Comments

Comments
    Antertainment Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    Man....half the cast passed away from this classic musical. MJ, Lena Horne, Nipsey Russell, Richard Pryor, Mabel King, Ted Ross, Thelma Carpenter(the Good Witch of the North). I just brought the DVD for my gf, who tried hard to find this and she cried....
    80sRetroLuverz Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    Aww, man! Why? Why? Tell em' that it was DR. MURRY! Why? Why? Would you treat us that way? DR.MURRY SHOULD BE SENTENCED TO LIFE IN JAIL FOR MAN SLAUTER TO THE ONLY ANGEL TO EVER WALKED THIS EARTH! R.I.P. Michael Jackson FOREVER..
    mightybfan Posted 4 years 6 days ago
    Ihaven\'t seen the Muppets version. RIP-Michael Jackson,Lena Horn,Nipsey Russell,and I can\'t remember who else is dead from that movie.
    Neuronmini Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    my precious eyes are melting from this movie i love the wizard of oz but this was just...bad even the heavy weights in this musical couldn\'t help this ship from sinking
    pinklady2393 Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    aww. i used to love it when i was younger i saw it on tv when i was three. First time i saw michael Jackson :) he is my favorite Character counting Diana Ross. Ever sense i heard michael i loved him.

RIP Michael i love you and miss you
    benton gold Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    One question...why?!?!
    nick Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    R.I.P Michael Jackson
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    i love every version i see of the wizard of oz the most recent is the muppets version of it
    AlleneKirac Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    watch full movies anime tv and cartoons at http://www.tvokay.com it is free for you to stream and download......check it out
    1478
    MrCleveland Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I liked the scene where everyone dances in their underwear!
    IMPRINTSTUDIOS Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I believe Joel Shumacher had a part in the production of the Wiz... which , with all the pretty colors led to nipples and neon lights in his Batman attempts!
    Rennie00 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    MJ was so cute in this film, I just wanted to hug him when he showed Dorothy all of that newspaper stuffing.
    dramagirl1990 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    My school\'s drama club recently did \"The Wiz\". It was great, so I got the movie. It was different from the play, but i really liked it. They shoulld\'ve had more of Richard Pryor though...
    i live in NY and seeing the familiar settings was nice. The songs were excellent too and it was also very funny.
    Trashley Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    This movie seriously cracks me up everytime I see it...it\'s insane.