Comments

Comments
    DeadofWinter321 Posted 2 years 8 days ago
    10/10!
    BlackJack Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    Was English the Synopsis Writer\'s second language or something?
    Nails105 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I still have this on VHS.
    eli1107 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    fghfhchfgcvb
    animefan123 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I remember watching this movie. I think I only watched this twice in my childhood. Once on FX and ofter on VSR at a friends house.
    AlleneKirac Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    watch full movies anime tv and cartoons at www.xanga.com/supaswtboi it is free for you to stream and download......check it out
    11GalvezJ Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    volkamare 64
    shrinemaiden12 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    oh my god i have the movie on VHS, although I have no episodes TT which sux. anyway, i love the movie i watch it all the time!!
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I saw the actual legend of the crystal coconuts episode and the movie seemed to cut out some footage of the actual episode. First before the pirates land on the island, it shows their ship in the nighttime just heading towards the island, I don\'t remember seeing that in the movie.

Also I think the song \"Take it Back\" is kind of longer in the episode than in the actual movie.

And the last thing is that at the very end of the episode, in the movie the pirates were yelling to get back on the boat and then the scene switches to the next episode but in the Legend of the Cryatal coconuts episode, it\'s the very end of the episode and the pirates were yelling at the ship to get back on and then Diddy says, \"What a couple of Goofus Doofuses.\" Diddy\'s last quote in this episode was not featured in the movie.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    It is.
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    (screaming): AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NOBODY HAS EVER POSTED HERE IN A LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO IS EVER GONNA POST HERE FROM NOW ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!! THIS IS A GOOD MOVIE!!!!!!!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 27 days ago
    (sigh) It\'s been weeks and nobody has posted here.
    Am I the ONLY person who goes here now????
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Yes it will be the second episode os Season 3.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Trapped in the coconut can be the second epiosde of season 3.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    After you\'re done posting your whole episode I\'ll make the next one, \"Trapped in the Coconut\".
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    That\'s pretty good BlueMario.Though personally I think I would have made the first episode of season 3 the episode where blueluigi, BlueMario, sonicemerald, LavaDiddyKong, LavaDixieKong and Katatsou first arriving at Kongo Bongo Island. Well that\'s what I would have done as the first episode of Season 3, but anyway so far it\'s pretty good.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Hey look! I made a script for a season 3 epiosde! Check it out!
    Season 3 epiosde 41: Crystal Coconut Capers!
    (First epiosde of the third season)

*THE BARREL FACTORY*
    *Klump is walking in the hall*
    *Me and Blueluigi were near him but in a diffrent hall*
    Klump: Hey you too soldiers!!
    Me: Huh?!
    Blueluigi: Oh shoot!
    Klump: We\'ve been looking for you two EVERYWHERE!!
    Me and Blueluigi: RUN!!!!!
    *Me and Blueluigi Ran as possible back to DK\'s Treehouse, Klump wasn\'t fast enough to catch up running*

*DK\'S TREEHOUSE*
    Me: You guys!! You\'re not gonna believe this!!!
    DK: Tell me about it, K.rool Has the Crystal Coconut!
    Me and Blueluigi: *gasps* He does!?!?
    *Diddy walks up to Me* Diddy: BlueMario, Would you like to make a plan with the two of us?
    Me: Yeah!
    Diddy: Ok! here\'s what will do to get the Crystal Coconut back! (he whispers to me, Blueluigi and DK)

*TO BE COUNTIED*
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Oh yeah and also if you watch this movie with the closed-caption on, notice that when they say Krusha, the closed-caption instead refers to Krusha as Crusher. Also when they say Donkey Kroc, the closed-caption is tyed Donkey Croc.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    YES!!!! Put DKC on OFFICIAL DVDS!!!!!!

PS: Also when I was at sonicemerald\'s house we were looking through his VHS recordings and we found one episode on his tapes (Speak No Evil, Dude).
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    To ALL my friends: (blueluigi, Sonicemarald, Lavadiddykong, Lavadixiekong, Kametsou, and MORE!) C\'mon ALL NINTEDNO AND DKC FANS! Let\'s bring this show back ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 1 month ago

That\'s the new NEW DKC TV show page which I created. Check it out.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I know where has everybody went? This whole community is falling apart! I mean LavaDiddyKong, LavaDixieKong, and Kametsou hasn\'t posted here in months.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    (screams) NOBODY EVER POSTS HERE ANYMORE!!!!!!
    IT\"S BEEN A MONTH AND NOBODY\'S EVER SPOKEN A WORD HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sonicemerald Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Its not ruined permanently, but if the people who manage the DKC show dont fix it, it wont be fixed.. :P
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Hey what do you guys think of my new avitar? It\'s the same one I was using on soniconthe.net.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Look! I got myself a 3D Avatar!
    Isn\'t it cool?

P.S. I need help downloading DKC episodes and I\'m restigered on the website That downloads DKC episodes. At least we can still talk about the movie or the TV show here on this topic instead.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I don\'t think it\'s ruined permanatly. It might be but the people don\'t think they could fix it. I PMed them about it but never got a reply.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Did he ruined it permenatly????
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    OK BlueMario here\'s what we can do, go to this website

That\'s a forum site that sonicemerald made after he accidently ruined the comment box. You post your comments about the DKC TV show on that site. I know there\'s not a lot of posts so far but that does not stop you from not making any posts.

PS: This site uses the same design as soniconthe.net therefore if you know how to post on soniconthe.net then you know how to post on the website.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!?!?!??!?!?!?!???!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

WHY!!!! WHY WOULD THIS HAPPEN?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? /_\\
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    ATTENTION EVERYBODY WHO POSTS COMMENTS OF THE DKC TV SHOW:

This includes LavaDiddyKong, LavaDixieKong, Kamaeto, Bluemario and everyone else who posts on the DKC TV show. Because Sonicemerald has ruined the comments system due to a falure of making an HTML code linking to soniconthe.net, it damaged the comments system therefore we can\'t post anything on there, so instead sonicemerald made a new forum site for all fans of the DKC tv show.

This is where we got to go now to talk about then TV show.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I\'ll the other charecters in part 2
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    BlueMario, no one dubbed it, they actually converted it to play 2x faster, I have a program called CPC captionmaker that creates your own closed-captions that you burn on DVD using Adobe Encore DVD. on CPC there is a fast-forward button that goes two times faster and when you click that button, the video would make those squeaking sounds. Just put any video on there and press the fast-forward button and you could watch the whole video with the Alvin and the Chipmunks style mode.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    If you all want an exterme laugh, Introducing: the
    Donkey kong fast mode (or Chimpmunk) songs! Go to Youtube.com
    type in: Donkey kong fast mode and there you go! You can laugh all you want!!!!!

It sooo Funny! It was based on Donkey kong country legend of the crystal cocounut VHS! it\'s 2x faster then on VHS.

Some kid dubbed DKC songs.

(sorry I copied it from the TV intro.)
    P.S. When I checked the songs out, I died laughing sooo stinking hard! Ha! HA! HA! HA! ^_^ ^_^
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Say, LavaDiddykong, You should add DK Diddy and DIxie as well too. By the way, what\'s the name of the epiosde your thinking?
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I Love it! I made one. Please don\'t laugh!
    LavaDiddyKong, and BlueMario are in the jungle.
    BlueMario: LavaDiddyKong?
    LavaDiddyKong: Yeh?
    BlueMario: What is your fav DKC game?
    LavaDiddyKong: DKC2!
    BlueMario: Well, myn is....
    BlueMario heres a strange sound.
    LavaDiddyKong: What is that?
    BlueMario:I don\'t know.
    BlueMario and LavaDiddyKong went and found the most strangest thing......................................................
    It was an egg. It was 10 feet big!

BlueMario Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    OOpss! I\'m Sorry I meant at the beginning: But wait! there\'s more! Sorry.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    But what! Here\'s more! Here\'s a part ll!
    * K.ROOL\'S LAIR*
    Klump: King K. rool sir? Are you all right?
    Krusha: Yeah, what he said:
    K. rool: YOU IDIOTS! HELP ME UP!!!!!!
    That Kid knocked me the heck out!

* DK\'S TREEHOUSE*
    Diddy: BlueMario! That was very brave of you!
    DK: Yeah! We can double- I mean Triple the heores starring me, you, and Diddy too!
    BlueMario: aaww! Thanks! It was nothing! Nothing at all!
    Say Guys will you hang out with me?
    DK+Diddy: OK! Let\'s head for the dock at the beach!

* THE BEACH*
    BlueMario: say you know, This is kinda F-U-U-U-N!
    Hey, Last one in the water is a rotten egg!
    DK+Diddy: Oh no you don\'t!
    (DK BlueMario and Diddy Dived into the water)
    DK+Diddy+BlueMario: WOOO-HOOOOO!!!!!!!

* THE END*

I hoped you liked both of my parts!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    King K. Rool Shall Die!
    I shall destory all the kremlings and Klump and Krusha too. I should be in some of the epiosdes in the third season. Here\'s a little Hilarious script I made up:

BlueMario: Oh no K. Rool is trying to monkeynap Diddy!
    BlueMario: Take this you monster!
    POW (right in his back)
    DK: BlueMario, you just knocked K. Rool the heck out!
    Diddy: Man BlueMario, You\'re cool as ever and I mean ever!
    K. rool: Oh my aching back!

That\'s Hilarious! Enjoy my Script!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    During the movie in the episode Ape Nesia, when they were trying to get DK\'s memory back it showed clips from these episodes.

Booty and the Beast (which also appers later in the movie)
    Orangutango
    The Curse of Kongo Bongo

Though it is kind of weird that they showed the clip from Booty and the Beast and put it later in the movie though the clip was shorter than in the actual episode.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    BlueMario: Hey, hey, hey, I tried uploading them on youtube but it wouldn\'t upload, maybe I should split them by commercail breaks.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Is Blueluigi DONE downloading his DKC epiosdes? If so, I want him to host them on youtube.com, I could have been watching the epiosdes by now!
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    You know what someone should upload on the trailors section other than the intro, the TV commercail of that video, because I remember seeing the TV commercail on that movie. In fact I would also guess some previews of this movie was featured on some other Paramount VHS tapes. If anyone has that they should upload it in the trailors section.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Here\'s all the epiosde ratings from this movie on the DKC VHS,
    Accroding to tv.com,

The Legend of the crystal coconut 9.6 Superb (2nd place)
    Bug a Boogie 7.5 Good (4th place)
    Ape-Nesia 10.0 Perfect (1st place)
    Booty and the Beast 8.3 Great (3rd place)

That\'s the ratings of this VHS.
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Why yes BlueMario, I could do that but I\'m gonna have to wait until it\'s complete but it\'s probably gonna take FOREVER. But when I do get it completed I\'ll remember to put it on youtube. Also when I complete my AOSTH episodes I will clear some space on my computer and share 20 GB so I could go back on the CartoonCartoonetwork hub and try to download episodes of Donkey Kong Country from that one user and hopefully other users on the hub.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    That\'s cool LavaDiddyKong! I have my Mario avatar from
    Super Mario All stars from SNES!
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Snd me a private messege http://www.retrojunk.com/forums/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=13669
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    BlueMario it\'s me LavaDiddyKong with an AVATAR! is that cool or what? I had to do a difrent username however.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Blueluigi Do you think you can host DKC Kong fu the english version on youtube.com? It\'s a lot more easy.
    LavaDiddyKong2 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    This is a great movie
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Kong Fu I\'m still downloading the English version on e-mule.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Those Epiosdes are B-O-R-I-N-G come on yo! I want a DKC DVD with good epiosdes here\'s the epiosdes I want the DVD to be:

1. The big Chill out
    2. From Zero to Hero
    3. Buried Treasure
    4. Klump\'s Lumps
    5. Kong Fu

Those Are the best five epiosdes from the first season.
    (I Think.)
    blueluigi Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    You\'re autistic Bluemario? Wow so am I. Anyway when I first saw this movie a watched it from a friend of mine (which is also how I first watched the DKC series). I thought it was kind of weird when I first saw it but then a friend of mine gave it to me from a sale that Video Droid was having and I thought it was pretty good. These are the episodes that are pasted in this movie.

The Legend of the Crystal Coconut
    Bug-a-Boogie
    Ape-nesia
    Booty and the Beast

And yes I\'m a big Nintendo fan and this is definately a good item for my collection.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    My Brothers don\'t even like donkey kong country! They say It\'s dumb as I am! I\'M AUTISTIC FOR HEAVEN\"S SAKE! Don\'t even think about benig mean to me! When I first watched it I was freaking and hypered out. I hate it when my brothers say such a thing like that. Don\'t say I didn\'t warn you!! Say, If we are lucky, Maybe this will come out on DVD! Maybe even the complete first season for us to get!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I cannot belive I gotta keep this movie as a sercet so my brothers won\'t think It\'s dumb as I am.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    We have a winner! LavaDiddyKong is our first one after I posted a note! Congrats! This is the winner of the movie result of ALL time!!!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I have this Movie on my VHS with DVD player. I got the movie on VHS from palmer video since Monday 12/26/2005.
    They Should start making this movie on DVD.
    If they do, I\'ll bring back the VHS version, And I\'ll get the DVD version. At first I was HYPERED UP when I first watched it. that\'s the movie I only watched it at 6:30 in the morning because If my brothers see me watch this movie, They will think it\'s the dumbest movie and Me the Dumbest Teenager of All time EVER. And I mean EVER!(Cause first of all, I\'m Autistic.) This was a great family movie back in 1999.
    I didn\'t know This came with other epiosdes with it.
    Where\'s the epiosde Klump\'s Lumps!?!?!
    I\'m willing to see how good or bad the epiosde is. I really want to see it BADLY!!!!

P.S. If I see the one or more kids type postnotes in one day, I will Thank him or her or them.