Comments

Comments
    JaKKeBrOwN Posted 2 years 9 months ago
    O' Mann I Stright Forgot About the Hugga Bunch.. See Back Then Cartoons Had So Much Meaning. And Good Quality To them. It Was Fun As A Kid To Watch something Like this. Now A Day's. It Take A Moving Mountain To Get A Kid To watch Cartoon's. I guess It Doesn't Have Meaning to Them Like It Used to
    nbloom1979 Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    I too rented this movie everytime we went to the video store! It was my favorite. I rented it for my daughter a few years ago and she just asked me about it today. Said how much she loved it!
    xchik Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    Holy Crap! I have tried explaining this movie to soo many people and they all think I'm crazy! I've been searching for it for years! I always rented it every time we went to the store. I feel like I have just scratched a 15yr itch!! Good to know I'm not alone!!
    Coco Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    wow memories memories!
    Manderella Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    Haha!! I remember watching this movie! I've been trying to find it for years!! I had a hard time convincing some people that this movies exists too! I had the boy doll with the shiny blue pants with suspenders and my older sister had the girl doll with the pink dress and the pink curly hair!
    DiscoBubblebath Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    HAHA I LOVE HUGGA BUNCH! *sings* Come meet the hugga bunch....lalala They live in a magical land! something something about pillows and smiles.
    albert_81 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    My family has this movie on VHS that we taped off of TV. I always wanted to eat the pancake sandwich the kid eats early in the movie.
    BBGURL Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I have spent the last 20 years or so trying to convince my sisters that this movie does in fact exist. I saw and loved like once when I was tiny. I never had the doll but I really really wanted one.
    billcozby Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    Is this the live-action movie ?
    Titi345 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    This was my favorite movie it took me forever to find it on video I got it from half.com And now I watch it all the time
    SaraEm Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    OMG!!! I have been trying to remember the name of this movie for sooooo long. I can't believe I finally found it. Now I'm gonna have to go try and rent it!
    kyabells Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I remember very little about this other than the fact that I have seen it and used to have a doll.
    90s chick Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I loved this movie!!! I couldn't remember the name untell just now! LOL This was one of my favorites, I used to rent this at the video store all the time and drive my parents crazy!!
    TulsaKanette Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    i remember wanting a huggabunch doll. and getting a nightgown.

Melissa
    CanadianWeirdAlFan Posted 8 years 17 days ago
    I remember just little bits of this movie. I felt so sad for the little girl. She didn't want her grandma to go.

You wouldn't see too many kids caring for anyone other than themselves these days..though!