Comments

Comments
    92DreamMaster Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    RIP Judith Barsi..........this movie was finished in her memory and "Love Survives" was written as a final goodbye to her from the cast and crew
    mysticwryter Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    Itchy was the best dog in the world!!! Itching when he gets nervous and dirt/dust makes him sneeze!

"Water mains are green, this is red"
    "You're colorblind"
    "That's true but this is green"
    "It's RED"
    "Red?"
    Benjanime Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    is there any other film more depressing to watch than this? i wouldn't think so
    Chillaroo1 Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    Yeah its true Judith Barsi the voice of "Anne-Marie" was killed by her father right before they released this movie, the song in the credits "Love Survives" was written and dedicated in her memory. Its a wonderful movie, cant help but think of her every time I watch it.

I think my favorite part is when the puppy says "She went to 402 Maple Street. To see the wallet family " lol
    marcxander Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    " this is one of the first movies that I took my niece to it was so crowded we had to sit in front, but she loved it and so did i" WOW
    PrincessAngel Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    Very cute classic movie!! =)
    Ms Alilala Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    I loved this movie as a child and still do, however I do remember tearing up over it...
    Caps 2.0 Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    The newest trailer on the trailers page (as of January 4th, 2010) is actually for \"All Dogs To Heaven 2\". I still liked this movie, though. I especially liked the end credits song.
    BasilsGirl Posted 5 years 27 days ago
    Wonderful movie. Loved it as a kid.
    Mikey_Mouth_N_Chunk Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    Charlie is an angel after-all! A touching, heartwarming film about a girl who gets attached to her dog named Charlie. Charlie gets to come back, but there are strict rules he must follow. The title says it all...\"All Dogs Go To Heaven\".
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    This movie is brilliant, and it\'s in my top 10. I was shocked when I learned what happened to Judith Barsi:(
    cascada0700 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I may have seen this film before and I believe that one of my favorite characters has to be Charlie.
    MissHolly Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    i love the second one. i was always looking for romance even when i was six. the cartoons with that little bit of romance in them were my favorites.
    banglefan82 Posted 6 years 17 days ago
    I really loved this movie it\'s so sad and cute
    Cartoonzrule Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    To Backfromthedead: Yeah it was pretty good. I sort of prefer this over The Little Mermaid (which came out on the same day as this). The only thing in my opinion that makes Mermaid better than this is the \"Under the Sea\" song.
    Backfromthedead Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    i barely remember this movie. was it good?
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    i loved this movie it related to me somehow
    Mad about drumming 87 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    They\'re selling this film for 5 bucks at my local Wal-Mart right now. 5 bucks.
    trollpixie Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    This movie was great for me to watch as a child. Kids movies liek this helped you grow and become more emotionally aware.

Not like half these stupid kids films nowadays. If I have kids, they\'ll be watching what I grew up on. Don\'t want them being too dough-head lah-dih-dah. >_>
    Shiny_Tulip Posted 7 years 15 hours ago
    Isn\'t it odd that this and a couple of other animal movies take place in 1939?
    Anyways, I loved this movie, especially the Christmas one. \"All Dogs Go to Heaven: A Christmas Carol.\" That was the first time i\'ve ever heard of Scrooge.
    retroguy78 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Unfortunately, my mom had a black cat named Charlie who died the same year that this movie came out, and death was a relatively new concept for me to deal with back then. \"All Dogs Go To Heaven\" was pretty dark for a kid\'s movie, but I still thought it was really good.
    Mad about drumming 87 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Definitely not something that was watered down. Great song at the end. Love survives it all. At least I think that\'s what it says.
    HarryReems Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Anyone remember the big demon thing in the hell part? I think it tried to get the main guy when he was in a boat in some lava. The monster designs in this movie are pretty crazy looking.
    DancePetunia Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I used to love this movie. I haven\'t thought about it in a long time. I just rememeber it being weird. Wasn\'t there a drag queen alligator living in the sewer? Oh, this was some weird shit, man.
    kyabells Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I have this one on DVD too :)
    This made me cry. Give me a movie in which an animal dies or is hurt and I\'ll cry a river.
    Mad about drumming 87 Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Wow, I haven\'t seen this movie in years. I\'ll have to rent it sometime. I suddenly have the urge to own all Don Bluth films. I also got depressed when i heard about Judith Barsi. To think her dad got jealous, he should have been happy for her. Alcoholism is an ugly thing. To think that she would probably still be a voice acting regular today...
    dramagirl1990 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    i watched for the first time in about, i dunno, 6 or seven years last weekend on tv. Too bad there was a blackout right near the end and i didn\'t get to see the last ten minutes of it, grrrr! It brought back a lot of memories and now i wanna go get the dvd and maybe a couple of other Don Bluth films.
    When I look at it, it is kinda dark, but you could get away with a lot in animation then. The songs were great, i downloaded them on my ipod and i\'m looking for the music heard in the background too. Overall, I thought this movie was great and really entertaining. and R.I.P. Judith Barsi =\'(
    Plecostomus Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Yah, when I heard the little girl that played Anne-Marie, Judith Barsi, was murdered, it made me depressed as Hell. I had always counted this movie as one of my childhood favorites and pictured all voice actors and animators to continue in successful carriers. I never imagined the ten year old to be dead.
    I reviewed this movie as of recently and found it to be actually quite dark compared to the figurative \"happy dog movie\" I thought of it as a kid. I\'m serious. Next time you watch it (if you watch it) listen to the messages they are trying to convey. A definite consequence oriented film. Something we\'re lacking today!
    EarthwormJim_Guhroovy Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    This is one of my favorite animated films. It still never fails to make me cry.
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Oh man. That\'s awful. I\'m just shocked. I would have not known until now that the little girl, Judith Barsi who did the voices of Ann-Marie in All Dogs Go To Heaven and Ducky from The Land Before Time was murdered back in 1988. I just went to the I.M.D.B. right after you\'ve mentioned about it, Alyssa Branen. I\'m sorry to hear about that tragity.

To Judith Barsi: R.I.P.
    Alyssa Branen Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    What makes me sad about this movie is the little girl who voiced the little orphan girl was murdered by her father in real life :( shortly after this and the land before time came out..(she was ducky \"yup yup\";)
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    As much as I like dogs, I like this dog movie adventure. It\'s like the 80\'s version of Lady and the Tramp. Except it isn\'t about a cocker spanial from a rich family and a mutt from the streets. It\'s more like a dog finding a friendship with a little orphan girl.
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    this movie was a little too weird...especially with that effeminate alligator...\"Let\'s make music together!\"
    Sheik Posted 9 years 17 days ago
    ah, great movie for kids...brings back memories for me, too.
    akshunjaksun Posted 9 years 22 days ago
    i like the alligator part
    she-ra21 Posted 9 years 23 days ago

Very good kid\'s movie.
    Skeletor Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Ugh, I still have this movie on video. My mom won\'t let it go. She loves this movie to death.
    Trashley Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Isn\'t that bulldog thing called Scarface and not Carface?...or for 16 years have I thought wrong?
    Skycool Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Always held a grudge against this movie