Comments

Comments
    Shepard of Suburbia Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    This was a well-done film, and I really like Pink Floyd, but I prefer The Who's "Tommy" and Green Day's "American Idiot". I had trouble understanding some things.
    Nails105 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    The animation sequences in this film are both great and weird.
    Guinevere79 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I love it!!!!
    animefan123 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    Such a creepy/enjoyable movie. ._.
    boolovesyou Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I will listen to Pink Floyd when I'm high!heheheheh..................;)
    cleanmonk Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    wtf??? there is no "the wall" song!!!! and there is no
    "we don't need no education" thats "another brick in the wall part 2"
    TV1985 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    I love the song "The Wall," but the only Pink Floyd album I have right now is The Dark Side of the Moon.
    -^=
    Vickaronomie Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Giant. Meat. Grinder.

:D

It's trippy, but very well-made. I watch it all the time.
    VibraEssentia Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I didn't even know there was a movie. Now, I must see this movie. I love that album.
    Owepar Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Jeez, touchy, nikoz. With Pink Floyd's trippy visuals, weird theatrics (flying pigs?!) and, of course, the legendary Syd Barrett (who went off on an acid trip and never came back), the band -- and this film -- is widely known to be associated with drugs. This is a film that people watch when they trip on LSD/mushrooms, frightening as that seems. The movie's enough of a trip without drugs...
    nikoz78 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    About drugs? GROW A BRAIN! The film is about a young boy who lost his father in World War II while just a baby. He grows up lost and broken. Finally, in an act a pure madness he becomes a Fascist.. the very thing his father died trying to defeat in the war. Ironic. This story is very, very deep and must be studied to fully grasp. It's not about drugs but about the damage and pain Pink feels after growing up without his father. At one point the lead does use herion, trying to numb his pain (this is what the song 'Comfortably Numb' was written about). Pink Floyd's Roger Waters is brilliant! I believe he lost his own fater in WWII....
    eep! Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    good ol' drugs and violence.