Comments

Comments
    Deleted Posted 1 year 10 months ago
    this film actually looks more like a cliche western movie than a back to the future movie
    CheifBrody Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    We finally get the third installment in the Back to the Future franchise in 1990, Back to the Future part 3! You personally I liked the first two sequels over the third personally. But what is great about this movie that it has a strong heart like the orginal in 1985. I did like the love story between Doc Brown and Clara Clayton. In the past the filmmakers never spent alot of time on Doc's point of view and i thought it was cool to mix it up a bit.
    fwbkidd Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    iam thinking that it might be the best out of the three..in the eighties i loved the back to the future movies..as iam getting older..they don't seem to hold the same value..plus everyones getting old now...making me feel old
    AnimationLover Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    The Third Film Is As Good As The Other Two Films.
    Mezase Master Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    He's an asshole!
    RetroToon Posted 7 years 20 days ago
    Here's the story behind Part III:

Turns out in an interview for the 1st movie, Michael J. Fox said he always wanted to go back to the Wild West, thus this movie's 1885 timeline came to be.

I liked the fact that Doc Brown fell in love in this movie and the conflict it caused with Doc not knowing whether to go back to the future or stay with Clara. Also Marty's "Chicken" problem is finaly resolved.
    Premonition45 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Why does everyone hate part III? I love part III! Part II was Doc bossing Marty around, telling him what to do, what not to do, etc. Part III was truer to the spirit of part I in its depiction of Doc and Marty's friendship.
    Bamafan12 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    this is by far the best one. 2nd wasnt as good but this one was the best. i know the whole movie word for word. haha thats real sad!
    redzeoranger2 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    This one is as good as the first and not as good as the second
    grizzly Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    The first two were better, and this one is so-so.
    Owepar Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I dunno why people bash this one. Yes, it strayed from the '50s and '80s, but that's the charm of it. I personally don't generally care for Westerns, but my love for this entry rivals the first -- and I've always thought it was superior to II.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 9 years 26 days ago
    Good movie, but the WEAKEST of the 3! It helped end the trilogy nicely!