids WB.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Wazzup yall? Miss me?
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Blueluigi: I watched this show on Fox kids! What channel did you guys watch this on?
    sonicemerald Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    BlueMario: I understand what you are saying, but it sounds very confusing... since you failed to mention how you got the \"You say\" and \"They say\" parts...

Nobody else here has given rankings to this show, so you can\'t say \"you say\" because there is no way you know what I(or whoever is reading your comment) says....

Also there is no \"They\" here... and also we don\'t know who \"they\" is.

So it has to be based on more than just one ranking....

Oh and outstanding and passing are two different ranks..

C would be a passing grade, isn\'t bad, nor good, but still it was a show you could stand.
    A is outstanding, awesome, the best.

I think this show deserves an \"A\"
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Oh! I forgot!!! You Guys can also give shows grades too!
    First you have to do what you think then you put what I think, then you put what they think.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Hey guys, I\'m gonna give shows grades like:
    A (Outstanding aka: passing)
    B (Good)
    C (OK aka: Half Good and Half Bad)
    D (Poor)
    E (Bad)
    F (Terrible aka Failing)

So I\'m gonna give this great Show an A-!
    Here\'s the results of my show ratings:
    I say: A-
    You say: C
    They Say: B+
    That is All!
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    You know that forum that we used to post after our comment box got ruined and we stopped posting there after I put this new DKC page up. Well I think we should go here:

Because when we post on this page we have to stay on topic about the Donkey Kong Country TV show and apparently we\'re not. I know none of us have been there in a long time but that\'s probably where ours scripts should be posted.

Also BlueMario, no offense but that last story you made up, well I didn\'t really like it that much. I mean it reminds me more of Barney than DKC. But the LavaDiddyKong\'s scripts are WAY off-topic. I think we should post our scripts on the forum instead of on here because we\'ve been getting off-topic here. And we need to stay on topic on this page.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Who am I always rarely in everyone stories :(
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Here\'s another story....
    LaveDiddyKong: I\'m boared.
    Blue Luigi: Then why don\'t you do the chores that we all do and you never do?
    LavaDiddyKong: That is even more boring.
    BlueLuigi: Chores can be fun.
    LavaDIddyKong: No they can\'t.
    Blue Mario: Why don\'t we have a game, hoever gets all of the chores done first wins.
    LavaDiddyKong: I am not going to play.
    Kametsou walks in.
    Kametsou:What are you doing?
    Blue Mario: Chores.
    Kametsou: How much are you getting paid?
    Blue Luigi: We aren\'t getting paid.
    Kametsou: Well, in that case I\'m not doing them.
    Everyone is finished and LavaixieKong wins.
    LavaDixieKong: I won as always.
    Blue Mario: Why does she win at everything? Basketball, video games, and everything.
    Blue Luigi: She even guest starred in Hannah Montanah!
    Blue Mario: She won the singing compedition!
    LavaDixieKong: I am perfect aren\'t I?
    LavaDixieKong exits.
    Blue Luigi: She was soccor.
    Blue Mario: She get straight A\'s and isn\'t a nerd!
    Blue Luigi: She has been in an ad for clothing thus, making her a model sorta!
    Blue Mario: She always has it her way.
    Blue Luigi: She if the only one in our family who gets paid making them Mom and Dad\'s fan. child!
    Blue Mario: LavaDiddyKong, your twin sister is perfect.
    LavaDiddyKong: Do you think I don\'t know that?
    Blue Luigi wakes up LavaDiddyKong and Blue Mario.
    Blue Mario: What is this about?
    Blue Luigi: I think LavaDixieKong cheats.
    LavaDiddyKong: Cheat?
    Blue Luigi: Yes, it is impossible for anyone to be so perfect. I think tomarrow we should spy on LavaDixieKong.
    Blue Mario: I agree!
    What about you guys? Do you think LavaDixieKong cheat?
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Here\'s another script this one\'s called: \"The New Bully in the jungle\"
    Bully: Hey Idiots! I got a new game we can play and It\'s called: Pillow Squash! I gotta swing and Jump off and land ON TOP of you bloated bean bags! ha! ha! ha!
    BlueMario: Hey! That\'s not fair!! We are NOT idiots!!!
    BlueLuigi: Yeah! You have a Mental Problem! You!
    LavaDiddykong: I Don\'t wanana became a Pillow!
    LavaDixiekong: You\'re Telling me!!
    Kametsou: I\'ll say!
    DK: Hey! What do you think you\'re doing with our Kids!?!
    All the Kids: HOORAY! IT\'S DONKEY KONG! HE\'LL SAVE US!
    Bully: No you won\'t!! I\'m gonna Kill them by full death by swinging and jumping off and landing ON ALL OF THEM!
    Diddy: (Gasps) Oh NO, YOU\'RE NOT! Give the Kids back to us! NOW!!!!
    Bully: No way! You\'re the Monkeys, They\'re the Young Humans! NOW SCRAM BEFORE I KILL YOU TOO!!!
    DK: THAT DOES IT!!!!! I\'m taking ALL our Kids back now!!
    BlueMario: YEAH! So stay away from us!
    BlueLuigi: Yeah! What he said so Nah!
    Bully: WAIT! what IF I make a deal, I\'ll get half the kids you can take half of the other kids!
    (He Takes LavaDiddykong, LavaDixieKong and Kametsou)
    LavaDiddykong: HEY! no fair!
    DK: That deal\'s not gonna work! I\'m taking ALL our Kids back and That\'s Final! Come on Kids! Come with me and Diddy!
    (All 5 Kids come with them)
    Bully: Fine! have it your way! You can take all these Brainless Kids back now!
    Diddy: THEY ARE NOT BRAINLESS!!!!!!!
    All the kids: YEAH!!!!!!!
    Bully: Umph!
    (Bully walks away in anger)
    All: YAY!!!!!!! WHOO!!!!
    BlueMario: Thank you so much DK! You saved our lives!
    DK: aww! It was nothing!
    Diddy: Hey, DK and Kids, Let\'s go play in our new clubhouse we can ALL join in!
    ALL: YYYYYAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (everyone runs off to the new clubhouse)
    BlueLuigi: WOW! DK and Diddy! I\'m Amazed!
    BlueMario: Well? What the Heck are we waiting for? Christmas? Let\'s Go play inside!
    ALL: YYYYAAAYYY!!!!!!!!
    THE END
    Well, enjoy the script! I\'ll make more soon!
    Hope you like it and I hope I didn\'t make any Mistakes!
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I made a story called Super Mario bros. 5. here is what I have so far: Bowser just lost a battle again. And wanted revenge again.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I guess I\'ll just have the block shown on TV20 (WB station before WB and UPN merged into CW). In my town I\'ll have the actual channel (maybe) on channel 80.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    here\'s this: If you have the Actual Channel, you can watch your favorite Nintendo cartoons, 24 Hours a Day!
    But IF you don\'t have the Actual local channel, you can watch it the Block of it on your local channel.
    Like 4Kids is a Saturday morning block on FOX. here\'s the guide for the blocks:
    East of US: UPN 9, weekdays at 6-9am Weekday afternoons at 3-6Pm Weekends at 7am-1pm
    West of US: TV20 ?, weekday mornings at: 6-9am and weekday afternoons at: 3-7pm weekends at: 6am-2pm
    South of US: Fox channel, weekday mornings at: 7-9am weekday afternoons at: 3:30-6:30pm
    Weekends at: 7am-12pm
    North of US: Abc channel, Weekday mornings at: 6:30-9:30am weekday afternoons at: 3pm-5;30pm
    weekends at 8am-1pm
    There! That\'s my TV airings for blocks on Local channels.
    Blueluigi tell me the answer for this. Do you want the Actual channel to be on TV20? Or you want the Block to be on it? I\'m confused. I put a ? next to the West of US: TV20 To make sure If it\'s true or not. If it is the full actual channel you can watch it, BUT if it\'s not, you can watch it 7 days a week, but not All Day.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Oh yeah guess what? I haven\'t heard much about this but I heard that there\'s a DVD boxset of DKC (I don\'t know if this is from USA or not). It\'s a 3 disc set with 21 different episodes from the show.

Disc 1:
    -behind the scenes \"making the series\"
    -meet the characters
    -3d tour

-The Legend of the Crystal Coconut
    -Buried Treasure
    -Get a Life, Don
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    That does sound cool? But how exactly are you gonna do this? Anyway the channels I would like mine to be on would be on TV20 (WB20) which is a San Francisco affilite.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Hey Guys, I\'m gonna put this show on my channel called: Nintendo kids.tv! I\'ll even put ALL the season 3 epiosdes were working on in the channel as well! If you don\'t have the Whole Actual channel, you can watch the Nintendo kids.tv block on my 9! (UPN 9) I can put on like:
    Weekday mornings at 7am-9am and Afternoons After school at: 3pm-6pm!
    And Saturday and Sundays at: 7am-1pm!
    How cool will that be? My Channel is Gonna RULE Nick, Jetix and even 4Kids, But Nintendo kids.tv will be Developed by 4Kids. The Actual channel on my town can be on either on Channel 80, 82 or maybe 96...
    Type a comment to see what channel you want the Actual Channel on your Television! is it okay to stick with the Time Airings on My 9? (UPN 9)
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Hey Lavadiddykong, can we chat about our season 3 epiosdes? We can chat on AIM.
    Lottech96 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Sorry to Break up your chit chat, But I\'ll be quite Honest about this show. Basicly I thought this show would be like the games. but was a lil let down after seening what they did to the charictors. 1st of look at Candy Kong, in the game, she looked like a swimsuit model ( in a gorilla sense) but in the show, She looked like a Susan Powter ripoff! and is it me or did the wussy up Donkey in this one? plus they made it a Musical?!? ok in the Capt. N and SMB series they had musical segments and yet they were campy, DKC\'s musical bit were just Awfull! this show would\'ve been better if it were planned out better in the long run. Just my Honest opinion.

Now back to your chat.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    And because the intro has recently been uploaded, it would appear on the \"Latest Junk\" which means we might have more people post here now.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Well my Donkey Kong Country intro has now appeared on this site. I uploaded it about a week ago.
    sonicemerald Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    BlueMario and I created part two of \"Sleep Trouble\"

*After we take a path*
    *Cranky puts his earplugs on so he can\'t hear anything*
    Diddy: BlueMario! I see three stores we didn\'t see before..
    BlueMario: um... you\'re right! Let\'s go in!
    BlueLuigi: Oh, we better hurry before that Sleepwalking Ape comes to kill us!
    BlueMario: Do you even know how to work Technogly Diddy?
    Diddy: Of course! We hit this button here to go..... UUUUPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!
    *We go up the escalator fast*
    BlueMario: Diddy! you Fudgenut!
    Diddy: HEY! who are you calling fudgenut! Fudgenut!
    BlueMario: I AM NOT!
    *CRASH!!!!!!*
    Both: Ouch.

*Scene cuts to BlueLuigi*
    BlueLuigi: *pants Quickly* I can\'t keep up! that sleepwalker is now sleeprunning! I gotta hide!
    BlueLuigi: Hey! A hot tub store! I can take the Eleavator to the sencod floor to get there!
    *BlueLuigi runs into the hot tub store and Dk follows him, BlueLuigi jumps over a hot tub and DK tries but he misses and lands in the water, waking him up.*
    DK: Huh? AAAAHHHH! where the heck am I at?
    BlueLuigi: Umm... in the grand midnight opening of the mall.
    DK: Huh? I\'ve never heard of it.
    BlueLuigi: Oh.. well it was just built... Didn\'t you read the paper today? \"G\'MOM was built today and it is opening tonight.\"
    DK: Oh.
    Diddy: Hey BlueMario, DK\'s awaken! It\'s finally over! Hey you know, Next time we come here, we can buy stuff with... Banana Tokens!
    BlueMario: Oh ok. But I only have 1.
    Diddy: That\'s ok. I have 20!
    BlueMario: (Gasps) No stinking way!
    Diddy: Yes stinking way, feel them!
    *BlueMario feels the coins*
    BlueMario: (Gasps with joy) They ARE real! WA-HOO!!!!!!
    BlueMario: but one thing. How do earn more of them?
    Diddy: Easy. Just find them in special caves or tunnels or jungle hideouts and other dungeons to find them! The reason why I have so many is becuase I go with DK on his quests all the time and we usally go inside dark dungeons to defeat evil Kremlings and Jar-heads and we find banana tokens under rocks, inside pots, hidden in bushes and other interesting places.
    BlueMario: Hey, We can go to the Forbidden Forest! That\'s a Jungle Hideout Dungeon! We can maybe find a dumpload of tokens!
    Diddy: You know, BlueMario, that\'s one of eaiset ways to get a lot of fast Banana Tokens for Beginners! Last time I did the trick I found like 100 of them in one day!
    BlueMario: No way!
    Diddy: Yes way!
    BlueMario: But I heard they cost 100s of Banana Tokens to buy Rare items.
    Diddy: That\'s because they are very special.
    sonicemerald Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    these scripts are interesting... they seem to stray from dkc
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Here\'s another script! This epiosde\'s called: \"Jungle rock\"!

BlueMario: All right guys our first scene in our Video is that I\'ll put DK, Diddy Me, BlueLuigi and Dixie in us trying to sing: \"We are the Champions!\"
    BlueLuigi: No! I want us to sing: \"Wake me up when September ends!\"
    Dk: Nah, I\'ll feel like singing: \"All Star\"
    Diddy: I\'m not sticking with that, I\'m gonna let us sing:
    \"Yeah\"
    Dixie: Nuh-uh! I wanana sing: \"Hit me with your best shot\"
    Cranky: WAIT A SECOND!!!!!!!! Why are you guys singing? You\'re Video game Chracthers on a TV show!
    DK DIddy and Dixie: Oh yeah.
    BlueMario: But what about my music video?
    BlueLuigi: I\'m sure will get the video ready, BlueMario.
    I promise.
    BlueMario: Really?
    BlueLuigi: Yeah!
    BlueMario: OK! Everyone The first song we\'ll make is \"We are the Champions!\"

*Everyone gets setted up for the performace*

TO BE COUNTINED
    Hope you liked and I hope I didn\'t make any mistakes!
    NOTE: The songs I found were based on Real Songs by other singers.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    My next episode is gonna be \"Arrived on Kongo Bongo Island\" which is when we first land on Kongo Bongo Island.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    No. I\'m still here. I made another script! This epiosde\'s called: Sleep trouble!

BlueMario: Diddy?
    Diddy: yeah?
    BlueMario: I can\'t sleep! Do you think Donkey kong\'s a Robot?
    Diddy: Of course not, you silly little boy! (Giggles)
    BlueMario: That\'s what I thought. WHAT ARE GONNA DO NOW DIDDY!?!?!!
    Diddy: I don\'t know! i think we\'ll need more help.
    BlueMario: Psst! psst! BlueLuigi WAKE UP!
    BlueLuigi: AAAHHHH!!!! Huh? What the Heck?
    BlueMario! Diddy! Do you people have any idea what time it is?
    Diddy: Shhhh!!!! We don\'t wanana wake Cranky kong up!
    BlueLuigi: Then why don\'t you two go back to sleep and Let me fall asleep!
    BlueMario: We\'re having trouble sleeping! We were watching this scary Horrorfiying Sc-Fi movie that was on
    the Sci_Fi Channel on TV, and we Think DK\'s a Robot!
    BlueLuigi: WHAT!?!?! That\'s just Ridiculous! Let\'s go see!
    *All 3 Sneak in the treehouse*
    Diddy: (Talking softly) I\'ll go first!
    *Diddy walks Slowly*
    DK: ummmmmm..... Ummmmm..... I wanana a glass of water.
    BlueMario: Uh-oh! I think he\'s getting up!
    BlueLuigi: Oh my Gosh! DK\'s Sleepwalking! HE IS A ROBOT!
    RRRRUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!
    *all 3 scream and run off*
    BlueMario: QUICK! Jump off this Big, big, CLiff!
    Diddy: WHAT? Are you Serious? That\'s such a big drop and a LONG way down!
    BlueMario: Just go! We\'ll all hold hands!
    *All 3 Jump off the cliff*
    All 3: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
    *Diddy and BlueMario Land on the trees*
    *BlueLuigi falls on top of both*
    DIddy and Bluemario: Ooof!
    Bluemario: Aw, man! we could have gave oursleves some wings when we jumped off!
    Diddy: I\'ll Say!
    Blueluigi: Great! Now what?
    BlueMario: Ummmm.. (Gasps) AHHHHH!!! DK\'s Jumping off the cliff! lOOK UP!
    BlueLuigi and Diddy: HUH? *look up* AAAAHHHHHHH!!
    *All 3* RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! *all 3 ran off in diffrent jungle paths*

TO BE COUNTINED

Well that\'s all! I hope you like it! Oh! And It was such a Long script! And I hope I didn\'t make any mistakes!
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Well it\'s been weeks and there is once again NO RESPONSE!!!!!!!

Did everybody delete their accounts so that nobody would post here again?????
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I\'ve been trying to make some animations. Maybe if I get some finished I could post them here on retrojunk.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I am here. But I\'m feeling so bored lately.
    Do you people got any good and fun Ideas we can do here?
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Is anybody here?
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I got most of my DKC episodes from soniconthe.net. I also might upload the Legend of the Crystal coconuts. (the episode, not the movie) and I noticed a few differences in the actual episode then in the movie (see my comment in the Legend of the Crystal Coconuts movie page).

PS: What do you guys think of Retrojunk\'s new layout? I thought it was pretty good but I got to get used to it.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Oh I forgot!!! The name of the Video game cartoon channel I\'m making up is called: Nintendo Kids.tv!
    I thoughted it up since: 2005!

the web i\'m making up Which is not really a real web is here:

www.nintendokids.tv !

BlueMario Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Hey Everyone. I haven\'t been on here for a while.
    School\'s been Rough. I\'ve been very VERY Busy ever since I wasn\'t on here no more. anyways, Thank you so much for posting more DKC epiosdes! You\'ll love this: I made up a channel that will show a lot of Video Game Cartoons!
    Like:
    Super Mario Adventures (I made it up)
    Animal Crossing wild world the series
    Donkey kong country
    The New Donkey kong Country
    and MORE!

By the way, Where are you getting all the DKC epiosdes from?
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Wasn\'t he talking to both of us?
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I think he was talking to me blueluigi.
    Anyways, DK1988 want to join the crew?
    DK1988: Sure thing.
    DK1988 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    THANKS FOR POSTIN THESE!!!
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I\'m here, thanks for putting that DKC episode up.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Anyone here?
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 7 years 3 months ago

VE_getPlayerAPI(\"1.2\";).embedPlayer(\"selfserve200.download.videoegg.com/gid382/cid1317/6L/CR/1168027280eANEjEVzjq2gD1hEmbpj\",350,330,true,\"\",\"\",false,\"\",\"\";);
    VE_getPlayerAPI(\"1.2\";).embedPlayer(\"selfserve200.download.videoegg.com/gid382/cid1317/VT/SK/116802886486xEa00y9Egil2Ge4HoY\",350,330,true,\"\",\"\",false,\"\",\"\";);
    VE_getPlayerAPI(\"1.2\";).embedPlayer(\"selfserve200.download.videoegg.com/gid382/cid1317/RT/I9/1168034092bxQ11LnDGUAHCfoMkDDj\",350,330,true,\"\",\"\",false,\"\",\"\";);
    VE_getPlayerAPI(\"1.2\";).embedPlayer(\"selfserve200.download.videoegg.com/gid382/cid1317/8C/Y5/1168043701TpadPl1d1fCcv8GocFKg\",350,330,true,\"\",\"\",false,\"\",\"\";);
    Well I have finally uploaded Kong Fu on youtube. Here it is:

blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    LavaDixieKong1: Wait a minute I found that episode in a different language. Is that the video you were referring to?
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    LavaDixieKong1: Cool, I\'ll try searching for it and post it here on Retrojunk.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Did any of you guys watch that DKC episode on youtube that I posted here on Retrojunk. It was the only DKC episodes I could find on youtube. Oh and I found out more info about uploading DKC episodes on youtube so MAYBE I might upload some onto youtube.
    Kametsou: No problem.
    Kametsou: I might later.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    These webssite translators are usually used to go to websites that are not your native language. But this is a good one, thanks.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Hey guys, Fun news!! I found a Website Translator that can translate retrojunk.com in Other Languages like: Japanese, Italian, etc. go to here:

You can even use the word Translator there!

If you use the web translator, type retrojunk.com in English to Japanese and type in Donkey kong country in English and you\'ll see that there\'s Donkey kong country Searches in Japanese!! Click on any one of the DKC Searches, and You\'ll see Japanese letters on our comments! Enjoy the website translator! It\'s cool, and fun!
    Oh! and I hope I didn\'t make any mistakes!
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Am I the only person who goes here now?
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    BlueMario: And a Happy New Year to you too.

And everyone else: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! Hopefully 2007 will be a great year.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Happy New Year everyone! It\'s finally 2007!
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Hey everybody, someone uploaded the Kongo Bongo Festival of Lights episode on youtube. A great DKC holiday episode.

blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Hey everybody, I am back. I got back home from my grandparents place for about 3 days and I\'m now typing this following postnote:

BlueMario: You don\'t know what a reply is? It\'s a response to the last message that person sent you. Was it a PM on the Retrojunk forums?

LavaDixieKong1: Well I\'m gonna be doing what you asked me to do in that story.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Hey blueluigi, I sent a Message to KRW about me and him being autistic, But I got confused... I posted a reply. What is a Reply? I\'m very worried as much as I\'m confused.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    But wait before I leave here\'s part 3 of my script.

Color Keys:
    DK, Diddy,
    Dixie, Cranky,
    K. Rool, Klump,
    Krusha,
    blueluigi,
    BlueMario,

sonicemerald,
    LavaDiddyKong,

LavaDixieKong,

Kametsou.

*inside the Crystal Coconut*
    (BlueMario and blueluigi are looking around)

BlueMario:
    This place is weird.

blueluigi: Yeah, I wish we had
    something to eat. I\'m starving.
    (BlueMario and blueluigi walk inside this next room and it has a bunch of
    food)

blueluigi: Looks like I spoke at
    the right time. Let\'s dig in.
    (and so BlueMario and blueluigi was scarfing down on the food)
    *blueluigi and sonicemerald\'s place*
    (LavaDiddyKong, LavaDixieKong, and Dixie walks in)

LavaDiddyKong: Hey nobody\'s home.

Dixie: Yeah, I wonder where everybody went.

LavaDixieKong: So
    how could we tell Donkey Kong if we can\'t find him.

Dixie: Yeah.
    (Kametsou walks in)

Kametsou: Hey guys, what are you doing at blueluigi and sonicemerald\'s
    place? And where are they?

LavaDiddyKong: We don\'t know

LavaDixieKong:
    We were looking everywhere for them along with DK, Diddy, and Cranky.

Dixie: They\'re not in their treehouse and King K.
    Rool got the crystal coconut.

Kametsou: (gasps) HE DID!?!?!

Dixie: Yes we don\'t know where they could have
    gone. It\'s like they vanished off the face of the Earth.

Kametsou: Well we got to continue looking for them, let\'s split up.

So what do you think of this script?
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Hey, maybe when I finish trapped in the coconut I\'ll do another episode of how we all got to Congo Bongo Island.

PS: I\'m gonna be gone tomorrow and I won\'t be back until Friday (possibly Saturday).
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    It took place in DK\'s Treehouse with the giant stairs on the far right side.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Love. Srry i havn\'t been on for a wile.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Whoops I forgot to say this:

TO BE CONTINUED!!
    Now here\'s part 2 of my script:

Color Keys:
    DK, Diddy,
    Dixie, Cranky,
    K. Rool, Klump,
    Krusha,
    blueluigi,
    BlueMario,

sonicemerald,
    LavaDiddyKong,

LavaDixieKong,

Kametsou

(inside the crystal coconut everything is made of Crystal Ice with some doors
    and stairs)
    DK: Wow, where are we?
    Cranky: We\'re trapped inside the crystal
    coconut.
    Diddy: TRAPPED!?!?!
    Cranky: That\'s right. The inside of the crystal
    coconut has all kinds of weird mazes all around the place. There is also weird
    stuff happening all over the inside of the crystal coconut as well as some weird
    creatures.
    Diddy: CREATURE?!?! Oh boy, I don\'t know if I
    like this place.
    DK: Tell me about it.
    Cranky: And it is because blueluigi is always
    breaking everything! Everytime I trust him with something he always breaks it.

blueluigi: But I can\'t help it
    sometimes. Man he is so cranky.
    DK: He\'s always cranky. That\'s why we call him
    Cranky.

BlueMario:
    So what do we do to get out of this place?
    Cranky: We got to figure out how to get out of
    the Crystal coconut and to do that we have to go through all sorts of rooms and
    doors inside the crystal coconut. but be careful, each door you go through could
    lead to something good or bad. You could be in a room with strange creatures,
    you could be in a room with good creatures that could help get to the exit or
    you could be in a room that takes you back to where we started. But the worse
    part of all is that you could go into a room that once you enter you can\'t get
    back out.
    Everybody: WHOA!!!!!!!
    Diddy: Well we got to get started if we want to
    get home or not.
    Cranky: It\'s gonna be very risky but we have no
    choice.

blueluigi: How does Cranky know
    this stuff?
    DK: Because he\'s learned all about the Crystal
    coconut at like around my time.
    Cranky: All right, everyone. Let\'s split up.
    (they all go separate ways)
    *outside of Cranky\'s Cabin*
    Klump: Hey those apes are not here.
    (Klump and Krusha hear voices inside the crystal coconut)
    Klump: Well I\'ll be darned. The apes are trapped
    inside the Crystal coconut.

Krusha: They are?
    Klump: Yes they are, look inside the coconut.
    (voices of DK, Diddy, Cranky, blueluigi, BlueMario, and sonicemerald is
    heard)
    Klump: This is our chance to steal the crystal
    coconut.
    (LavaDiddyKong, LavaDixieKong, and Dixie sees them steal the crystal coconut)

LavaDiddyKong: Oh no!!! What are
    we going to do?

Dixie: And how come nobody was there to guard the
    crystal coconut?

LavaDixieKong:
    Yeah, where\'s DK, Diddy, and Cranky?

LavaDiddyKong:
    Maybe they\'re at blueluigi and
    sonicemerald\'s place?

Dixie: Let\'s go!
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Wikipedia also said that they are Boomerang UK is airing Ned\'s Newt during late at night. If we ask someone from the UK who has Boomerang if they are airing Ned\'s Newt in the UK and they said yes. The reason why I would ask them that is because Ned\'s Newt is also made by Nelvana therefore we would get to belive more that DKC will air on Boomerang UK.

PS: I doubt it will air on Boomerang USA, unless they get the right to air shows made by Nelvana then maybe they will.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    LOL that\'s pretty funny BlueMario only thing is, what scene does it take place in? (eg: DK\'s Treehouse, Bluster\'s Barrel Works, etc.) Also the fact that DKC is airing on Boomerang in the UK may not be 100% true. I read it on Wikipedia and anyone could edit Wikipedia, which in other words may contain false information. Wikipedia is NEVER 100% true.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Oh, and I hope I didn\'t make any Mistakes!
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    DKC will air on Boomerang on the UK? Instead of the of USA? I hope it airs on USA, I have no Boomerang or any of those channels. I only have the local and other channels like Nick, Cartoon network, and a LOT more.

Anyways here\'s another script! This will be along for the first time EVER DKC will air Three-stories in one epiosde! Here\'s one of them called: \"Car Crisis\"

*DK and Diddy show up in their new car*
    BlueMario: Whoa! That car looks awesome!
    Lavadiddykong: Yeah! can we drive?
    DK: No! Because last time you guys drove it you drived it down the Giant Stairs!
    Diddy: So this time we got a new one and we\'ll make sure that you DON\'T drive it down the stairs!
    BlueMario: Please? Just once?
    DK and Diddy: NO!
    Lavadiddykong and BlueMario: Please?
    DK and Diddy: NO!!
    Lavadiddykong and BlueMario: Please??
    DK and Diddy: NOOO!!!!!
    Lavadiddy and BlueMario: Please???????
    DK: Ugh! OK, Fine! but remember not to go down the-
    *Car starts and the car drives down the stairs*
    *Brakes Screeching*
    *Car Crashes*
    CRASH!!!!
    DK and Diddy: Oh.... Crud!!!!!
    Diddy: We told you NOT to go down the stairs!!
    Do you EVER listen???
    BlueMario: Ow... I broke my Legs my arms my Feet!
    Lavadiddykong: Ow...I think I broke my head!
    DK and Diddy: GGGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (DK and Diddy Blow up in Exterme anger)
    Dk and Diddy: Ow....
    Diddy: Too Much Anger on our Overload Blood Preesaure...
    *Car part falls in BlueMario*
    BlueMario: Ouch!!!
    *steering wheel Falls on DK*
    Dk: YOW!!!

THE END!
    Whew! This was the whole entire DKC short! It was Pretty funny too! I Hope you all liked it!
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Hey you know that DKC page with the messed up comment box, well guess what? IT\"S NO LONGER MESSED UP!!!!!!!! OK so the page is sort of mess up like when you look at all the comments you would not see my new post but nonetheless, WE COULD POST AT THAT PAGE AGAIN!!!!
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Oh yeah hey everybody I\'ve got news for you guys.

I was looking up Boomerang UK and in the coming soon section, they said that they are gonna air Donkey Kong Country!!!!!! Now remember this is something I found out on Wikipedia so this might not be true but if it is, then man I would love to see someone upload it on DC++ or on a .torrent.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    [b]theblueblaze_1:[\\b] What\'s the name of the episode you were thinking about?
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Hey guys, i was thinjing of making as SciFi/ comedy episode with all of us in it. I have already gotten the pre-writing done. now all i need to do is type the rough draft. What do you think?
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    LavaDiddyKong:Sure you could be in my story.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Can I be in your story BlueLuigi? Anyways, Blue Mario I\'ll show you other episodes later.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    AWSOME!! love it so far. sorry I haven\'t been on for a wile. My lap top is spazing on me.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Coloring my script requires HTML codes, what I did is use a program called Microsoft Frontpage which is where I\'ve been making my scripts to this episode, I highlight the colors to each character in my color keys and I use the color change button in that Frontpage program to highlight the character text. and I copy that character text depending on what character I want the person to say and paste it. then I go to the HTML tab and copy and paste the HTML code here on Retrojunk.

If you need help with Frontpage, well I would probably have to make a video explaining how to use it because I don\'t think I could explain everything just by typing it down.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Whoa! How did you color your scripts?
    Can you teach me? Thanks for the script anyways!
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Oh and never mind about going to that forum topic to celebrate my one-year anniversery on Retrojunk. The topic got deleted.
    There that\'s better.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Well here\'s a more aligned version of the script (hopefully)

Color Keys:
    DK, Diddy,
    Dixie, Cranky,
    K. Rool, Klump,
    Krusha,
    blueluigi,
    BlueMario,

sonicemerald,
    LavaDiddyKong,
    LavaDixieKong,

Kametsou

*Cranky\'s Cabin*
    blueluigi:
    Ooh, the crystal coconut.
    DK: That\'s right, been protecting it from King
    K. Rool for a long time.
    Cranky: K. Rool just doesn\'t know what is
    coming.
    (blueluigi picks up the coconut)
    blueluigi:
    Dude this looks so cool!
    DK: Blueluigi, you shouldn\'t go messing with it.
    Diddy: Yeah something bad might happen.
    blueluigi:
    Hey let\'s see if I could juggle it.
    (blueluigi takes two other normal coconuts and juggle them along with the
    crystal coconut.)
    sonicemerald:
    I don\'t think you should juggle with the crystal coconut, it might break!
    DK: Oh don\'t worry it won\'t break.
    Cranky: No but something WORSE MIGHT HAPPEN!!!!
    Diddy: Blueluigi, you should probably stop
    juggling those!
    (BlueMario comes inside)
    BlueMario:
    Hey guys, what\'s going on?
    (blueluigi drops all the coconuts and the crystal coconut opens a big light)
    Cranky: Now look what you have done!
    Diddy: Oh you did it now, blueluigi!
    blueluigi:
    What did I do?
    BlueMario:
    What\'s going on? Is it something bad?!
    Cranky: It\'s very bad! It\'s... it\'s...
    (the light takes up the whole room and when it clears up, everyone is not
    there)

TO BE CONTINUED

There I hope this didn\'t cause HTML problems.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Oh and I forgot to put in a TO BE CONTINUED and BTW you might have to highlight them in order to see them.
    Here\'s my script to episode Trapped in the Coconut

Color Keys: DK, Diddy,
    Dixie, Cranky,
    K. Rool, Klump,
    Krusha,
    blueluigi,
    BlueMario,

sonicemerald,
    LavaDiddyKong,
    LavaDixieKong,

Kametsou

*Cranky\'s Cabin*
    blueluigi:
    Ooh, the crystal coconut.
    DK: That\'s right, been protecting it from King
    K. Rool for a long time.
    Cranky: K. Rool just doesn\'t know what is
    coming.
    (blueluigi picks up the coconut)
    blueluigi:
    Dude this looks so cool!
    DK: Blueluigi, you shouldn\'t go messing with it.
    Diddy: Yeah something bad might happen.
    blueluigi:
    Hey let\'s see if I could juggle it.
    (blueluigi takes two other normal coconuts and juggle them along with the crystal coconut.)
    sonicemerald:
    I don\'t think you should juggle with the crystal coconut, it might break!
    DK: Oh don\'t worry it won\'t break.
    Cranky: No but something WORSE MIGHT HAPPEN!!!!
    Diddy: Blueluigi, you should probably stop
    juggling those!
    (BlueMario comes inside)
    BlueMario:
    Hey guys, what\'s going on?
    (blueluigi drops all the coconuts and the crystal coconut opens a big light)
    Cranky: Now look what you have done!
    Diddy: Oh you did it now, blueluigi!
    blueluigi:
    What did I do?
    BlueMario:
    What\'s going on? Is it something bad?!
    Cranky: It\'s very bad! It\'s... it\'s...
    (the light takes up the whole room and when it clears up, everyone is not there)

Well I hope you guys like my script.
    Nice script BlueMario.

PS: I\'m begging you guys to go post here

it talks about my one year anniversery here at Retrojunk and for that I\'m looking through the best of my posts.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Oh wait! Here\'s another DKC script!
    This one\'s for the epiosde: Dixie\'s Date:

*SCENE: The path to the Resturant*
    Dixie: Diddy, That\'s the Resturant you were talking about?
    Diddy: It should be the one we are looking for, Dixie!
    Dixie: Let\'s go in!
    (Dixie and Diddy opened the entertance doors)
    Dixie & Diddy: WOW!!!!!
    BlueMario: Hey guys! We\'re here also to help!
    (BlueMario\'s here with Blueluigi)
    Dixie & Diddy: Really?? Thanks!!!!!
    BlueLuigi: Say Guys, Haven\'t you two EVER go on a date like this before?
    Diddy and Dixie: No.
    BlueLuigi: Oh!! So this is your first date ever!
    Diddy and Dixie: Yep!
    DK: Hey guys!
    Everyone: DK?!?!
    BlueMario: DK, What in Heck are you doing as a Waiter?
    DK: I\'ve always wanted to be one! In my Dreams!
    BlueLuigi: Whatever...
    Diddy: Hey! We each get a Banana Shake!
    * BlueMario sips his Shake *
    BlueMario: Umm... It tastes kinda funny...
    * BlueLuigi sips his shake also *
    BlueLuigi: Ugh! This one too!
    * Also Diddy and Dixie tries their shakes*
    Diddy: Ugh! What kind of banana flavor is this??
    Dixie: Ew! Mine tastes like Hurl!
    DK: Hey wait a minute! Who\'s been making all these weird
    Banana Oddity flavors???
    Everyone: King K. Rool!!!!!!!
    DK: That\'s 100% Correct! Oh he\'s really gonna get it for putting oddity stuff in OUR banana Shakes!!

*TO BE COUNTINED*
    Wow! I hope you liked it! And It was a Long script!
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Ah.. Klump\'s lumps was a good and decent epiosde.
    It tells all about friends and family.

Lavadiddykong, You have your site with DKC epiosdes posted? If you do, I\'ll be happily Surprised.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Hey everybody including LavaDiddyKong, LavaDixieKong, Kametsou, theblueblaze_1, and sonicemerald. To celebrate my 1 year anniversery on Retrojunk, I made a topic on the Retrojunk forums to talk all about it. Here\'s the URL to where you post.

I decided to bring you all here to talk about it.

PS: LavaDiddyKong2, thanks for putting Klump\'s Lumps on that site of yours.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Great news! Blue Mario, you\'ll love this look:
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    We HAVE been talking about the holiday special and what I\'ve been saying is that if we WERE to do the holiday special, it would be the second DKC holiday special because the season 2 episode \"The Kongo Bongo Festival of Lights\" was the first DKC holiday special, well they aired it as a holiday special, I mean it talks about the holidays and how K. Rool doesn\'t try to go after the crystal coconut because he stays to celebrate the Kongo Bongo Festival of Lights and he made a deal with DK not to steal the crystal coconut on The Kongo Bongo Festival of Lights. Instead of K. Rool trying to steal the crystal coconut it was Skurvey and his Crew trying to steal it, but he stops stealing it after finding out that he\'s Klump\'s brother. BlueMario, maybe you could have Polly Roger try to steal the crystal coconut (if you\'re planning on having somebody take the crystal coconut) oh and maybe we could give it to K. Rool as a Christmas gift.

PS: The Kongo Bongo Festival of Lights was a good DKC Holiday special you should see it.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Hey guys! I\'m back!!! My Internet was down for a week or two.. Anyways, I heard of a few comments about my crossover epiosde of us meeting Mario and link epiosde.. But Nobody wrote comments about the DKC Holiday special.... I hope someone posts about it soon.. The hoilday special I\'m making up will be perfect for Christmas...
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Hey, guess what? It\'s been over a year since I joined Retrojunk. I joined Retrojunk on December 9, 2005 and I\'m already going there all the time.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Oops, the episode was actually called the Kongo Bongo Festival of Lights, not Holly Horray for Kongo Bongo, that is a whole different episode.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Yuor right, I haven\'t seen that one. If a have I don\'t rember it. I should watch those episodes.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I actually don\'t know about that because in Holliday Horray for Kongo Bongo, they promise not to steal the Crystal Coconut at that day, instead of K. Rool stealing the coconut it was Skurvy and his crew who steals the crystal coconut (because they don\'t honor commitmets, they be pure scum). Skurvey stops his mission for stealing the coconut on that holiday because he relizes that Klump was Skurvey\'s older brother. Well you should probably see the Kongo Bongo Festival of Lights episode (you could download it on a torrent on soniconthe.net)
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    ok cool. Mabey it could go somthing like they\'re having a celebration and they\'re so caught up with it, K. Rool thinks it would be a good idea to steal the crystal coconut.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Well the holiday special would be the second DKC holiday episode with the first being the Kongo Bongo Festival of Lights.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Lets talk about the holiday special. What would the problem be?
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    The title sounds pretty cool.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Ya, that would be cool. What do you think of my title?
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Link could maybe team up with either Zelda maybe even her as Sheik. That would be a pretty good episode, lol and possibly we could add Keven Keene and Princess Lana (from Captain N) in this. That might be kind of cool.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Totaly. You should at least have 2 charactors from every game, like Mario and Luigi, Sonic and Tails, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong, and Link and... well who ever else is in the Zelda games. Then you could make all the vilins team so the heroes have battle them selves and the vilins too! You could call it \"Who are you?\" Not only is that Nintendo\'s old slogan, but it makes perfect sence!!
    sonicemerald Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    nice sonic heroes avitar blueblaze_1..
    a ssb cartoon wouuld be awesome!!!!
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Man that would be a good episode, in fact it would be like a Super Smash Bros type of episode now that would be a good episode.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Ya!! We could add sonic in there so we could have like a free for all battle! Then we could add all the vilins to. That would make a total all out war!!! It would still be cool though.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Nice Avatar you got there theblueblaze,

Hey! we can make a DKC crossover epiosde of us and the DK gang meeting Mario and Link (From zelda)
    After that, we\'ll make a DKC holiday special!
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    theblueblaze_1: Nice avatar, a good picture of Sonic.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    HA it worked!!!! I now have and Icon!!
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I got my avitar from a website that has AIM buddy icon(and I\'m sure that\'s where BlueMario and BluePeach, and got their avitars). I used to use my blueluigi icon on my AIM but I replaced it with a Wii AIM icon.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    same. where do you get your icons?
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I aboustly hate writing spelling errors!
    because I type my comments WAY too fast!
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Whoops, I mean\'t LavaDiddyKong sorry about the spelling error, I hate spelling errors.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    LabaDiddyKong: Yes, go to soniconthe.net in the Nintendo gaming section, but you have to be registered to download torrents from soniconthe.net. If you view all comments on this page, you\'ll find the links to the torrents.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Yes my name does have to do with Sonic, where did you get your avatar?
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Hey Kamestou, do you like my epiosdes I\'m creating?
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    BlueMario is working on episode 41 titled Crystal Coconut Capers and Episode 43 titled Dixie\'s Date/Crystal Coral Springs. I\'m working on one called Trapped in the Coconut which would be episode 42. LavaDiddyKong said he\'s working on one called The Cursed Carnival.

PS: What web-site did you find out the rumor about the dkc dvd? If it is true I am so getting it.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    GUYS!!!!!! BIG news, rumor has it that DKC comes out on platnum edition DVD. Three disc box set, movie, all seasons, and extras. This is just a rumor though. If it isn\'t, I\'m so getting it!
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Do you guys write your own Eps? If you do, I\'ve got tones of Ideas!!
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    HEY!!! DKC originated in france, not canada!!!
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    It is a cool show. Soniconthe.net has about 5 (8 in the HQ torrent) Season 1 episodes and all the Season 2 episodes except for Message in a Bottle Show. But you got to be logged onto soniconthe.net in order to download them, here is the links:

Medium Quality episodes:

High Quality episodes:
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Thanx DKC was and always will be a cool show. and I\'ll get an avatar ASAP.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Lavadiddykong, can you make your script for cursed carnvial please? I made a script for some of the epiosdes I made. check it the DKC movie page and you\'ll see my scripts by checking all the comments.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Sure you could hang with us theblueblaze_1 it\'s nice having new members for what I\'d like to call the DKC community. This is where we talk about the DKC TV show. And to get an avitar, you got to be in the forums section and you go to profile and at the bottom would be the avitar control panel, and that\'s where you put your avitar on there.
    theblueblaze_1 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Hey I\'m here. To bad sonicemerald isn\'t here. He was cool. I\'m new here and looking for poeple like you guys to chat about cool shows. Can I hang with you guys? You seem pretty cool. Any one know how to get and avatar?
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Oh yeah and also one time when I was at sonicemerald\'s house, we were looking through recordings and we found a recording of the DKC episode, Speak No Evil, Dude. That was soooo cool because we did not know he had recordings of DKC. That episode was recorded in 2001 (because it used the Fox Family logo made in 2001 and it was before it renamed to ABC Family).
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I\'m doing good, it\'s great to be chatting here again. Other than the fact that sonicemerald doesn\'t have internet all we need here is LavaDixieKong and then we would be back together again.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    And I am making the second episode of season 3 called Trapped in the Coconut.

Oh and also LavaDiddyKong, could you (or if you did) tell LavaDixieKong about this page. Me I\'ll PM Kametsou at TV.com logged on as Kirbyblue. As for sonicemerald he currently does not have internet so he\'s gonna have to wait.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Lavadiddykong!!! You\'re back!!! YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we can finally talk to each other here again!

Lavadiddykong, I\'ll try to make the third epiosde for season 3, I think it will be called:

Dixie\'s Date / Crystal Coral Springs

This will be the first ever DKC epiosde that it will be playing two stories in one epiosde.
    Maybe next time we will put three stories in one epiosde!
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Oh yeah LavaDiddyKong, did you read BlueMario\'s fanfic of episode 1 of season 3?

1811-donkey-kong-country-legend-of-the-crystal-coconut/
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Hey LavaDiddyKong, it\'s been a while.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Oh and I think another reason people hasn\'t posted here yet is because there is no intro added to that page. I\'m gonna try to upload the intro on this page using the episodes that I downloaded (I got permission from RandomTBush). So hopefully when this page gets added on the TV intros section on the Latest Junk page, people might start posting here.

And another thing is when sonicemerald gets internet again I\'m gonna ask him to post on this page too. I got him to check this page out.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I guess I\'ll try PMing them.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Yeah, hmm so now who should post on here now?
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I\'ve been waiting for a while and nobody\'s still posting!
    Maybe the rest of the gang kinda joined out of this web!
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Well looks like nobody\'s posting here at least not yet. But it\'s OK I could wait.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Oh yeah and also I might upload the intro using one of the DKC episodes that I downloaded.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Yeah I sure hope it does.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Hooray! We can talk here again! WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be a LOT easier helping us find: Lavadiddykong and the gang again! :)
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Whoops what I mean\'t to say was that when sonicemerald was making the HTML link, it ruined the comment box and nobody could post another message and so he made that fourm site but just recently I decided to add this page to get people to post here again (because nobody was posting at that DKC community site).

And another thing that I forgot is to view all the previous messages of DKC at retrojunk (and see the messed up comment box), you could go here:

so hopefully this will get fans to post DKC comments again
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    I DID IT!!! I I DID IT!!!! I ADDED A NEWER VERSION OF THE DONKEY KONG COUNTRY PAGE!!!!!!!!

OK everybody now here\'s the deal, last july sonicemerald was making an HTML link to soniconthe.net and it made this page. So sonicemerald made this website

That was where we sent fans to post on the DKC TV show but no one was going there so I decided to make this page. You could go on that website and/or post comments here now. So there we go everybody, NOW you could post DKC comments at Retrojunk again.