Comments

Comments
    Benjanime Posted 2 years 7 months ago
    ^

i couldn't agree more, badly drawn baloo
    AndrewV1992 Posted 2 years 10 months ago
    I LOVE Ariel!!
    narcinsart Posted 3 years 11 days ago
    The other night I had a dream that I was in this film, so somehow I could breathe under water... It was an awesome dream! to say the least. What can I say, this movie made an impact. I love everything about it, and my brain really wants to see it again soon (:
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    Okay, it\'s NOT an erection. It\'s his knee cap.
    Galactusgirl Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    Definitely one of the best Disney films.
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    This was the first movie I saw in theatres during its re-release in \'96, and it\'s one of my favorite Disney movies. I need to pay real close attention the next time I watch this so I can see the whole deal about the priest\'s erection... I got this on VHS in the Masterpiece collection, so I don\'t have the cover with the infamous penis. XD
    MissBumpy Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I also seen the second one where Ariel and Prince Eric have a little daughter and they name her Melody
    MissBumpy Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I love this movie I have it on VHS I watched it a lot when I was little I also got the soundtrack on cassette tape I have a lot of disney princess stuff my favorite characters from this movie are Ariel,Flounder,Sebestgain and Prince Eric
    CandyCane Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Omg! Used to love this movie when i was eight years old!! My fav was ariel and always will! I totally wished i had her red hair XD
    Backfromthedead Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    it was good, but i still think cinderella is the best princess and only princess movie i\'ll ever watch.
    LilcaAngle Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I love this film.It\'s one of my fav disney flim ever.
    Spectacular66 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    The opening scene has one of the best musical scores I\'ve ever heard in any movie... I like to hum it every now and then =)
    orlando81 Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    My favorite movie when I was an eight year old. I remember we got the movie from Price Club (which is now Costco).
    Shiny_Tulip Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    Yes, yes. We all know you perves have a keen eye for this stuff, especially when it\'s not really there.
    ppch1337 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I used to watch The Little Mermaid at least once a week for years when I was little! One of my earliest memories was of myself having a rather large (no, EPIC!) tanty until my Mum bought me the movie on VHS. It was oh so worth it though! Definitely my favourite Disney flick ever!

Imagine my thrill when I found the 2-Disc DVD under my tree this Christmas! Woohoo!
    Anemone Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    The Little Mermiad is my favorite Disney movie. Ariel was the first Disney heroine to have personality in my opinion.

I\'m not at all fond of The Little Mermiad 2 Return to the Sea. Melody\'s character pales in comparison to Ariel\'s character in the original movie. Ariel was turned into the stereotypical Disney parent. The use of color was boring.

Why the need for sequels anyway. I even heard somewhere that Walt Disney himself didn\'t believe in sequels.
    1982kmk Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    this one of my favorite moves as at kid...i remember playing the under the sea part over and over to learn the words and sing along....
    Mondav87 Posted 7 years 21 days ago
    I love the Little Mermaid (it was my 1st in theater movie) but the whole part with her being 16 and getting married now sort of weirds me out when I now watch with my nieces. At 16 I sure wasn\'t thinking of running away and getting married...
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    lol i remember reading about that i couldn\'t stop laughing at the thought of a gold penis
    TV1985 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Yes. I first heard about the video cover of The Little Mermaid at some old Anti-Disney website that once existed a five years or so ago.
    TheOutlaw Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I remember at the time one of my buddies was like, \"Dude I want to fornicate with Ariel!\"

Me: Uh yeah, she\'s a cartoon.

LoL
    retroguy78 Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Oh, yeah. This movie was excellent. When I saw the movie at age 6, I remember at one point the screen went red and the projector person had to fix the film.
    Ariel was hot, but you could only do her when she had legs, otherwise, it would be very difficult.
    It wasn\'t until I saw I Love the 80s: 3D last year that I learned that the priest had a boner in the wedding scene or that one of the castle spires resembled a dildo. lol. Those Disney people are sneaky little bastards.
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 14 days ago
    The Little Mermaid will be released onto a 2-Disc Plantuim Edition DVD on October 3, 2006.

I can\'t wait to own it on DVD.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    0_0 *gasps* OH MY GOD!!!! WHAT DID I JUST TYPED!?!?!
    I meant: They were pretty worthy watching to me and my twin sister back then.
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I\'ve seen both
    The Little Mermaid and
    The Little Mermaid 2 return to the sea.
    They were pretty worthy watching to me and sister back then.
    shiroihikari Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    I was obsessed with this movie when I was little. I used to watch it at least twice a day, and always pretended to be a mermaid, haha. Anyway, this movie was just so fun and had great songs! I haven\'t seen it in over ten years, though, so I\'m more than ready to get that DVD in my hands this October.
    MysticalChicken Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I just watched the trailer (#1) and got shivers of delight running through me. I was 10 when this movie first came out and I still love it. For years afterward I wished I had red hair, too.
    SHNAG Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Isn\'t there supposed to be a dildo hidden in that castle behind her in that picture?
    Or is that just an urban legend?

Anyway\'s, this is a classic disney film. Though, it lost its classicness-ness with all the new editions and \"Disney Vault\" shit.
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I just saw the trailer to The Little Mermaid. This trailer of The Little Mermaid was shown at the beginning of the video of Bambi. In fact that was when Bambi was released to VHS for the very first time. I\'m guessing that that trailer was the teaser trailer.
    EarthwormJim_Guhroovy Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    The Little Mermaid is stunning with colorful characters and an exhilirating score. Sebastion was the coolest character.
    NickMania Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Alright This One Was Truly a Real Movie Trailer That Is Actually Retro!
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I love The Little Mermaid.

Disney sure made a lot of good movies duing the 80s and 90s. Some of them today are just not as good. However P.O.T.C. and Narnia were good. I hope Disney does more good movies that were just as good as The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast and/or Aladdin.
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 7 months ago