Comments

Comments
    GrouchMan21 Posted 2 years 2 months ago
    THE BIRTH OF SUPER MARIO BROS. 3!!!
    arizvega Posted 2 years 6 months ago
    I love this movie as a kid growing up but i look at it now i kinda cry at the movie because it reminds of me growing up as a kid back than...

:(.....
    matauro Posted 2 years 9 months ago
    i love wizard..!!!!!!!!!!!
    KillingJoke43 Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    I love the wizard...It's so bad
    superhumansamuri Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    haha i love how insane the poster to the movie looks because you never get to see that many games get played but i still like it because it has some good points and lucas sucks at super mario 3 by the way lol
    TheWizard Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    Geez!...what can i say about this movie that hasnt been said yet?. Well its another childhood favorite of mine and is still a favorite of mine (im sure it always will be). And theres just something about this movie thats so..original.
    It never gets old and i found myself watching this over and over on YouTube recently and on one of the HBO channels last month. And its only people who grew up in the 80\'s or 90\'s that truly can understand what i mean.
    Im proud that i grew up in the 90\'s and got to have these movies and noone can take that away :):):)

\"I love the power glove...its so bad\"-Lucas
    Kristin1981 Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    It had to have been Toby McGuire, he looks exactly the same. It was towards the end when they are all outside the stadium, he was one of Lucas\'s friends (had on a pink shirt I think) He didn\'t have any lines, so he probably wasn\'t credited since he was basically an extra.
    firesky13 Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    I never knew about the secret whistle in mario 3 until I saw this movie, and this was in 1995. A lot of my friends bag on this movie saying \"it\'s one big nintendo commercial but I still adore it. Fred Savage was such a great actor as a kid.
    80sToons4Ever Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    I still love this movie today just as much as I did when it first came out when I was 8 years old in 1989. It is my all-time favorite 80s movie. I think I wanted to move to California simply because of this movie.
    Dico Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    i wish universal studios made a Nintendo competition every year. sucks that i was born in the 90\'s.
    TLBKMBECB06 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    man i love this movie
    PolishedCoffin Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    \"I touched her breasts. She doesn\'t have any breasts!\" haha classic! This movie is in my top favorites!
    TurboDuo Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I just saw The Wizard for the first time in 10 years this week, and I loved it as much as I did when I was a kid.
    skervich Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    This movie was marketed solely by having SMB3 footage in the commercials. Kids only went to see it because the game wasn\'t out yet.
    BBGURL Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I liked this movie when I was a kid but I even @ 8 years old it seemed like the movie was made just to promote Nintendo. No offense intended, I would have totally died w/out my Nintendo.
    Costanzagirl Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    Liked this movie but was sad about the fact the little sister had died. Didn\'t quite grasp the concept of death at the age I watched it, I was 6.
    orlando81 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    California!! California!!
    Benjanime Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    didn\'t i catch tobey mcguire in this movie? if it WAS him, then why isn\'t it listed in cast and credits?
    scwahls Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    i spy jenny lewis from rilo kiley!
    SimonTheGoaler Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    Sure, this movie was considered bad, but it\'s still mildly enjoyable (especially due to the extreme campiness).
    guineapig64 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I never saw this movie but now that I read the movie plot, I am also an autistic person that has a good talent for video games! I need to see this movie!
    allreadyinred Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    This is one of many reasons why I had the most intense crush on Fred Savage. I think I still have this on vhs at my parents\' home. :-D
    1monkeyZ Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I wish i could have adventures like you always used to in movies like that
    DarkShoryuken Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    you gotta love it... my fav scene was when they thought that jimmy wasnt gonna make it in time for the finals and when the shutters lift up jimmy\'s there leaning on the controller with him little lunch box... classic 80s kool... jus needed shades...
    80s90sboy87 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    It\'s funny...when i seen the dvd cover for this, i did\'nt even know what it was until i seen some clips from youtube..then i remembered i seen it, which was in 1993-94 idk back when nintendo and super nintendo was cool, anyway i\'m gonna get the dvd for my collection
    taekwondonut Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    this movie was one of my favs when i was little... i havent seen it for about 15 years, i\'d love to see it again!
    Felony Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I remember thinking the powerglove guy (whatever his name is) was soooooo hot!!!
    gatomike Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    i hate the power glove, its so bad... seriously. it was proven by the angry nintendo nerd!!!
    80sboy Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I am a big video game fan and i remember that movie a lot because my favorite NES Game of all time was WWE Wrestlemania.
    Units1019 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    The Nintendo association alone made me go nuts over the is movie. And WickedMan, you are right about the power glove being dreaded. The piece of crap didn\'t even work right. I ended up just using it as my robot hand whenever we kids would pretend to be the Terminator or something.
    puzzlegut Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I remember watching this movie in the theater and getting the free mini Nintendo Power magazine. It\'s been years since I\'ve seen it, but I remember the quote from the girl when they were in the casino and she screamed \"he touched my breast.\" Talk about funny.

Does anyone think those mini Nintendo Power magazines are worth anything? I have a case of them, unused.
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I didn\'t know he was really autistic. I love this movie!! My mom had it taped for me way back and I lost it. Does anyone know if you can get it on DVD??
    ganon Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Wow, an autistic kid becoming a movie star. His most famous quote would be \"CALIFORNIA!\". LOL
    Ri-chan, Jedi Knight Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I loved this movie! Who would have thought that anyone would make Nintendo such a strong part of a movie. An awesome movie!
    I tend to feel sorry for Mr. Putnam, with all he has to go through, and much as I\'m amused.
    musicradio77 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I love movie because the old NES rocks. It featured games like \"Super Mario 3\", \"Double Dragon\", \"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles\", \"Rad Racer\", \"Mega Man 2\", \"Super Mario 2\" and many others. I love \"The Wizard\" with Fred Savage of \"The Wonder Years\".
    barflytke401 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    One of the best of all time and the pride of my movie collection. Every kid wanted to be in Vegas at the Championships. I remember the ads in Nintendo Power back in the late 80s...win $50,000.00 or a BIG SCREEN and a 10 COPY GAME LIBRARY!!!! Plus any movie with Christian \"I could be Jack Nicholson if I was older and could grow facial hair\" Slater has to be great.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I always wanted to see this movie but never got the opportunity. It IS a pretty rare find, though, considering the fact that it appears to be sold out and/or unavailable almost EVERYWHERE! I hope they\'ll show it on network television sometime...
    eep! Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    90 min nintendo commercial...and what an awesome commercial it was.