Comments

Comments
    foxkidsfan Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    This is a great animated classic from don bluth, all I can say about the sequels is. Well I liked them, they\'re a guilty pleasure to say the least. Not as if they\'re on the same level as the original. I would call them the kind of films you can watch if you are bored.
    Zyoura Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    My brother and I were crazy for this movie. We even had the rubber hand puppets from Pizza Hut!
    square eyed spaz Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I was obsessed with this movie when I was little... I think it was the second movie I ever saw at the cinemas...It made me want to learn about dinosaurs...I vaguely remember going fossil hunting with my younger siblings in the backyard XD I loved Sarah the triceratops I thought she was so cute... I thought the sequels sucked in comparison to this one.
    Blue96sky Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    Dorky
    timbox129 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    Well, I\'ll put an end to those pointless and mediocre sequels with my groundbreaking, ambitious remake of Land Before Time that will blend realistic CGI characters and creatures (although Littlefoot and his friends and some of the brontosaurs, especially Littlefoot\'s mommy will remain unchanged even though they\'ll be realistically rendered in CGI) and VFX wizardry seamlessly with Live Action/Miniature/Digital Environments to groundbreaking effect, if I made it. It\'s gonna be by Me, as writer, producer and director, with George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, Lord of the Rings and King Kong Director, Peter Jackson, Don Bluth, Gary Goldman and Barrie M. Osborne as producers, Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard providing the music score (but no musical sing-a-long numbers please!) and with Weta Workshop and Weta Digital providing the creatures, miniatures, VFX, and Animation for my Land Before Time remake, If I make it If I remade The Land Before Time, mine will ran 180 minutes in theatres and will recieve a very, very, very, VERY MILD PG-13 rating, so it\'s gonna be different than the 1988 original, though. The dinosaurs (except for the 5 young dinosaurs, and some of the Brontosaurs)in the remake, if I make it, have to reflect the latest scientific knowledge and research, so, they have to look as real to them as possible, especially Sharptooth and his two T-Rex brothers. And it\'s gonna be in 2.35:1 Cinemascope. But nonetheless, it will remain 100% true and faithful to the tradition of the original 1988 movie. And it\'s gonna be a outstanding VFX and Animation achievement and greater than the 1988 original. And so, for now, until I release the Land Before Time remake if I made it, just stick to the original 1988 film, please. Thanks.

--Timothy Robert \"Tim Box\" McKenzie
    trollpixie Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    One of the best dinosaur cartoons ever. The million sequels were a major let down.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I still have this movie on the original 1989 VHS tape, which I\'d prefer over the DVD versions anyday.
    ooliyo Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    yea it is.
    rnorred06 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    This is one of the best animated Movies ever made.