Comments

Comments
    icare4animals Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    Love it
    DMAX Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    Dis movie was a ok movie, i dont realy even remember how i felt when i first seen it, but it was kinda funny.
    TV1985 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    I found the Teen Wolf soundtrack from someone who sold it on sell.com. I don\'t know if he/she still has more copies for sale, but since I purchased my copy on sell.com, I\'ll just say that the only two places other than eBay to purchase this soundtrack are either sell.com or iOffer.com.
    Larlem1978 Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    As much as I like\"Back To The Future\";I gotta admit \"Teen Wolf\" is equally as awesome.Funny and feel good,at the same time.Saw it again tonight, on VH1 classic,and for 2 hours;I forgot all my problems.They don\'t make many\"Feel Good\"comedies like this anymore.
    willyjowdy Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    can we actually watch the movies on this site
    likeisaid Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    watched this one over n over n over again, just like the rest....
    TV1985 Posted 7 years 15 days ago
    I would like to own the soundtrack to the movie Teen Wolf. I do have the Footloose soundtrack, but I can\'t seem to find the Teen Wolf soundtrack anywhere, either on Amazon.com, or out at any music store.
    verno Posted 7 years 18 days ago
    dont u think it would of hurt when he pulled that chunck of hair of from his chest

can i have a cack of beer
    caramelqt Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    i love this movie. great 80\'s film.
    TV1985 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I just watched this movie along with three other 80s teen movies yesterday.

I watched them in the following order...

1) The Breakfest Club, 2) Footloose, 3) Teen Wolf, and 4) Ferris Beuller\'s Day Off.

These movies really show how cool the 80s era was.
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    The only 80\'s teen movie that was filmed in the State of Nebraska.

Teen Wolf is a classic.
    Mystie Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Allegidly at the end of the uncut movie... right when they win the game at the end and everyone on the bleachers runs down.... one of the extras on the bleachers unzips his pants and pokes out Mr Winky for a few seconds.