Comments

Comments
    sicilianu Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    I love this movie- Shweet!
    MoranisFan1991 Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    For a teen comedy, this movie wasn't quite funny, and the cast is forgettable. The only funny part would have to be the "itchy balls" part.
    ATARIMARK Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    the first time I watched this, I said I have to watch this again after the second or third watching I found out it resembles my favorite movie that's been number one for four years. Back to the future. I must like a teenager in a world he/she, hasn't seen. For marty its the year 1955 he is so used to the 80's this is a whole new world for him. For terry its being a dude. Another reason is probably the prom/enchantment under the sea dance. Marty going to the dance with his mother,and terry in a tux. I think just one of the guys win at having secondary characters with the geeks and the reptile guy. Both are set in high school, and have an awesome soundtrack. Hey maybe there the same because they were both released in 1985, but don't take place in 1985 well a little bit of 1985 in back to the future. There I got my advice out.
    80sToons4Ever Posted 5 years 8 days ago
    BOOBIES! A desert southwest location. A young Sherilyn Fenn. And 80s go-to bad guy William Zabka. This movie truly had it all.
    banglefan82 Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Great movie is all I can say about it
    scwahls Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    i hate to say it but the boob scene was quite pleasantly memorable. i just saw her recently on some vh1 thing and she's still pretty smokin...as a LADY of course!
    bklyn80s Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    Great. movie half of these i saw recently thanks to cable.
    rosesandrazors Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    i was going to say about when she shows her boobs haha.
    BC_Anselmo Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I loved this movie, and now today they made a new movie called "(S)HE's The Man" which was a basic rip-off of this movie or a copy of it in a modern form, yet nothing can top off this movie.
    HoneyBrown1976 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    This movie will always be hilarious. She always will remind me of Ralph Macchio, though. Yes, the infamous boob scene (even for a girl) was awe-inspiring, lol.
    silvermemories Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    This is a great movie! Buddy is so funny.