Comments

Comments
    EXTERMINATINGANGEL64 Posted 23 days 9 hours ago
    I recently rewatched this after many years and found it not has bad as I remembered. It moved along a lot more quickly even if the action is a bit stilted and the plot a bit thin. I cannot recall how this was embraced by the Trekkie community at the time but I guess it was mixed to negative and would be buried under the more sensationalized sequels.
    Shara Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    This movie would have been fantastic if they hadn't spent so much time on the special effects.
    Nails105 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    Ugh, I gotta be honest. This was so BOOOOORING.
    cykill1000 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    This one was good BUT it was a little long winded compared to what one is used to from the Star Trek world. The SFX where good for the time, though.
    AnimationLover Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    I First Seen Star Trek On DVD 7 Months Ago. It Was The Best.
    PolishedCoffin Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    this was a brilliant film to me. I love ALL the Star Trek films though. and All the TV shows, except Enterprise, never really got into that one but that doesn't mean it's bad., I don't understand why people have to nit pick about what "Crew" and "Show" or "Movies" are better than the others and which ones sucks. I love all the films and most of the tv shows they're all different and bring something unique to the star trek universe.
    AlleneKirac Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    watch full movies anime tv and cartoons at http://www.tvokay.com it is free for you to stream and download......check it out
    9874
    YoDaRev Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    And now, with the casting under way for the NEXT Trek movie (the prequel) ...

Still, I didn't really care for this one. TWOK was much, MUCH better.
    JohnTitor Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I'm a pretty big Trekkie, and it should come to no surprise that I really liked this movie. It could have been better of course, but it's not half as bad as Star Trek, Generations!

fistoflegend Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I kind of like it to be honest. Not great,but far from the worst film i've ever seen. I think it could have been a lot better with some more work.
    ccann702 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Not great, but it's a start. That montage revealing the enterprise for the first time painfully long and unneccesary.
    M4LKAL Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Not the best Star Trek film (thanks to Paramont wanting to cash in on Star Wars popularity). It is a great start to a great movie series and a good addition to a fantastic series.