Comments

Comments
    superhumansamuri Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    this movie is very underrated and i dont mean the theatrical release of the film but what i am talking about is the directors cut of it thats a hidden gem
    say Posted 5 years 1 day ago
    i remember this as a kid....kind of freaked me out a little
    Nails105 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    Damn, this looks kick-ass. I must watch it.
    rewf87650 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    tim curry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    Ravage Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    Great movie! Tim Curry is awesome and his makeup was kick-ass!!!
    thrillogy26 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    used to watch this all the time growing up still like it to this day a classic.they been showing it alot lately on cable but i didnt kno they had 2 versions of it the one i recently saw had different music and differnt scenes but still a good film.
    Blueroc85 Posted 7 years 26 days ago
    I had to get the Special edition DVD, which is where I watched the English Version for the ist time. I think the English version gives more information, but I like the score from the US version better. I was also a fool for unicorns as a kid, so this is right up my alley.
    sweetjemmy Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Tim Curry is Legend!
    retroboy Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I sure miss this movie. I\'ve always been intrigued with movies that take place in fantasy worlds instead of real life.
    Owepar Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Yes, the longer version has some great scenes -- but I prefer the Tangerine Dream score to the Jerry Goldsmith score... the film is trippier and more dreamlike in the US version because of the music. Plus Goldsmith recycled his other music (most notably from \"Psycho II\";) for his \"Legend\" score.
    Moonxtal Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    By far, my most FAVORTE movie! I love,love,love Gump and the elves. A great timeless adventure about good vs. evil that has more magic than even the most hitech computer generated movies of recent time. Something must be said about the lost art of costuming and makeup. It wasn\'t perfect (wobbly unicorn horns comes to mind) but I don\'t care, it\'s a cult classic!
    Alyssa Branen Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the \"love (for goodness sake\" song. One of the few tom cruise movies I enjoy haha. Tim Curry is always brilliant.
    Ri-chan, Jedi Knight Posted 9 years 14 days ago
    Excellent movie. There were three versions of it. In the American \"Ultimate Edition\" on DVD comes with two of them. At first, Jerry Goldsmith was the leading contender to do the music score until the awesome group \"Tangerine Dream\" came in and instantly closed the door on him! However, in these two versions, get get a movie for both of the score makers, but the Jerry Goldsmith version has a few more scenes.
    The forest scene was filmed in Sherwood Forest, England.
    she-ra21 Posted 9 years 24 days ago

I wish I still had this one. I loved it.
    eep! Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    eh! i found it to be...ok. my girlfriend hates it though. heh.