Comments

Comments
    92DreamMaster Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    I HATE THIS MOVIE!!! Go ahead, kill me if you want to but it's my least favorite animated film. At least it was released with an Animaniacs short. I didn't see it in theaters so I missed that.
    MoranisFan1991 Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    I remember seeing this movie when I was really small, but not as small as the heroine, just... small, like when I was 3 or 4 at least.

This movie is semi-forgettable, and no matter how hard I try, I CANNOT FORGET IT!!! Or at least the colors and Thumbelina herself. Her voice is kind of annoying at times, and the funny part is that it's done by the same person that did Little Mermaid Ariel's beautiful voice.
    RuckingFetard91 Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    The singing and music was amazing foxkidsfan. Loved this movie lol
    foxkidsfan Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    I wouldn\'t say it was don bluth\'s best film, the songs were not as memorable as An American Tail (1986) or All Dogs Go To Heaven (1989). Also Don Bluth\'s luck at that time was a bit low, up until the critically acclaimed Anastasia (1997), this film used to be distributed by Warner Bros Family Entertainment, until fox got the rights. Then again Marry the Mole I think is the worst song ever written.
    Merdy94 Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    It had the best cast!!! Freakin\' Gilbert Gottfried as the Beatle!!!
    Bokura63 Posted 5 years 27 days ago
    I almost forgot all about this movie!! My grandma got it for me! I think i still have it. I might go dig it out when i get home, haha

Hopefully it still works
    BurntBacon Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    Can you actually watch episodes on here? Like episodes, movies, anything?
    AnimationLover Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    Thumbelina Is The Best Movie Ever!
    CandyCane Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I wanted to see this movie but still never seen it.
    Backfromthedead Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    it was alright. i used to watch it every day when i was two
    charles de girl Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    i like the unusual underscore of william ross from the little rascals than thumbelina.
    daniellerenee91 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    i loved watching Thumbelina when i was little, it always cheered me up
    charles de girl Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    thumbelina is on the chocolate box: animation movie on youtube.com
    KachieChan Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    Good movie, but the plot sounds like it\'s out of a bad self-insert story. Everyone wants to marry Thumbelina, she is forced to work at a... night club? O_o;
    o0RainbowBrite0o Posted 7 years 1 day ago
    I still have this on tape. :) When I was seven I was Thumbelina for Halloween. I remember I had this weird crown type thing on the top of my head. I watched this again a few months ago with my cousin and it\'s an adorable movie.
    Mondav87 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    My favorite cartoon movie! Mainly because I was little (still am) and so was she. My sister bought me the movie twice , neither didn\'t work but I still kept the charm bracelets that came with the vhs!
    retroguy78 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Thumbellina is about as hot as this girl I had a crush on in junior high. lol

wendellwoo Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    I love this movie. I love the music from it. All the songs from this movie where also written by Barry Manilow.
    Eureeka Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Phantasmagoria...it IS Jodi Benson. ^_^ Anyway, I love this movie, it\'s so sweet. I remember having the dolls when this came out. Good times.
    RetroSeaside Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I used to like the movie, but I\'ve always thought the toads were annoying though.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 9 years 3 days ago
    That chick who does the voice of Thumbelina sounds like Ariel from \"The Little Mermaid\". I think it IS!