Comments

Comments
    Firestone_X Posted 1 year 2 months ago
    This is another one of those shows that everyone seems to hate, but I LOVE!

I still remember the first time I got this movie. I didn't even want it. I wanted to buy Honey We Shrunk Ourselves, but my mom talked me into getting this instead. I was mad.
    It soon became my favorite movie. I watched it over and over. I made art in school of it, and even had my first movie crush on Lea Thompson.

It is a great movie that can be watched over and over. The song at the end is always nice to rock out to.
    dark_ether Posted 3 years 20 days ago
    The first time I saw breasts...sadly, on a duck.
    narcinsart Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    I've been working in Record and DVD stores for years, and this little movie has always been a good seller (: I still haven't seen it but really want to!
    clanman Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    Have never seen it and don't want to. It seems to stupid an idea for a movie. Lucas must have alot of regret over this one.
    dmbfan82 Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    Rewatched this not long ago, lordy. I was totally unprepared to see Jeffrey Jones and Tim Robbins, lol! Oddly enough though, I did remember the duck boobies and was still a bit ickied out at Lea Thompson in her underwear in bed with a giant horny duck. Ah, memories...
    American Jedi Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    I can't believe I actually liked this movie as a kid, I tried watching it a while back and had to shut it off as it was insulting my now-matured intelligence.
    sicilianu Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    Haha Awesome movie!
    superhumansamuri Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    yeah i just saw this movie not to long ago and i use to like it as a kid but now its funny for being so rediculous lol what was george lucas thinking when he wanted to be the producer of this film lol
    Mariorules Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    "Howard the Duck" IN NAME ONLY!
    Daffney Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    Ishtar was better than this.
    Dico Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    I think the big problem with this movie, was Howard. i mean, it was weird and gross! but i will give this movie credit for that funny egg scene at the diner, and the ending was kind of cool. but that won't save the movie from being a complete flop.
    TV1985 Posted 5 years 24 days ago
    I finally watched Howard the Duck when I bought it on DVD for only $12. I like it for what it is and was. It was an 80s flick with Leah Thompson, Tim Robbins, and Jeffery Jones. Before I ever heard of Howard the Duck, I would mostly think of Leah Thompson from Back to the Future, Tim Robbins from Top Gun or The Shawshank Redemption, and Jeffery Jones from Ferris Bueller's Day Off and Beetlejuice.

To Willard Huyck and George Lucas, you two did your very best on this motion picture. But, reguardless that Howard was a big flop int the box office in 1986, it was a huge hit on video thanks to Video Rental and Home Video entertainment.
    Throwmecandy Posted 5 years 26 days ago
    When i was 7 i used to make my friends watch this with me, they all thought i was crazy!
    WakkosFanamaniac Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    Oh, wow. This movie is so bad that's it's good!!
    Howard the Duck rules...
    LoganDoe Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    Howard the Duck is excellent.
    Yes, I said it.
    thefredsfamily Posted 5 years 3 months ago

The Duck Tits comments!!!

My friends and I laugh everytime when someone says it!!!

MisplacedSamurai Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    Duck tits woo woo
    Nails105 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I actually liked this film. I got on DVD!!!! :D
    Benjanime Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    well, as nostalgia critic said...

"DUCKTITS! WOO-WOO!"
    macalbert Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    lol i love this movie... its a crazy screenplay and a lame procuction but lea Thopmson its a hottie there. i remember that in the same year i saw a similar movie that i love too called big trouble in little china.
    CGxSMASH Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    ahhhhhhhh this movie is sooo gay.
    JohnnyU Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    This film was released on DVD in Europe,but when will it be released here in the U.S.?
    demone Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    Bro this movie was the s??t!!! when hes reading playduck,
    and leah tompson is in bed with her & he gets a duck boner(really his feathers rise) funny stuff!!!!!!!
    eee1029 Posted 6 years 15 days ago
    oh noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this movie freaks me out. ughuh
    Backfromthedead Posted 6 years 23 days ago
    it was an okay movie, just little jacked up.
    cousin Kenster Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    for some reason i liked this movie.
    Captain Howdy Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    I'm surprised this doesn't come on TNT all the time.
    twayne410 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    does anyone know where i can get a free download of the movie howard the duck
    mandables Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    I remember the first time I saw this when I was little I was at my grandma's neighbors house. I remember the scene where he gets sucked into to earth and he passes a female duck taking a bath and you can see her boobs. I was suprised I was allowed to watch it after that.
    thrillogy26 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    liked this growing up...came on cable recently and i had to watch it..howard is so cute lol
    SleepawayCamper13 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    i just bought this on dvd and watched it for the 1st time and i gotta say it really isnt as bad as its made out to be, its quite funny
    AlleneKirac Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    watch full movies anime tv and cartoons at http://www.tvokay.com it is free for you to stream and download......check it out
    80146
    Captain Howdy Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    What's all the fuss about? Lea Thompson is hot in any dumbass movie she's in. Even Egg McSquawk Part 10 meets The Flinstones.
    Lobolover Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    didnt see it for years,I dont even remember how "the dark overlord" looks like.Though,I wouldnt mind this being "saved".
    jugheaddm Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    I never understood why this movie got so much flack. It's not nearly as bad as everyone says, in fact it's one of my favorite movies from the 80's. I remember the summer of '86, I was 8 years old, and MTV,played the theme song video in heavy rotation ( I loved it). The video and tv commercials tried to keep Howard's appearance a secret, and only showed his eyes and feet. I have this movie on vhs, and hope to find it on dvd. I am now collecting the comic book series from the 70's. I hope somebody remakes this movie. It would be interesting to see howard in cgi.
    Kletcht Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    This movie is a unique story and great fun to watch. I love it as much now as I did as a child. It needs to be on DVD. VHS totally retro now. And full screen standard TV is too. I want to see Howard again, wide screen on DVD.
    kiddbapesta Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    yo i was born in 1987 and this came out in 1986 but i used 2 watch this everyday when i was like 4 man i love this movie
    jazo Posted 7 years 23 days ago
    I remember watching this movie as a child and loving it. I've recently have seen it in the last year and I'm like "......" :blink: I guess it was me growing up or something that I didn't find it to be as good as when as I was a child but then again what is? However I would like to see it on store shelves thought and allow the younger kids see this and enjoy it as I did. Hell, put it on DvD.

/jazo

allreadyinred Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I used to watch this movie like it was the only movie ever made. *nostalgia* Man, I love this movie! :o)
    Cyborganna Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    F**k I LOVE this movie!!!
    nick1979 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    i have this movie got it for one reason .
    Bec83 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    One of the movies that had bits that freaked me out but I watched it over and over anyway.
    Exstacy87 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Heeeeey! Now I liked this movie, I remember seeing this as a kid and just laughing my ass off. I think it was pretty funny. The duck was off the hook
    JellyBeantheArtist Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    I wish I could find the soundtrack for this movie!!!
    retroboy Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Whoever wrote the review for this movie must never have seen it or makes his judgments based on what people told him about it. This was a great movie. Especially when Blumbert and Howard were hanging together.
    VIsraWrats Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I wish they'd give us a DVD. I love this film.
    darrin_h2000 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Being an owner of a Laserdisc player...Ive been able to make DVDs of this movie...Ladybugs...FM amoung others...this is a great film exploreing a concept of Carl Sagan's Parellel Universe...and funny as heck.
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I agree ekim flow

Out of all cowboy westerns, Brokeback Mountian was one that I didn't bother to go see or plan on seeing. I would agree that Howard the Duck puts that movie to real shame. Even if Howard the Duck wasn't an accademy award winner.
    takineko Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    LOL I liked this movie alot when I was little. I was told it bombed so Im amazed at how high it is on the popularity chart here. I'm kinda glad about that though haha
    HoneyBrown1976 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I'm glad I'm not the only lone duck in liking this movie. I loved it as a kid.
    Units1019 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Ii thought it was funny too!!
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I watched the trailer and for some reason it stopped before the whole trailer was shown. I'd recommend updating the trailer to Howard the Duck. And to other movie trailers that somehow just stop in the middle of it's showing, too.
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I don't know why everyone hates this movie, just because it happens to be by George Lucas. So what? I loved this movie!!! It was funny and strange!! :D
    WHAM! Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Haha....Howard...

Good lord. xD. Well...all I can say...is this movie will only appeal to a specific group of people. xD
    Simpfan83 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    It's a GREAT movie! you SHOULD watch it!
    TV1985 Posted 9 years 6 days ago
    Sooner or later I do plan on seeing this Lucasfilm movie. But for 80s movies, since I like The Monster Squad, The Goonies, Teen Wolf, The Dark Crystal, and Labyrinth, than I suppose that I might like this movie.

I never kept up with any of the comics of Howard the Duck. Nor have I see the movie. I'll see it for myself and see weather or not it's good.
    Trashley Posted 9 years 8 days ago
    I haven't seen this...I always hear so much about it and about how much it sucks, so I am tempted to see it. It looks amusing.