Comments

Comments
    BuddyBoy600alt Posted 4 months 20 days ago
    [u]I can't believe that Bob Hoskins died.:cry:[/u]
    funguy10 Posted 4 months 21 days ago
    RIP Bob Hoskins.
    arizvega Posted 2 years 8 months ago
    I love this movie as a kid!!....
    CartoonKing2 Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    Any animation fan can see that this movie is a MASTERPIECE! I know it's not fully 100% animated, but I still consider a cartoon movie, and a great one at that. Possibly the greatest movie of all time.
    MrNostalgia Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    I balled when the shoe died in the vat of acid.
    Ryan1981 Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    I think this was the first movie I ever saw at the theaters and Jessica Rabbit was my first crush.
    PrincessAngel Posted 4 years 24 days ago
    I call this one a classic in my book =)
    SpydaMan Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    Christopher Lloyd give me nightmares with those red eyes and that voice.
    evan2007 Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    Roger Rabbit, Back To The Future, and Forrest Gump are Robert Zemeckis' best work.
    Mikey_Mouth_N_Chunk Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    christopher Lloyd from "Back To The future" plays the "Judge" who uses "Dip" (an acidic solution) to execute felonious toons. Judge isn't all he's cracked up to be (pun intended)and ends up on the losing end of a cartooner's will. Roger learns how to drink to drown his sorrows, while drinking dirty dish water in handcuffs. That's all i'm gonna give you on this one! Great movie that became an instant classic for all time!
    Nails105 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    This film is a classic.
    clarke117 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    i realy liked roger he was realy good wasunt there adiffent cartoon as the same
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    I love this movie! It's really funny when Mickey and Bugs give Eddie a 'spare parachute' and it's actually an inner tube. XD
    Galactusgirl Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    I love this movie. Seeing a Disney movie with humans and cartoon characters from different studios is just incredible.
    timbox129 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    Well, I think this movie, with its groundbreaking interaction between live action and traditionally animated characters is gonna be among the models, and bibles, and guides, etc., for my Dexter's Odyssey series (If I ever make it). Very Nice blend of Live Action and Animation, indeed.
    Benjanime Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    an instant classic. my favorite scene is "shave and a haircut"

also, to stop this whole bullshit thing about donald saying "nigger", he says "doggone stubborn little..." rather than "goddamn stupid nigger".

to cweezy619wes: secrets of toontown was a documentary and making-of feature of who framed roger rabbit, and was put into the 20th anniversary dvd
    replicant10000 Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    This movie had the exact opposite effect on me than my mom thought it would at the ticket counter! The Dip gave me nightmares for a week.
    Backfromthedead Posted 6 years 29 days ago
    this movie so funny. i like woody woodpecker
    super_mikey83 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I watched this movie along with my Grandmother, Aunt, and my two brothers we really enjoyed it during those days it is the first time I see humans and cartoons collide in one movie along with the eternal rivalry of Warner Bros. and Walt Disney being together in one movie. It's really awesome I see Mickey Mouse along with Bugs Bunny together in one movie along with Donald Duck with Warner Bros. Daffy Duck together in one scene it's really cool.
    cweezy619wes Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    Has anyone seen " Roger rabbit and the secrets of toon town"? is that a sequel or something? Theres no info on it here but its labeled here under "R"
    Nintendophile Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    By far my FAVORITE movie of all time. Ever. I loved it. Even more impressive considering they did it all with hand-drawn animation. Much love to you, Roger. You're my fave.
    Deleted Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    who framed roger rabbit was a GReat! film! it was funny and all crazy it was like watching your faveriot cartoons over and over again it wa sa great film ...."sigh" i wish i could this about the game... by the way i new to retro junk and im looking for friends and having a good time cant wait to meet new friends
    thrillogy26 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    one of my fav. movies growing up i still like watchin it as an adult lol
    AlleneKirac Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    watch full movies anime tv and cartoons at http://www.tvokay.com it is free for you to stream and download......check it out
    20200
    Benjanime Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    umm, clearly donald said "doggone stubborn little..."
    Mad about drumming 87 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I watched this movie on New Year's Eve.
    starstix Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    Pure Genious and a classic!
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    drove my parents nuts with this movie i guess because i always wanted to meet bugs bunny and mickey mouse
    JessTheMan87 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    last summer I watch this and i did not know that donald duck said the n word to daffy duck thats the bomb shell
    Zedpm Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I love this movie! Saw it in the theater and when it cme out on video I watched it over and over and over and, well, you get the idea. "P-p-p-please!"
    Zorak Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Man i always used to watch this movie over and over and over again.
    Robertson Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    I was more hooked on this than Bill n' Teds excellent adventure

(it's probably the first I heard a cartoon character swear) lol
    rnorred06 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    This would be the main movie my brother & I would always watch every time we were at my grandparents when we were younger & we still would do it today. This movie always reminds me of my grandparents.
    Skykid Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I watched this movie not 30 minutes ago. Once I got it on DVD, it almost never leaves my player. Just watching it makes me realize, something like the disney/warner bros/others agreements would never happen again. But thank god it happened at least once.
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    one of my many faves
    TV1985 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I just watched the trailer and I thought it was good.

I just don't know why the 2-Disc DVD of Roger Rabbit, which I own does not have this trailer or any other Roger Rabbit movie trailer, if any.

I still have to say that this movie that combines cartoon animation and live action is the best. Because it combines both cartoon genres of Disney and Warner Bros, along with some other cartoons.
    retrojunker Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I have only seen it once on VHS My fAVOURITE CHILDHOOD MOVIE. My greedy neighbour lent it to me my sister had already seen it so my cousin and i watched it It was so awesome I had planned to keep it, but before the day was over my neighbour and his parents knocked on the door wanting it back.

The next day I went and claimed my video. Ducktales: Treasure of the Golden Suns
    DieYuppieScum Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I saw this in theatres 8 times
    retroguy78 Posted 8 years 17 days ago
    One of my favorite movies of the 80s. Roger was such a crazy rabbit. How did he ever get a hot wife like Jessica?
    redzeoranger2 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Robert Zemeckis is a GENIUS!! He made Back to the Future, Who Framed Rodger Rabbit, and now he's working on a flick called Monster House. It looks pretty good...
    SquidMan93 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    One of my favorite cartoon movies (althogh this isn't fully a TOON movie, but close) of all time.
    Ipkiss Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Great concept of Toons mixing with humans with a murder detective storyline. Can't make it like this anymore.

The actor who does the voice of Roger Rabbit, made a cameo in Back to the Future 2. Found out from commentary from the BTTF DVD.
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Space Jam and Looney Tunes: Back in Action were ok. But I like Who Framed Roger Rabbit whole lot more.

Who Frammed Roger Rabbit is a classic!

Good job to Robert Zemeckis (Back to the Future I-III, Forest Gump), to Steven Spielberg (E.T., Indiana Jones, Jurassic Park) and to Don Hahn (The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast).
    kimsy520 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    this movie totally kicks Space Jam's ass!!

I love this movie!!
    akshunjaksun Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Warner Style:
    Good Idea: Roger Rabbit
    Bad Idea: Space Jam
    *sorry music comes in*
    Skeletor Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Buggs Bunny and Mickey Mouse in the same movie? Wha-What the hell is going on? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
    Simpfan83 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    the BEST live-action/animation movie there is!
    Trashley Posted 9 years 8 days ago
    I can honestly say I have never seen this movie...which is sad, because I have always wanted to.
    eep! Posted 9 years 14 days ago
    i just picked this one up on dvd. i cant figure out why i did exactly. its a renter, not a keeper. oh well.