Comments

Comments
    HockeyPrincess Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    I have had a stuffed animal dinosaur for my whole life that was bought before I was even born. I named him Denver after this show.
    LoganDoe Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    KPFan127 Posted 2 months 2 days ago
    This link no longer works.
    chrisbg99 Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    Had totally forgotten about this show until I heard the theme song the other day.
    say Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    another show that may have been conceived by guys token up on their couch........still fun.
    Jukebox980 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    And i just realized that the dinosaur came out of his shell, and 5 minutes later starts playing a guitar and joined a band!! lol forget the fact that I'm a dinosaur and have no idea what you kids are saying or even what century I'm in. . . your 8 yrs old watching this show, you don't know any better!
    Jukebox980 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I remember the first episode! I invited all my friends over that Friday night it aired. Of course, when it finished, me and my friends made a new game called Denver the last Dinosaur. . . . I was Mario!
    Galactusgirl Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I love the theme!
    albert_81 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    One of the catchiest themes songs of all time.
    square eyed spaz Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    This brings back good memories of weekend mornings when I was 4... one of the most memorable theme songs ever... I'll be singing it well into old age lol... I remember watching this then The Curiosity Show... any aussies remember that show?
    mpanighetti Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I think I should mention that Volume 1 was released on DVD a few months ago. I just found out about it this morning and immediately ordered a copy, and I suggest all your other fans do likewise. They only produced 1,000 copies in this run to gauge receptiveness, so show the love!

"'Cause everyone's always sorry-o, when they mess with marvelous Mario."
    Kenner Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    this show was amazing. i was so bummed when it stopped coming on.
    mascot Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    What a great cartoon. They should put these out on DVD.
    KPFan127 Posted 2 months 2 days ago
    As a matter of fact, the complete series of Denver the Last Dinosaur is out on DVD now.
    serenityrain Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    denver the last dinosaur he's my friend and a whole lot more.....
    i loved this show i got on youtube and found the theme song and saved it to my faves just so i could sing with it
    i forget it's only the theme song and i wait for the episode to come on then i get bumbed out....
    deadly_flewids Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    this theme tune will always be in my head
    pearljamownzyou Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Wow. I do not remember this at ALL.
    NickelodeonFan97 Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Can't believe this only lasted one season! It was a pretty good show!
    lovethe80s Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    this brings back soooo many memories and great times when i was a kid. great show, also just broght 5 tapes of this show last week from a web site, im just a big kid. thank you retro junk!
    toonwatcher Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    This is one of those theme songs that just get me in a good mood when I'm ticked off about something.
    saintluticriss Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Oh my goodness. I forgot this show existed! Oh, I was crying tears of absolute nostalgic joy. How such a simple theme song can restore so many memories... it's amazing. Thank you Retro*Junk!
    Kofi Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Just loved this show as a kid
    80sangel Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    "Denver The Last Dinosaur He's my friend and a hole lot more Denver the last Dinosaur show me a world I never saw before" I know these arn't the real lyrics. This is what I use to sing befor it came on. It was the warning bell for my teenage aunt and uncle to get out of the house quick before I forced them to watch it with me. I loved Denver, I even had a green dinosaur toy I named Denver.
    roza Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    This show was the COOLEST!!! Those who didnt like it, they either didn't grow up with it, or didn't really get into it at all. But nevermind, a lot of people liked it, which is great!I have bought ALL the episodes on vcd!
    COSTARICAN80S Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I THINK THE SECOND VIDEOS FUNNY..DAMN PEOPLE COULDNT TIME THE SONG AND VIDEO CORRECTLY..LOL.. WHAT IS IT IRAQ?? OR WAS IT ASSIANS WHO MESSED IT UP???LOL..THIS SHOW WAS GREAT..I ALWAYS WENT HOME AFTER PRESCHOOL AT A GOOD TIME TO WATCH THIS SHOW... LOVED THE THEME SONG TO THIS...BIGG FAN OF THE 80S..I WISH I CAN SEE THIS SHOW AGAIN ON SATIELITE.
    levon Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    wow!!! its been too long since i last saw this show. I loved this show. Brings back so many memories. i've been watching it since i was in preschool. I still remember when i never wanted to go to school just so that i could watch this show. well i just want to say thatnks for bringing back the great memories.
    toonwatcher Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Ha ha the Denver/Dinosauer hour on the Family Channel was one great hour for me.
    kyabells Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Haha I remember DTLD! ahhhhhhhh more fond memories :)
    yeah bring it on back.
    milf02_84 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    pls Matli...you don't know what you're talking about.. This show kicked ass, I sure as hell wish they would bring it back. Funny thing is out of all my friends I'm the only one who actually remembers this cartoon...but who cares...I loved it
    Matli Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    aaargh...this show was horrible...
    A sweet looking Dinosaur?? come on!
    Celeste Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    Aahh to be 12 years old again. I loved this show. I just wish DiC was smart enough to bring it back like they brought back all of those other cartoons. :)
    Juicyjes Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I lived for this cartoon in the 80s. It's been so long gone out of site, but not gone from memory. Thanks to a deep search of "Denver..." on the internet, I found a link to this intro which introduced me to Retrojunk. Since becoming a member, I never stopped surfing through the site and normally post at random. I can't believe I get to watch all the intros again like I did when I was a little kid! Way to go Retrojunk!
    dj_infinity Posted 8 years 12 days ago
    lol, yeah yeah denver the Last Dinosaur i watch this show and a whole lot more. it use to come USA channel in the chicago area back in the day. this site made me realize that i watch way to much tv lol, this site has way to many show that i watch. a life time in front of tv. but the funny thing is that i had time to play outside, come in play some nintendo, and watch hours of tv in a day. the days seemed longer when your a kid. geez, if i could go back in time what would i do? lol, watch tv hahahahaaaa.....yeeahh =/
    Grundian Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Question: Hey, do you really remember this?

Me: Sadly, yes.

/cry
    ooliyo Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    The creators seemed pretty ahead of thier time with the animation. I can't say I remember this show.
    PWNey Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I never liked the show too much, but the theme songs still rings in my head.
    art_of_war_101 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    that theme song! is driving me to the past! old cartoons rule! down with crazy cartoons of today!
    Moonxtal Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    To this day, I still remember that theme song, which is a feat for a cartoon that I was lukewarm about. I watched some eps. but probably more because it came on before or after something I really liked. The intro really took me back!
    Retroman25 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I LOVE THIS SHOW! YES! YES! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    shorty spice Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    The first 2 lines of this song always get stuck in my head. I saw the cartoon a few times.
    chinasaint Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    When i saw this anime, i was a primery school student, I am in China and I saw the Chinese translated version. i have not seen it for many years.
    now i know some English and i can find it via google, so amazing! retrojunk's the nice site, so cool!
    i am now learning how to sing this English song:

Denver, the last dinosaur
    He's my friend and a whole lot more
    Denver, the last dinosaur
    Shows me a world I never saw before

Everywhere we go we don't really care
    If people stop and stare at our pal dino.
    Creating history thru the rock n' roll spotlight
    We've got a friend who helps us, we can do alright

That's Denver, the last dinosaur
    He's my friend and a whole lot more
    Denver, the last dinosaur
    Shows me a world I never saw before.
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I had a Denver the Last Dinosaur lunch box
    Lenore Marcus Posted 9 years 15 hours ago
    Oh My!! I remember this one!!
    I used to watch this show!! Denver is so cute and I have a crush on Wally :P