Comments

Comments
    199478q29 Posted 2 years 9 months ago
    The live action TMNT was awesome i love all 3 films i own them in one big DVD box set.
    arizvega Posted 2 years 11 months ago
    Great movie man!!!....
    I love TMNT!!!...
    memboy12 Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    i loved the 1st & 2nd tmnt movies but when the 3rd came lost interest
    RedAlien Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    I loved the first and second movie. I still remember the goosebumps I got when my Nintendo magazine had the tmnt poster and I saw them peaking through the sewer. CLASSIC!

I would still have it, but I accidentally ripped it screwing around in my room. BUT, I still have the VHS's!!!! Oh yeah.

Check out the IV that never came to be. Complete with WEIRD pics and WEIRD story-line.

Anyone else hate the third movie? I mean, I still watch it time to time, but bleh. Oh and that CGI movie....way bad.
    iHateYourMoustache Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    one of my childhood favorites, and still top 10 to this day. i like the darker tone of this one better compared to the silliness of the second one. i won't even watch the third one.
    clanman Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    Found the arcade game alot more interesting. It has it's fun moments, but; they are too few and far between.
    kingmax99 Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    Splinter doing kung fu in his cage???? Brilliant!
    Oroku Saki Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    One of my favorite movies of all time. The part when the Shredder appears on the screen for the first time and he walks down that big hall and all the kids, foot soldiers, etc stand to the side and wait for him and all you see is his back and then the camera pans side to side and you get the first glimpse of him and they play that music with the loud Taiko drums is amazing. In my opinion it is one of the greatest moments in the history of cinema. Everytime I see that I get goosebumps!
    memboy12 Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    i was the same way
    AzumaReiji Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    I had just gotten into the Turtles a few months prior. Then I saw a TV spot for this and I just went ballistic (in a good way). I loved this movie back then and I can still pick it up and watch any time.
    90zkid4ever Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    One of my favorite movies of all time
    bridgmon007 Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    I love this movie and as A kid was so excited to see it!
    Italianbaby Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    I frickin love this movie!!!
    copper30 Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    I'll watch it again, and again.
    PolishedCoffin Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    wise man say forgiveness is divine, but never pay extra for late pizza!
    blackranger238 Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    I still remember the summertime day that my dad brought this movie home from the video rental store. I was happy, and all was good.
    Benjanime Posted 4 years 16 days ago
    @Pineterth

wow, really? did you two injure yourselves pretty good?
    CARNAGE Posted 4 years 28 days ago
    retardedest user ever
    Lepew Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    I wish I still have the soundtrack on cassette!
    Plneterth Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    hell yes!! my brothers and i use to beat the crap out of eachother after watching this. good times
    Malbosia Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    this is a good movie.I liked how most scenes were filmed at night and how shredder was a gang leader made it seem a bit more real.Krang and the technodrome would have ruined the movie.
    Narobi Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    my sister and I love theses movies there the best ever
    superhumansamuri Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    this movie and the second one were good but thr third one sucked so hard,i didnt realise until years laiter after seeing the movies that they were based on a comic of the same name and that they were serius and they all had red head bands and now april was baxters assistant and not a tv reporter,oh and the turtles didnt just fight the foot clan they killed the footclan which is kinda funny and creepy if you saw the movies and cartoon before finding out TMNTs true origin
    Markvigil Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SpydaMan Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YouDontKnowIt Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    Actually, i think that this one was the best of the three. they made the other ones too cheesy and bright. This is a childhood favourite of mine, and still is today. lol i learned how to spell the word turtle from the song at the end. T-U-R-T-L-E Power!
    Benjanime Posted 5 years 7 days ago
    @benton

yeah, you didn\'t read the comic books did you?
    80skid1981 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    Loved this movie like no other, as a kid. I must have watched it 100 times, seriously. Looking at that poster of the movie brings back so many memories of me and my Ninja Turtles. I miss those days. (I wasn\'t able to find an article about the toys. My TMNT toy collection was the biggest of all my toys. I also loved Masters of the Universe, Transformers, and Ghostbusters). Good times indeed.
    dimefbd Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    this movie was awesome!! i thought the dude with the hockey stick and hockey mask was soo cool when i was little lol
    Leonidas Jones Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    i just bought all these movies on blue ray
    fucking amazing
    Tony2Tone Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    I liked this movie.Nothing bad about it
    benton gold Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    Pretty dark for something based on a freaking little kids\' show.
    MadameButterfly09 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    My brother was before The Power Rangers came out but anyway he was the biggest Ninja Turtle fan in the planet but unfortunately for him? when he got this movie? I did something to tear the tape up lol.
    cephalic666 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    I seem to watch this movie at least once a week. I\'m glad my girlfriend loves the Turtles as much as I do!
    Galactusgirl Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    I like this, but I like the 2nd one better.
    EddieD25 Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    Hello i\'m new at this site,i wanna know if r we alowed to watch any movies or cartoons on this site????????
    dededeisawesome Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    awesome love it
    CheifBrody Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I grew up watching the first turtles movie I just couldent get enough of the first movie. Yeah if you look at it when you get a little older it\'s not a great movie but you find ur self watching and loving it again. Maybe thats a childhood thing but i wouldent say no to the teenage mutant ninja turtles it\'s pizza time as they would say.
    ssjblueyoshi Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Great movie it\'s also very funny
    Jaihir Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    I love all 3 of them!
    shirleytang Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    i love it very much! and pizza~!!!
    Drageye Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    Teenage mutant ninja turtles teenage mutant ninja turtles teenage mutant ninja turtles turtles in a half shell turtle power.
    Buslady Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    I saw this opening day 1990...loved it and Raph ever since.
    Best one yet, TMNT 07 was good...but live action is so much better. The rumors now are a hybrid live/ cgi movie...*eyeroll*

Gimme Henson Creature Shop anyday.
    fullmetal9023 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    classic i saw this one in mexico and i would go to some cheessy pizza place and would get pizza to go with the movie.
    boolovesyou Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    I have this movie on a VCR tape.
    jin1992fernandes Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    Another deleted scene featured an extended scene of the Shredder in which he beats and scars several of the Foot soldiers that had been bailed out of jail and then comments that their scars will remind them of their failure. This was left in the novelization,Mirage\'s comic book adaptation, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles : The movie sticker album.
    jin1992fernandes Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    The trailer shows two shells coming out of the river, the full scene would show April walking across the bridge to the parking lot, then the shells come up.(For some reason IMDB credits this scene as one of the Turtles coming out of the swamp.) The second scene is of a manhole rumbling then popping off as steam comes out. The camera then zooms into the sewer. The third is Mike and Don showing off another dance move .And the fourth is Ralph punching two Foot Ninjas in a high outward motion.
    kylewhite Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    Wayne Gretzky on steriods? lol my favourite line.
    kylewhite Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    this movie kicks so much ass. when ever i watched it and a fighting part came on i would imatate the moves and pretend to fight imaginary foot soldiers. to bad i gave my copy on vhs to a friend for a two face action figure... ill get it on dvd.
    AlleneKirac Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    watch full movies anime tv and cartoons at http://www.supaxjeff.blogspot.com it is free for you to stream and download......check it out
    KachieChan Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    Were they on acid when they thought of this?

Anyways...

I never watched this movie, but I ordered the drink all the time. It was green, so that was at least cool.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    This movie is a guilty pleasure. I remember watching it for the first time back in 1990. It\'s still an awesome film, even today!
    elegantone74 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I really liked this movie! I love the part where the rat says : For years I watch master and mimic his moves!!! He does karate in his cage! LOL!
    BossaNova Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    This is by far my favorite childhood movie. I was Donny for Halloween and i\'m well in my 20s
    AtariMan76 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Question, do you like penicillin on your pizza?
    kerfootb Posted 7 years 4 days ago
    I still have the VHS of this too. Found it in the trash can sometime last year and saved it from being thrown away. But I also got the DVD since the VHS is a bit worn out.

Anyway, it\'s my favorite TMNT movie. Second one\'s pretty good too though a bit hyper and tries to be more funny--this and the 2007 one are most likely tied for my second favorite.
    CaptainStache Posted 7 years 12 days ago
    This was one of the first movies I ever had. My dad recorded it on a vhs along with rocketeer, and every night I\'d watch it with my brother\'s before we went to bed. We slept in the attic. This is still my favourite movie of all time. Hahaha, it has the pizza hut commercials, too.
    J-Man Posted 7 years 17 days ago
    Still have it on VHS with the great commercial for Pizza Hut. \"I play right field it\'s important you know, you gotta know how to catch, you gotta know how to throw, that\'s why I play in right field way out were the dandelions grow\". So good!
    donnieleomikeyraph Posted 7 years 23 days ago
    this is the only TMNT movie i have never seen does anyone know hoy much that suks?
    lienus Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    THIS MOVIE WAS AWESOME , NOT LIKE THAT CRAP TMNT
    TheOriginalBrittany Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    still have the VHS :)
    Mad about drumming 87 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Woo hoo! I\'m watching this movie on cable right now! Pure awesomeness!
    1982kmk Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    i remember going to see this movie in the theater...i was so excited we even chanted the tag line all the way to the theater..lol...wow...kids...haha
    AnimatedBritney Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I still have this movie...I love it so much!
    guineapig64 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I remember seeing this movie when I was about 4 or 5 years old and I still love it!
    jchubb Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    this movie is still great and i got my lil bros hooked on it hahaha
    Radiorevolt Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    This movies good even now.
    sonicrulez10 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    This movie was one of the best!
    redhead01 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    One of the classics. I absolutely LOVE this movie!
    xo_laiNybaBi_ox Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    i just saw TMNT, and it was awesome. i still need to see this movie, but my boyfriend tells me it was amazing and i need to see it ASAP.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    When you click on all comments why does it say \"All Comments on the movie Captain N The Game Master\" This isn\'t Captain N and it didn\'t even have a movie (it\'d be awesome it it did). Captain N The Game Master was a different TV show.
    Hexon.Arq Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I had never seen this movie until a couple of years ago.
    I was nearly floored at how good it was. Granted, it has its cheezy elements that I was expecting, not the least of which is that dopey A-Team-esque score going \"duh-nuh-NAH-daaaah\" at obvious moments, but it was a very pleasant surprise overall, and at six bucks, a good thing to have in your library.
    Jake 1079 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    Still one kick ass movie after all these years. I dont think ill be seeing the new movie though, But if they were to make a new movie they should have had a least real people and locations in it but they just decided since its 2006 why do we need any of those good things when we could just computer animate the wholw thing and make it look like crap. Ive seen a few trailers for the new movie and with a storyline like aliens taking over the world I am definetly not going to see it.LONG LIVE THE LIVE ACTION NINJA TURTLES!!!
    adam917 Posted 8 years 3 days ago
    This first one was my favourite of the three TMNT films. I liked the others, but they could\'ve done a better job linking them (especially character designs in II).
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    THis movie is so COOL! The VHS and DVD were great too!
    THis movie was too awesome!
    shiroihikari Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I still like watching this. When I was a kid I loved it because...well, it was the Turtles, and it was funny. Now that I\'m older and I\'ve seen it again, it almost feels like a completely different movie, but not in a bad way. It\'s more intelligent than I thought it was, really. Plus the special effects hold up INCREDIBLY well. The hell with CGI. :P
    grizzly Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    This movie is good.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    One of the BEST live-action movies based off a cartoon! I used to love watching this all the time in the early 90s! Shredder was so badass!
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I love the song \"Turtle Power\" sung by Parners N Kryme during the ending credits of T.M.N.T.

It went something like this...

T-U-R-T-L-E POWER! T-U-R-T-L-E POWER! T-U-R-T-L-E POWER! TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLE POWER!
    sewage Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    omg one of best movies ever ... i dunno there\'s somethin about it that always drags me in. one of those movies you gotta watch if you\'re wanting a taste of early 90\'s. damn this movie is so 90\'s too LOL
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I have a friend who has it on VHS, it was an awesome movie but I hated the Family Home Entertainment bumper.
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    classic movie :) Casey Jones was great!
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Good movie, good trailer, good music.

I wonder if I could find the T.M.N.T movie soundtrack anywhere. That had some good music from different music artists.
    Plecostomus Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I don\'t know. I loved it as a kid. Unfortunately, as I grew older, I saw less and less in the movie. I\'d say it\'s pretty good, if you\'ve seen it as a kid.
    Simpfan83 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I ALSO saw this in the theater TWICE!
    TV1985 Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was one of the best movies that ended the 80\'s and started the 90\'s.
    DarkwingDuck4ever Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    I really loved this trilogy.
    One of the good Live action moviez