Comments

Comments
    Benjanime Posted 2 years 10 months ago
    the animated sequence is laughable at best
    Pinface Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    God awful piece of garbage
    FruitBrute Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    I remember being mildly disappointed when it was aired, but I wish I could get a copy of it for nostalgia purposes:)
    segafanboy10 Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    This is the reason why I hate George Lucas. Every classic he makes, he makes ten spinoffs that just suck.
    Undercover_Fanboy Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    Yes this gets a lot of flack but largely because people have no perspective. Of course by the modern standards it was dreadful - it was Variety TV!!

That said, this will always rock and the reason is simple, long before DVD and long before video, kids for one night got to see "Star Wars" on their very own TV.

No matter whether you liked it or hated it - you talked about it just as rabidly as the rest of us at school the next day - and the one after that too! lol
    Mariorules Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    Worst special! Worst mistake in the series!
    cykill1000 Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    I was one when this came out but I did catch it when I was old enough to throw my baseball at the china hutch and seeing Bea Arthur involved with Star Wars is enough to send a person into some sort of Cranial Shock.
    twokiloseven Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I am glad to see that other people have seen this. I was starting to think that it was just a horrible dream. Now that I find out it was real I kinda wish it was still just a dream.
    Mezase Master Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    We cellllllllllllllllllllebraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate a day of peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeace!
    markdukes1995 Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    i seen this on a website and it was strange but funny how

lucas let them get away with this... sad it will never come
    on air again :^(
    1800collect Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Could somebody add commercials from the Holiday Special to RetroJunk, by any chance. They're no longer viewable on YouTube, for some reason. :
    musicradio77 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    That special was aired two months after I was born.