Comments

Comments
    shockwavemotion Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    There is no villain today that can top the roar of the beast.This movie was way ahead of its time
    guyver9000 Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    This was the coolest fantasy film I had ever seen. My dad introduced me to this movie. My favorite part is when he gets to the dome where Lyssa is held and Colwyn whips out the glave. Soooo Coool!
    Shepard of Suburbia Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    The 1980's had way too many awesome Fantasy films, including this one! Too bad the fantasy films of today(Except Lord Of The Rings, Narnia, and Harry Potter) stink!
    Mr402 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    Yes the greatness that is Krull. Too bad this genre of film were not more popular now. With the special effects and technology of today. This movie remains one of my favorites along with sword and sorcerer, beastmaster etc. Gosh I miss those days.
    Bailey69 Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    I think Liam was one of the criminals that they unlocked his broken handcuffs.I think the line was like "Only the king and his Sheriff have that key" (while he's unlocking Liams shackels) and the King was like "Well I'm not the Sheriff!" Something like that. Great movie though.
    Snarfer580 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    This has got to be one of the most underrated films of the early 80's. The story is one of the most original fantasy concepts to come along, the effects were quite good for the time and the mostly British cast is first rate- along with Marshall and Anthony, it also features Freddie Jones(who was also in Dune and Firefox in the 80's), the beautiful Francesca Annis, and if you look hard enough you can spot Liam Niesson and Robbie Coltraine. This movie was overshadowed by the Star Wars films back then, but it's definitely worth seeing.
    Wishen4da80s Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    Great movie, even now. Good, solid, fantasy quest plot.
    xfiles20001999 Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I also have it on tape! I love the end of the movie, where the vioce-over talks about the future kid.
    gaastra Posted 7 years 11 months ago