Comments

Comments
    ActionBastard Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I think this was the best movie of the series. Nobody could play the terminator better than Arnold.
    Deleted Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    A sci-fi classic.
    Barbarax Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Very good movie. Kicked off Arnold Schwarzeneggers career
    CheifBrody Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    "I'll be back" as the T-800 would say yep we get the 1984 scifi/horror film the Terminator. I just think this movie had a very realistic quality to what i mean how scary it is. That's why James Cameron is a good director. I mean you have a cyborg hunting and u know can't reason with him or u can' hurt him.
    DMAX Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    dis movie was is and allways will be dat shit.
    sam1304 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    this movies cool
    CheifBrody Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I'll be back as Arnold once said as the very dangerous cybernetic organism or cyberdyne systems model 101 or t-101. This movie is one of my favorite films I grew up watching it. I just can't get enough of the Terminator James Camreon just had the most clever idea for a sc-fi since Star Wars.
    kerfootb Posted 10 years 3 months ago
    A great first installment but my family and I like T2 better.

P.S. Someone here needs to erase those three comments above me--just stick to the movie please.
    Pokeysteve Posted 10 years 8 months ago
    T1000 owned Arnold in pretty much every way possible. All great movies. I agree with most of you T2 just brought it. Anyone else here they're rebooting the whole franchise?
    redzeoranger2 Posted 10 years 10 months ago
    Let me tell you my review on all three of them. The Terminator, **** Terminator 2: Judgment Day, ***** and Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines **1/2 I liked The Terminator, I LOVED T2 but I didn't like T3 all that much. Mostly because his enemy was stronger than him and it was a girl!! Dude Schwarzenegger doesn't need to be dissed by a girl!! In conclusion TERMINATOR RULES!!! (except the third one)
    The_D Posted 12 years 9 days ago
    hey RI, in japan theres actual life like robots, and right now im worried that something like this could happen.. this could be a sign of armaggedon that noone sees coming. Thats when ill sign my ass up for the military and take the machines down. I rather live in old days anyways, cowboys or dark ages. But this is one of Arnolds classix
    Ri-chan, Jedi Knight Posted 12 years 2 months ago
    This movies was awesome, and so was the second one! But the 3rd was so shameful that I couldn't finish watching it.
    When I hear about these people trying to create robots to do everything for I always think "HELLO!!! Didn't you see The Terminator!"
    And believe it, or not, there is an actually company called "Cyberdine Systems."