Comments

Comments
    morelshroomgirl1976 Posted 2 years 11 months ago
    I loved the fraggiles, it was so weird that a whole alternate reality lived beyond the wall of that old mans shop! Then the fraggles had an alternate reality with those huge hairy things....it made me think to much as a kid haha.
    Shepard of Suburbia Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    Adventure...Good Music...and the heartful comedy of Jim Henson makes this one of his most wonderful creations!
    MoranisFan1991 Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    Linden, I get the Hub, too! It's channel 130 where I am. I love anything relating to Muppets, and this was no exception. Catching up on missed things is great.
    Coco Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    this shows on teletoonretro everyday, i luv that channel!
    linden187 Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    this show is back on now...its on some new channel called 'The Hub'..im tryin to spread the word about this channel...on directv its channel 294...for other companies jus check out their website
    greystripe Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    from 1983 to 1986 at South Knox high School I was a member of the Fraggle Five Club. Every Tuesday at lunch the four other members and I would get together and talk about the episode the night before. We even had names I was called Wembley. When we graduated we held a good-bye party
    Queenof82 Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    I still have my toys,stuffed animals and now I have the dvd's.Always a fave & I love the theme song.
    frandrecsherowns Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    coolest show ever! I especially liked marjory the trash heap
    gullah fan Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    I watch this show and I had the toys
    g1robo Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    This show actually aired on PBS, it came on after or before reruns of The Muppet Show
    monbon Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    I completely forgot about this show I miss it D:
    wasser26 Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    I love this show!!!!;) The theme song is very catchy and very good. One of the best shows ever. :D
    coolbeanie Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    Yes, this show was on HBO. I watched it on that channel! Oh, and the theme song! One of the best theme songs ever! :)
    MissBumpy Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    My friend Sarah remembers this show she used to watch it
    chakotay3054 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    did this show air on HBO i thought it did i used to watch it.
    lady p Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I LOVED FRAGGLE ROCK THEY ACTUALLY SELL THE DVD'S AT TARGET I STILL SING THE SONG WEN I WASH DISHES
    madcatter Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    You know it's on tv in the afternoons here in Melbourne, my toddler seems to like the blend of song and dance and she loves puppets. The voices are very recognizable as people still working on Sesame Street.
    CGxSMASH Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    Jim Henson was a genius. this show was awesome!
    RL4422 Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I have never met anybody who DIDN'T like Fraggle Rock! :) Even my husband watches it with me today... I run a Fraggle Fan Site and so I was lucky enough to recieve a free copy of their "Entire Collection on DVD" collectors set. My husband and I have been watching it ever since it arrived. LOVE IT :) Haha.
    Celeste Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Acutally it's

Dance your cares away (clap clap)
    Worries for another day
    Dance your cares away (clap clap)
    Down in Fraggle Rock.

Work your cares away
    dancing's for another day
    Let the fraggles play
    We're Gobo Mokey Wembley Boober Red.

Dance your cares away (clap clap)
    Worries for another day
    Dance your cares away (clap clap)

Down in Fraggle Rock
    Down in Fraggle Rock
    Down in Fraggle Rock

Boober: "Down in Fraggle Rock."
    square eyed spaz Posted 6 years 16 days ago
    This show made me want to play with puppets when I was a kid.
    flaming36 Posted 6 years 19 days ago
    that was a great show. one of my favorites
    Xxnoone89xX Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I've never seen an actual eppisode of Fraggle Rock I seen them on one of the Muppet movies, I think it was a Christmas one. I used to think down in my grandma's basment that there was a whole in the wall that led through a cave to The Fraggles lol.
    TherealRNO Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    serenityrain, you think you're old for being five when it ended? Dang, then I must be right behind you, because I was born in 1984, a year after this show debuted (it debuted in 1983). And as so many have said, this show was a joy to beyond. From the carefully crafted relationships between the four species--Fraggles, Doozers, Gorgs, & we human Silly Creatures--to the lively musical score--especially the kicking theme song (Dance Your Cares Away to the theme: http://www.esnips.com/nsdoc/832714ea-46ac-475c-8470-4ce6b065b3de/?action=forceDL.wav )--this show...well..rocked. I am so glad that the Jim Henson Company is bringing the Fraggles back, because Lord knows we need their magical message more than ever in this cynical & corrupted world we now live in.
    videos4ever Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    CANADA!!!!!!
    20manda20 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    Omg, I loooooove the Fraggles! Red was my favorite. It's so hilarious to me now, because my husband's uniform includes a pea green shirt, and I call him a doozer (he is a maintenance man). LOLOLOL The Gorgs, oh man. That trash heap, Marjorie? There were so many great characters in this show! :)
    git_out_of_ur_box Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    Awesome show!
    I am just now realizing how much of a genius Jim Henson was. Only the good die young.
    thecomposer Posted 6 years 7 months ago

Were Gobo, Mokey, Wimply, Boober, and Red

Dance your cares away *clap clap*
    Worries for another day
    Let the music play *clap clap*
    Down in Fraggle Rock
    Down in Fraggle Rock

.... it's kinda sad that i still remember the lyrics...
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    i remember it but bearly i was only five when it ended it's been twenty years since this was last on man i am so old...
    Blueroc85 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I loved this show! I think it was originally on HBO.
    700rhats Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    what a fun show. One of the best intro's as well.
    MrTron Posted 7 years 27 days ago
    F find it funny that Gerry Parkes, who plays Doc in Fraggle Rock, plays Doc in The Boondock Saints. And he's got quite the mouth on him too.
    verno Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    i love this stuff its on that kids channle boomarang everyday awsome
    elsims15 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    DUDEZ!!!!!! fraggle rock, i wasn't born in this era but my sister had saved the vhs' and thats how i saw them.
    TherealRNO Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    With Disney having since fired Eisner & hopefully--if rumors hold true--returning to its roots in making 2D animation in 2008, hopefully the corporation part of the company gives rights of the Henson creations back to Ben so that--with the advent of the "Fraggle Rock" movie, it would be time to...

"Dance your cares away. Worries for another day. Down at Fraggle Rock!"

JOSIAHMATT Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I REMEMBER THIS SHOW USE TO COME ON EARLY IN THE MORNING,AND I'D WATCH IT BEFORE SCHOOL. I MISS THOSE DAYS.
    VIsraWrats Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    The season 3 DVD comes out on Sep. 11. I can't wait!
    janethefuzzynurse Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    This show was also one of my favorites to watch befor going to school it made getting up early easier, all my mom had to do was turn the tv on and I was out of bed and down the stairs dancing to it in my jammies.
    80sangel Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Fraggle Rock was my favorite show when I was little. It kept my imagination going. I fully belived that the Fraggles lived just beyond every wall I encoutered with a hole in it. I was easliy enteraind as a child. I would hold my finger out near a hole make beilve a Fraggle climbed out on it and I was set for at leat a couple of minutes. I sometimes wonder if my mom picked certain places to stop for long periods of time on an erron runs so I wouldn't whine about being bord.
    I got one of those Dvd's just for the giggles. My cousin who's 18 said that I had better not start singing along with the music. She knows me all too well. Of course that didn't matter I poped in the DVD and sang as loud as I could. You just don't whisper the theme song to Fraggle Rock. You belt it out.
    Pastfan245 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    a movie of Fraggle rock?
    anyways..This is one of the best shows Ever!
    KatTheHippieChick Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I love this show!
    sesamestreet Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    i only jst discovered fraggle rock but its reli reli funni. entertains me 4 hours
    fragglerocker1020 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    That show stands the test of time. It appeals to kids and adults. They should have it on TV now instead of all this garbage they have nowadays but, yeah Fraggle Rock will live on and Rock on. We all have to wait till 2009 for the movie but it will be great from what I've heard and I'll be in line for that.
    VIsraWrats Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I really love “Fraggle Rock” I own the first two seasons on DVD and I’m eagerly awaiting the release of the new movie. I've loved the show since I was a kid and I’ll keep on loving it until the day I die. Rock on “Fraggle Rock!”
    hsmith98 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Any thing by Jim Henson is dear to my heart. Plus my mom used it as a bargaining chip to get me to take a bath.
    Agent 13 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I remember that Christmas special, jaklumen. I really liked how they featured almost all the muppet characters on it.
    jaklumen Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    >>>Back when the Disney Channel was cool they aired both the live action and the animated verion (back-to-back if I remember correctly).
    Agent 13 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I loved this show growing up. Back when the Disney Channel was cool they aired both the live action and the animated verion (back-to-back if I remember correctly). I loved them both. I remember the old man in the workshop and his dog Sprocket, who knew about the Fraggles but the old man never saw them, the giants and even Go-Go's Uncle Traveling Matt who always sent him postcards about his (mis)adventures in the human world. And of course, my favorite, the Trash Heap and her rats. Although I only remember that Wembly was the only one who went to see her for advice. Wonder why that was.

Kryten, you rock. Although most my friends remember "Fraggle Rock", I'm the only one who remembers the Trash Heap. You get a Cookie for remembering, too.

That being said. I'm done.
    The Trash Heap has spoken. Nahhhh!!
    codeblue78 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Is it me, or is this song catchy as hell hehe
    pokinsmot Posted 8 years 3 months ago

and even a movie!!!

lightening816 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I remember when I saw Fraggle rock such a long time ago, the part I mostly remember is at the beginning of theme song when there's the window of the invention shop. When I first saw that, I thought, "What's gonna happen to us? Where are we going?"

Now that I look back on it, I don't even know why I was making such a fuss about it...oh that's right. I was scared at first, but after I got used to it, I was able to live to tell my friends about it!

What a great show!
    Athena9188 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I was in 2nd grade when the teacher asked about what lives in the ground. My answer….
    80sGuru Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    oh my mistake, it IS on DVD? well well well, time to go shopping!
    80sGuru Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    One of the shows i cut my teeth on as a child. ESSENTIAL when it comes out on DVD (If ever)
    B-52sfanMK Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I am SO glad that they put this show out on DVD My fave Fraggle was Mokey! My mom liked Travelling Matt!
    My almost 4-yearold niece says HER FAVE is RED
    lil_miss_stacky_poo Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    omg !!!! this program was the dogs!! i loved it !!!! been tlkin bout it 4 d last week n no1 membas it :O:O was ssooooooo shocked lol
    shorty spice Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Fraggle Rock is the shiznit! I watched this all the time. One of the best Jim Henson shows. :)
    Celeste Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    This is my absolute favourite Jim Henson creation. :) Fraggle Rock RULES!!
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Fraggle Rock WAS the 80s!!!
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I think they also had a Fraggle Rock cartoon! But I hated that one! This one was the BEST!
    leelee Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    This was my favourite show!!
    DieYuppieScum Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I liked wembley, dont know why but he just looked like my kinda fraggle. I always wanted to see the fraggles and the doozers build a machine to take our the gorgs but alas.
    Leesta Posted 9 years 14 hours ago
    Red was my favorite and sprocket was so cute
    eep! Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Really? Well, the first 15 episodes are now available on dvd. I picked them on about a month ago. Some great special features; really brought me back.
    rjj891 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I loved this show I wish it was still on
    rjj891 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I loved this show I whis it was still on