Comments

Comments
    ActionBastard Posted 4 years 14 days ago
    I think this was the best movie of the series. Nobody could play the terminator better than Arnold.
    Nails105 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    A sci-fi classic.
    Barbarax Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    Very good movie. Kicked off Arnold Schwarzeneggers career
    CheifBrody Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    "I'll be back" as the T-800 would say yep we get the 1984 scifi/horror film the Terminator. I just think this movie had a very realistic quality to what i mean how scary it is. That's why James Cameron is a good director. I mean you have a cyborg hunting and u know can't reason with him or u can' hurt him.
    DMAX Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    dis movie was is and allways will be dat shit.
    sam1304 Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    this movies cool
    CheifBrody Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    I'll be back as Arnold once said as the very dangerous cybernetic organism or cyberdyne systems model 101 or t-101. This movie is one of my favorite films I grew up watching it. I just can't get enough of the Terminator James Camreon just had the most clever idea for a sc-fi since Star Wars.
    kerfootb Posted 7 years 28 days ago
    A great first installment but my family and I like T2 better.

P.S. Someone here needs to erase those three comments above me--just stick to the movie please.
    Pokeysteve Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    T1000 owned Arnold in pretty much every way possible. All great movies. I agree with most of you T2 just brought it. Anyone else here they're rebooting the whole franchise?
    redzeoranger2 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Let me tell you my review on all three of them. The Terminator, **** Terminator 2: Judgment Day, ***** and Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines **1/2 I liked The Terminator, I LOVED T2 but I didn't like T3 all that much. Mostly because his enemy was stronger than him and it was a girl!! Dude Schwarzenegger doesn't need to be dissed by a girl!! In conclusion TERMINATOR RULES!!! (except the third one)
    The_D Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    hey RI, in japan theres actual life like robots, and right now im worried that something like this could happen.. this could be a sign of armaggedon that noone sees coming. Thats when ill sign my ass up for the military and take the machines down. I rather live in old days anyways, cowboys or dark ages. But this is one of Arnolds classix
    Ri-chan, Jedi Knight Posted 9 years 14 days ago
    This movies was awesome, and so was the second one! But the 3rd was so shameful that I couldn't finish watching it.
    When I hear about these people trying to create robots to do everything for I always think "HELLO!!! Didn't you see The Terminator!"
    And believe it, or not, there is an actually company called "Cyberdine Systems."