Comments

Comments
    theskooterguy Posted 2 years 9 months ago
    Anyone remember the animated series of this one?
    Dico Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    ah, Robin Williams. This was one of his best movies, next to Hook and Aladdin.
    BasilsGirl Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    I just realized the other day that I had this on DVD. Now, I can't keep it outta the playstation!
    frandrecsherowns Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    this is one of my favorite movies of all time
    Tony2Tone Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    i like this movie.I remember having the board game.
    AnimationLover Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    you\'re not an idiot. you\'re cool.
    nick Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I felt bad for Peter through this whole movie. First, he almost drowns trying to get the game, Then, he turns into a monkey when he tries to win the game, After that, he almost gets smushed by an elephant, Then, he almost gets eaten by an alligator. Hate To Be Him
    jerrythemouse Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    i rememebr when robin williams was like \"jumangi!\" and the gun man was like \"what?!\" and robin repeated and the gun mans like NOOO! and goes to shot him but the bullet evaporates and everythings gets sucked back in. CLASSIC!
    AnimationLover Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    JUMANJI ROCKZ!!!!!!!!!!
    tabbyy__ Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I LOL\'ed at the part when the everything is getting sucked into the game. LOL
    rods of war Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    In the jungle you must wait.Til the dice read five or eight
    AnimationLover Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    Jumanji Is the greatest movie in 1995. i have the video and its release date was in May 14 1996. later i got the special edition on DVD which was released in january 25 2000. 5 years later, i got Jumanji on Deluxe Edition and it has two Discs. one has the whole movie and stuff and two has storyboards and more. Jumanji is the greatest film yet.
    Backfromthedead Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    it was a cool movie actually. i never really had nightmares from movies or books or whatever has horror in it.
    ilovemohawks Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    Oops, I meant gotten, not gotta. I feel like an idiot. :P
    ilovemohawks Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I\'ve finally gotta over the fear of this movie when I was at the end of my fourteenth year [I\'m fifteen now], but I used to have nightmares quite a bit over this movie. I was always scared to find the game! But I do like it. :)
    crazedfishher Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    My grandma owned this movie.
    It kinda scared me.
    Luminala Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    I had nightmares from this movie when I was a child. And it is still scary for me.
    timbox129 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I know Joe Johnston made a part of the production of Jumanji, which, with all the realistically digital African animals and all that realistically digital hair, fur and feathers on animals such as the monkeys and lions in that film (predating movies featuring realistically digital hair, fur and feathers, such as Disney\'s ill fated but heartwarming Mighty Joe Young remake from 1998 and later films such as Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban and the Chronicles of Narina: The Lion, the WItch and The Wardrobe) led to the quirkiness and revamped dinosaurs and massive Spinosaurus and still-featherless raptors (the male Raptors as it turns out, have quills) in his Jurassic Park attempt, Jurassic Park III (2001) (which many defined as one of the lowpoints in the dinosaur craze of the 1990\'s and 2000\'s.).
    daniellerenee91 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    robin williams was great in this movie
    adog3001 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    its funny how The Hunter was also the dad in the movie...

He\'s trying to kill his son, they have such a loving relationship...lol
    Deleted Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    i love jumanji it wa sone of my faverote films i\'ve ever seen and zathura isnt a rip off its kinda like a sequal because at the end of jumanji they show 2 kids finding a board game outside near a tree and the narrator says the 2 kids name from zathura
    Deleted Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    This movie was great for its time, it reminds me of my childhood years.
    funguy10 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    The movie \"Zathura\" is an outer space themed rip-off of this movie.
    verno Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    its well set out film kind of kl the grapics were good
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    This movie is Extermely Vilonent for young childern and I doubt This would air Today!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I\'m not saying it\'s bad or anthing.. I\'m just gonig to say it\'s kinda ok.... I\'ll give it a 5.3 out of 10.0. It\'s Medicore.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I can\'t Stand this movie anymore, Again, My mom had to let my brother watch it early at like 3:00 in the morning. They still have this movie on TBS TNT even cartoon network!?!?! VInny got the board game for christmas. I\'m thinking 1997. It ticked me off!!!!
    ZATHURA IS BETTER THEN THIS CRUD!!!!!!! This is kinda vilonce for young childen like: They Shoot guns, Have Dangerous and ugly looking animals, Drive like crazy, Bust through Stuff, Most of all, Break Glass. This is kinda OK, for some young kids that is all for now.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Hate this movie
    AngelWolfDemon Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I have this movie and when they came out with an accual board game I was afraid to play it because I thought I would get sucked into the game.
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    movie was great, book was cool too :)
    Plecostomus Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Yah, Van Pelt just made the hole movie worth watching several times over. Unfortunately, the hunting rifle is nothing I\'ve ever seen or heard of, and the automatic he receives is actually a shotgun (USAS-12) with a silencer (go figure). But none the less, he was just plain awesome!
    Trashley Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Oh god where do I begin with this movie? I love it X 395734765734936496. It\'s just great. I have this on VHS too.
    imissem Posted 9 years 1 month ago