Comments

Comments
    superhumansamuri Posted 4 years 23 days ago
    Neve Campbell is smokin hot i have to say haha scream 1 was original when it came out because there wernt any horror movies like it yet then after this there were rip offs like i know what you did last summer (which is another good movie in its own right) but rip offs are somthing that cant be avoided because this same kinda things happend back when the original friday the 13th came out because in the 80s there was a horror movie for every holiday ect haha
    Redhead Metalhead Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    Overrated, but still a great movie.
    Tony2Tone Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    I watched this movie today.its one of my favorites
    banglefan82 Posted 6 years 15 days ago
    Gotta love this Wes Craven movie
    Psycho Mantis Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    Scream 4 (2010)

The 4th film has been announced by The Weinstein Company, who confirmed it was making a fourth instalment of the horror franchise.[1] The press release described the film as "re-starting the Scream franchise", which has been regarded as indication of a new cast and the concept of further films to be produced in the future.[2] Jamie Kennedy has since told iFMagazine that he may reprise his role as Randy Meeks in the fourth film, despite his character having previous been killed off in the second film. He also claimed that the rest of the cast would be a mixture of new characters with "old faces that you wouldn’t believe", and that the film will only go ahead with the involvement of director Wes Craven. In another interview, Kennedy revealed that Bob Weinstein wants everyone to return, saying "Bob wants us all to return for another film... I don't know how I'd return, but he wants me back." [3] In a recent interview with tentative script writer Michael T. Kennedy, he revealed that most of the old characters, including Sidney Prescott, have been written into the script, and that it would be the last film to feature them. [4] According to IMDb (The Internet Movie Database) the movie will be released 2010. In a recent interview, Wes Craven confirmed that there had been contact with his agent, and stated "I'm not saying no". [5]

From wiki
    stpaulgangster Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    After Wes said there would be "The Hills Have Eyes 2" he said that there maybe talk for "Scream 4". Today typeing on Google I type Scream 4 in. It gave me a link to Reelzch Channel website & it a little info for Scream 4.

Note dont go to IMDB website I didnt find any info there.

They said ready to be seen in 2009? I cant wait if its true.
    kerfootb Posted 7 years 26 days ago
    I really liked the look of this film and was intrigued by it back then. I even dressed up as Ghostface for Halloween one year. However, I still haven't seen it...
    verno Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    whats your favirite scary movie hehe :)
    TheSkyIsFalling Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Yeah this film rocks dude!
    Its totally funny, sexy and scary...great horror comedy..
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    this is a great drama, but not horror
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Pretty good horror film that pays homage to some of the greatest horror films of all time, such as "Friday the 13th"! Of course, this is NOT Wes Craven's best work and I cannot prefer it over his previous works such as "The Hills Have Eyes" or the original "A Nightmare on Elm Street"! In fact, the acting in this one is quite bad (and not in the so-bad-it's-good kind of way) and the scares just aren't there for me. (Plus, they could've done better with the gore effects) "Scream 2" was an improvement over the original, but the third one REALLY sucked badly!
    Trashley Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Hah this movie is great. I like it alot.