Comments

Comments
    MoranisFan1991 Posted 2 years 7 months ago
    Not quite a patch on the original, but it was so close, especially with "Dreams to Dream".
    Nails105 Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    I actually think that this movie's better than the first one! It's that good!
    retroguy78 Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    I remember my family and I watched this together one time when we rented it on video. Good times.
    foxkidsfan Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    This film is a great follow up to the original, even though it doesn't have the pathos the first one did. What's great about it is that the film establishes itself as an entirely different film, but still keeps in with the chronological time line of the 1986 film.

The casting in it is great: Phillip Glasser reprises his role as Fievel. Whilst Dom Deluise, John Cleese and James Stewart really kept audiences entertained.
    lol_guy Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    this is the BEST ´´An american tail´´

but now dom deluise in dead :(
    Zyoura Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    Love this movie!! My brother and I would crack up like crazy watching Tiger!! Dom Delouise did an excellent job.
    CheifBrody Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    The good old days when I was a kid this was one of the movies i remember by heart. Fievel goes west what else can i say its a good kids movie.
    meme88 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    I was 4 it was other of my faves.acppect trying to get my mom or dad to rent if for me wasnt happening I could never say fievel. it was fivble and untill a yr ago when my boyfriend gave had to buy it.I still thought it was fivble..untill I was like omg fivble. He thought it was funny..i didnt :P
    square eyed spaz Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    I vaguely remember watching all of the American tale movies... I used to get them mixed up with that other cartoon movie about mice... I think It was called "The Secret of The Nymph" or maybe it was something else but I know it had the word Nymph in the title... does anyone out there remember what I'm talking about? Anyway, I always thought that movie was better than American Tale.
    DMoney89 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    This shoulda been the last of the American Tail movies. The rest sucked...

iheartretro Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    i love this movie. it cracks me up every time. i love tiger.
    rnorred06 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    This was a great movie! I was only 5 years old when it came out. I still have it on tape.