Comments

Comments
    80sBrooklynQueen Posted 1 year 3 months ago
    I'm so shocked that there a very little comments about this movie here. I love, love love this movie. It was truly ahead of its time. So many cool and interesting things that are cool now that were really awesome for the 80s.
    Mariorules Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    I don't know why people did not like this movie!
    Blackbear Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    On my top 5 favorite movie list!
    Caps 2.0 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    I wrote 2 articles relating to the pop culture of the 00s, and I had people telling me it was too soon, but when this movie came out, did anybody say that the "Cafe 80s'" sequence was too soon to include?

Probably not. This was a decent movie, I guess, but I don't think it should've been made to begin with. The ending of the first was just designed to be a joke...Not a set-up.
    AnimationLover Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    the Second Film Is the Greatest.
    JamesAnthonyGreen Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    Once again, I love watching this movie. My favorite lines are:

Marty McFly (repeated line): Nobody calls me chicken.

Mr. Strickland: What might this be? Sports statistics, an interesting subject. Homework Mr. Tannen?
    Biff: It ain't homework because, I ain't at home.

Lorraine: I wouldn't marry you even if you had a million dollars.

Biff: That's really kind of you. Now why don't you make like a tree and get out of here.
    Old Biff: It's leave you idiot. Make like a tree and leave. You sound like a damn fool when you say it wrong.
    Biff: Alright then, leave. And take your book with you.

Biff: Lorraiiine!!!!
    Lorraine: Oh my god. It's your father.
    Biff (yelling at Marty): You're supposed to be in Switzerland you little son-of-a-b***!!!!
    Marty McFly (shocked): MY FATHER!!!!!!!!

Doc Brown: No, you can't be here. I just sent you back to the future.
    Marty McFly: That's right Doc, but I'm back. Back FROM the future.
    Doc Brown: Great Scott. (then he faints)

Western Union Man: Are you alright kid? You need any help?
    Marty McFly: There's only one man who can help me.
    ciara Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    all these movies are the best love every single one is alsome
    Mezase Master Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    You have to use your hands? That's like a baby's toy!
    Roadgeek Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    Greatest sequal ever!
    JamesAnthonyGreen Posted 7 years 3 days ago
    I love watching this movie every time it comes on television. The second installment of the Back to the Future trilogy is personally the best one of them all as well as one of my 10 favorite movies.
    t89 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    They showed flying cars and things in the future that seemed rather unrealistic, because they did not wish to try and tell the future, so they decided to spoof it.

P.S. I also think number two in the trilogy is the best.
    verno Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    but this movie was arund like 19 years ago thats what they fought
    smitty124 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Hmm... so in 8 more years we will have flying cars? Good to know...
    devoelodi Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    when he goes back to 2015
    blueluigi Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I heard there is like one or two scenes edited out where Biff fades of in existance.
    redzeoranger2 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    This movie is better than the first
    Plecostomus Posted 9 years 22 days ago
    Out of the three, this had to be my favorite. I liked how Biff was able to corrupt and buy and entire city. Man, I wish I was more like that (rich).
    jerbojones Posted 9 years 23 days ago
    This is my favorite out of all of them.
    LegoMovieMan Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    "Too much of part one"? If you didn't like the first part, why see the sequel?

Personally, I thought it was brilliant. In how many other sequels do you get to see the events of its predecessor from a completely different angle?
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    This was a very good follow-up to the first movie and quite entertaining with OUTSTANDING special effects for their time! It's probably the darkest of the 3 movies as well! (watch it, and you'll see what I mean) Although it IS good and has some humorous moments, it cannot hold a candle next to the original movie!
    eep! Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    eh..too much of part one (50's) is in this one. this first 40 mins rock though.