Comments

Comments
    smoore313 Posted 1 year 2 months ago
    Fox Kids was the hightlight of my childhood!!!
    MikoAmu Posted 2 years 8 months ago
    I remember I used to like Fox Kids. Too bad it ended.
    cartoonmaniac27 Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    man after 1997 fox started to loose its fun but even up to 2002 those cartoons were way better than the cartoons we have now, i cant even look at the T.V. lol i be on my computer watching all of our old cartoons getting my memories played with lol.
    BlueMario Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    Oh my god, Fox Kids was one of those Kids blocks I enjoyed along with Kids' WB!. Too bad, they both got put up for bidding due to some issues and 4Kids Entertainment won the bidding and replaced both those Kids blocks.

Oh man, Where have all the good times go? It's like everything good is gonna get replaced nowadays.
    arikarinyukijima Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    Attack of the killer Tomatoes had their own show?
    Bluj200 Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    I used to be mad cause I knew if my brother would get to pick what we watched after school it would be fox kids and most of the show were boyish shows so I would be in and out of the room til tiny toons, animaniacs, and Bobby\'s World came on lol.
    jmoney310 Posted 5 years 13 days ago
    it would be cool az hell if fox kids made a come back fox kids waz tha greatest
    Galactusgirl Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    Fox Kids was the best.
    littleman19 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    i remeber watching those shows wheni was a kid and now i am trying to find those shose to buy or download does annyboady know were i can get them
    pbsdudes Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    I remember seeing this show every weekday afternoon when I was 6 or 7 years old.
    This_guy Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    This WAS THE GREATEST KIDS SHOW BLOCK OF ALL TIME!!! Emphasis on: \"WAS\" and \"THE GREATEST KIDS SHOW BLOCK OF ALL TIME!!!\" There were so many shows I completely forgot about until I read this line-up.
    Charmander Posted 6 years 7 days ago
    I Know Fox Kids Beta is Yes
    hack3r Posted 6 years 27 days ago
    Man I used to watch this all the time when I was little. I remember this one show with three little babies who were like superheroes or something but I dont remember it well.
    Chody Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    Who remembers Tammi Lynn?
    moe93 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I used to watch this every day because till 1998 or 1999 it came on every single day!!!! It had everything like shows and movies and their commercials were awsome, I remember there was a kid called wilbe and whenever it was time for a commercial he would come on and his mom would say WILLBE!! and he would say right back. Man that was classic. Oh and blue luigi I had a site in my favorites but I can\'t find it but at this site you could get all seasons of lots of shows like mmpr on dvd if I ever find it i\'ll give it to you. But I hope you have more than $50 because that\'s how much they cost.
    edd Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    FOX KIDS WAS THE STUFF BACK IN THE DAY AWESOME SHOWS,COMMERCIALS,MOVIES,FOOD HELL EVEN EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMMING HAD IT GOING ON
    Mondav87 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    They had awesome shows in the 90s then everything went pointless cartoons and played out Power Rangers

I use to get the Fox Kids Magazine
    blueluigi Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I used to watch Fox Kids when I was young. They used to air shows like Eek the Cat, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Godzilla, and Sam and Max. They should release these shows on DVD.